dwheels76

April 2015 Interviews

999 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks so much guys for the support I honestly don't know what I would do without u, u guys have been such a positive influence through out this journey and I just want to thank you and while ur praying for me I will do the same for u guys as well. And I will say an extra special prayer for u neilsqueen as I no u will be having urz tomorrow also.

Thanks again guys.

:) thanks so much!! I've been cleaning the house like a mad woman today to get my mind off of tomorrow :).

Timeline

Mrs. M, my prayers are with you. Im sure everything well go well.

Neilsqueen, you are also in my prayers. My husband goes for his medical tomorrow. His interview scheduled for 4/7. Issue we have right now is he went to doctor today to find out he has Shingles. The doctor said it shouldn't affect his medical. He gave him an antibiotic yo take. Does anyone know if this will affect his medical?

Thank u so much! I will keep u in my prayers 2. I don't think the shingles should be a problem. Best wishes!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys,

Well tomorrow is my interview and I am freaking out, I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights I am so nervous. My interview is at 10:30 so I'm asking for u guys to pray for me and to send some positive energy my way. I will let u guys no the outcome.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes to you ms m. I will keep u in my prayers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi guys,

Well tomorrow is my interview and I am freaking out, I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights I am so nervous. My interview is at 10:30 so I'm asking for u guys to pray for me and to send some positive energy my way. I will let u guys no the outcome.

Thanks in advance.

Here is to a week with lots of approved visas.

Wishing you lots of luck mrs. m. I pray everything goes smoothly ending with your visa beeing approved on the spot.

Hubby has his interview tomorrow, i'm also very anxious. Thank God he's one who knows how to keep his calm in stressful situations.

Well I guess something must have happened today because CEAC has an updated status date of 23 march but it still says AP. God, I never thought I would see those words on my case. Please hurry, consular staff, even though I know you won't, because it's not your life that's being thrown upside down.

I am the beneficiary. My husband is the petitioning USC.

Relationship:

Met in Washington DC - 13 February 2013

6 visits (Guam and Australia) in 2013

Engaged on Guam - 31 December 2013

Start living together in Australia - 3 March 2014

<3 Married in Queensland <3 - 28 June 2014

USCIS/NVC:

I-130 Package received Chicago - 14 July 2014

NOA1 - 17 July 2014

NOA2 - 28 July 2014

Email from NVC with Case Number etc - 18 August 2014

Completed DS-261 online - 19 August 2014

Paid AOS Bill - 20 August 2014

AOS Bill shows "PAID" 22 August 2014

Sent AOS Package to Parents in Law for signing 5 September 2014

AOS Package scanned at NVC 19 September 2014

IV Bill Paid 24 September 2014

DS-260 completed online 25 September 2014

Send IV Package 26 September 2014 (from NH)

IV Package Scanned 29 September 2014

CHECKLIST RECEIVED 26 November 2014

Checklist sent from NH 8 December 2014

Checklist scanned 11 December 2014

Case Complete 4 February 2015 - 192 days since NOA2. 171 days at NVC.

Medical Appointment 12 February 2015

P4 Letter Received 13 February 2015

Interview 17 March 2015 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING?! Missing my joint sponsor's W2 which he DOESN'T GET, HE IS SELF EMPLOYED, GRRRRR! Trying to sort it out ... :(

Status changed to "Ready" 24 March 2015

Status changed to "Issued" 27 March 2015! :D :D

Visa in hand 31 March 2015 - mere hours before I leave for Brisbane to fly to LA.

POE LAX extremely easy and pleasant - 1 April 2015

Reuinted with husband at Boston Airport - 2 April 2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My other question is , some people told me that the embassy won't give me another chance if they don't accept this time, is it true, I though they give people multiple opportunities to send the correct documents

Normally you have a year to get a joint sponsor and documents in.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm back home guys I just left the embassy. It's all a daze right now. I was only asked two questions. How I met my husband and what he does. She then gave me the pamphlet about domestic violence and said u can leave. She didn't say I was approved or anything. However they did keep my passport.

I'll give you a full in depth details as I'm still in shock.

Timeline

I'm back home guys I just left the embassy. It's all a daze right now. I was only asked two questions. How I met my husband and what he does. She then gave me the pamphlet about domestic violence and said u can leave. She didn't say I was approved or anything. However they did keep my passport.

Awesome!! I'm sure u are approved!! I'm so excited for u! I'm still waiting for hubby 2 call.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I met your hubby neilsqueen we sat beside each other,real nice guy :)

The CO she made me so nervous she didn't ask if I was register with DHL. I didn't even ask if I was approved. And the only thing she gave me was the pamphlet, I'm wondering when is it do u get the information to pay the 165 for the green card? Is it when you get ur visa or at the POE?

I'm so upset now bcuz I didn't as any questions.

The CO she made me so nervous she didn't ask if I was register with DHL. I didn't even ask if I was approved. And the only thing she gave me was the pamphlet, I'm wondering when is it do u get the information to pay the 165 for the green card? Is it when you get ur visa or at the POE?

Not the same embassy, but my husband got an email a couple of days later saying he could pay his 165 fee online when he got the packet. Didn't get anything day of

USCIS

8/28/2014 - Sent I-130 from Australia

9/8/2014 - Arrived to Chicago Lockbox

9/10/2014 - Email notification of NOA1 - forwarded to CSC

9/25/2014 - Received hard copy of NOA1

9/30/2014 - Email notification of NOA2, approved (20 days)

NVC

10/15/2014 - NVC received case

11/5/2014 - Case # and IIN assigned

11/6/2014 - Welcome email from NVC and DS-261 submitted

11/7/2014 - AOS fee invoiced and paid

12/2/2014 - Send AOS and IV pack together from Australia

12/3/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

12/7/2014 - DS-260 completed

12/11/2014 - Package scan date

2/7/2015 - Case Complete - No checklist

3/17/2015 - Interview - Approved!

201 days

My interview date 10 March 2015

AP 10 March 2015 to 18 March 2015 (Evening)

Ready 18 march 2015 to 23 March 2015

CEAC has an updated status date of 23 march 2015 nothing yet.

I'm still in the same situation as you too. What in the world is the hold up?

The worst part is I can't call the consulate-- as I can only talk to their useless machine, they won't let me in to talk to anyone unless I have an appointment -- which I can't schedule for weeks, and they are slow to respond to emails. We even told them during the interview that we bought plane tickets for this Friday to fly back to the U.S. (I know, big no-no) and they told us that it won't be a problem, "you'll have your passport in three-working days."

Yet here we are still in the "Ready" status.

Argh! Sorry for the venting!

Timeline

Congratulations. Now you can breathe a bit. Now to the fun of getting the Visa. I have read here Jamaica doesn't make it easy but you are approved. YAY! :dancing::goofy:

Edited by dwheels76

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Well all that paying is after you pick up your Visa. So what you need to be doing is register with DHL and track your status on the ceac site.

Here's your info page with all information about DHL (look to the bottom).

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Jamaica&cty=Kingstone

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Just heard from hubby! Pending his medical they said he is approved!! His medical is delayed because we were expedited and they had 2 squeeze him in. He said she asked how & when we met, what kind of work I do, has he ever been 2 the states & why does he feel that we deserved to be expedited. He said she was very nice. They kept his passport & said he will get it back with the visa! Thank you everyone for all of ur support!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.