LibCampFireClub

Gov. Scott Walker: ‘I don’t know’ whether Obama is a Christian

326 posts in this topic

should I have faith and wait for miracle to happen to cure me of diseases?

if god wants you to be cured, you will be cured. if he doesn't you won't. feel better?

Jesus' lesson of the mustard seed is extremely elusive. Having faith so small that will enable one to move a mountain? Perhaps considering having faith of putting one foot in front of the other and not doubting whether the floor beneath will hold you.

last time i checked, no human being has ever physically moved a mountain. but ya know, that's how people relate - we tell stories.

the lesson of the mustard seed is applicable to everyone in that a positive attitude will carry you further than a negative one.

Filed: Other Timeline

Let me be clear. I don't believe in the God of the bible, or the god of abraham, isaac and jacob. And because these precede the claims of muhammed by several hundred years, I surely ain't buying any of his snake oil.

Who the hell knows why we are born and get sick and die? Buddha left is wife and son to go sit under a tree and think his way through an explanation. Did he get one? I prefer to eat a cheeto.

it's all relative, you hear what you wish of course. but i have to say, i've been listening my whole life and i disagree, you only hear yourself. i'm always listening, and i'm not saying that to be condescending or pompous

None are so blind as those who cannot hear.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

sure. his house being the planet.

No doors on the planet either.

:thumbs:

A person can choose to hear whatever they want or need to, but let's not kid ourselves about who is actually doing the talking.

You're just kidding yourself with this statement.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

if god wants you to be cured, you will be cured. if he doesn't you won't. feel better?

So I should accept my fate?

"Why me?" Hence the resentment and depression.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC