rgarciasantos

Any december scans With CC

490 posts in this topic

I believe it's the date at the top of the letter they sent on email (the date when they made the letter). They emailed me on dec 6 with Dec 5 date at the top. So Im assuming my scan date is dec5. My docs are sched for review on Feb4 which is the 60th day. I'm not sure though. Lol.

I guess it's dec31st. It might be when they receive the document. You can call NVC to confirm. I'm not really sure abt mine. So I guess I shouldnt be the one answering. Lol. The date of the letter and the date of receipt of my docs have just one day difference so I can't really tell.

ah! the email is dated on Jan 6.

well i guess i'll stick to Jan 6, so if it comes earlier it will be a nice "surprise".

I agree. I do the same. I expected something good once and got disappointed in the end. Lol. Good luck :)

Posted Today, 09:32 PM

rachelbernard, on 27 Jan 2015 - 9:13 PM, said:snapback.png

I believe it's the date at the top of the letter they sent on email (the date when they made the letter). They emailed me on dec 6 with Dec 5 date at the top. So Im assuming my scan date is dec5. My docs are sched for review on Feb4 which is the 60th day. I'm not sure though. Lol.

I guess its 31 December is the date that the NVC received your case to the building by post. we exactly cant mentioned anything because i didn't received the 60 day email i call to NVC and they confirmed about the scan date is 30 December 2014 after calling.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

My scan date is Dec 2nd. Still nothing. But I found a person from Facebook NVC group page who got CC with scan date Dec 2nd!!! I'm expecting to hear something soon.

Same scan date as you. Still waiting!

I have the same scan date as you, or at least I think so. I received the email on December 4, but it said they'd received my packet the 2nd.

Anyways, I saw on another forum that someone with a scan date of December 3 just got CC today. They checked online and it was saying N/A instead of the usual "paid" under the "AOS fee" section which is supposed to be an early sign of CC.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/529507-nvc-filers-january-2015/?p=7446518

I'm really frustrated because I'm worried this means I'm getting a checklist...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I have the same scan date as you, or at least I think so. I received the email on December 4, but it said they'd received my packet the 2nd.

Anyways, I saw on another forum that someone with a scan date of December 3 just got CC today. They checked online and it was saying N/A instead of the usual "paid" under the "AOS fee" section which is supposed to be an early sign of CC.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/529507-nvc-filers-january-2015/?p=7446518

I'm really frustrated because I'm worried this means I'm getting a checklist...

Yes, you are on the same boat and on the same page.

I know exactly how you feel. I don't really know how they review the cases. My guess is that some agents are doing their jobs really quickly and some aren't. I believe that our case review is hand of an agent who haven't finished reviewing November scan dates applicants' paper works or something like that and haven't even touched ours yet. Because there are also some November scan date people just got their CC yesterday and today(Same date as those Dec scan date ppl)and some Nov-scan-date- ppl are still waiting for CC too. I called in NVC last Friday and a rep told me that it's not even been reviewed yet. I knew someone with Dec 2nd scan date who got CC on Jan 16th at that time and that's why I called. And your link shows that same scan date got CC yesterday. There is already a more than a week difference with same scan date there too.

Let's stay positive together. We'll see the N/A soon or receive the CC email very soon!!:) ( I heard that 3 N/A doesn't happen to all the cases.) Our 60days mark is this coming up Friday, which is in couple of days. Finger crossed!! Hope we all get CC!!!

Timeline

Yes, you are on the same boat and on the same page.

I know exactly how you feel. I don't really know how they review the cases. My guess is that some agents are doing their jobs really quickly and some aren't. I believe that our case review is hand of an agent who haven't finished reviewing November scan dates applicants' paper works or something like that and haven't even touched ours yet. Because there are also some November scan date people just got their CC yesterday and today(Same date as those Dec scan date ppl)and some Nov-scan-date- ppl are still waiting for CC too. I called in NVC last Friday and a rep told me that it's not even been reviewed yet. I knew someone with Dec 2nd scan date who got CC on Jan 16th at that time and that's why I called. And your link shows that same scan date got CC yesterday. There is already a more than a week difference with same scan date there too.

Let's stay positive together. We'll see the N/A soon or receive the CC email very soon!! :) ( I heard that 3 N/A doesn't happen to all the cases.) Our 60days mark is this coming up Friday, which is in couple of days. Finger crossed!! Hope we all get CC!!!

I know, the order of review is strange. I agree that they must have certain agents that are quicker than others. Also, the blizzard is probably messing things up these past few days.

Maybe it also has to do if they're reviewing a checklist vs packet? Maybe one is a little quicker than the other? I can't really find a pattern though when I look at others cases. My case was a little weird because I didn't send my IV package until about 60 days after my AOS because we were trying to slow the process a little. Luckily we don't need to move until the end of summer so if we do get a checklist we are still in our time frame, but it would be good to have some piece of mind and have CC instead of getting more docs together and waiting another 60 days!

So yes, as you said let's stay positive together! I must admit though, I am checking the website constantly looking for that N/A! In a friend's case, she saw the N/A a few days before getting the CC.

Timeline

I know, the order of review is strange. I agree that they must have certain agents that are quicker than others. Also, the blizzard is probably messing things up these past few days.

Maybe it also has to do if they're reviewing a checklist vs packet? Maybe one is a little quicker than the other? I can't really find a pattern though when I look at others cases. My case was a little weird because I didn't send my IV package until about 60 days after my AOS because we were trying to slow the process a little. Luckily we don't need to move until the end of summer so if we do get a checklist we are still in our time frame, but it would be good to have some piece of mind and have CC instead of getting more docs together and waiting another 60 days!

So yes, as you said let's stay positive together! I must admit though, I am checking the website constantly looking for that N/A! In a friend's case, she saw the N/A a few days before getting the CC.

Yea....the blizzard... now they have more excuses for the delay of reviewing the cases.

I thought that could be it too, but the person I know didn't have any checklist before and got CC 2 weeks ago. Really strange, right? I understand that if that's the case, it cannot be helped..

We'll never be able to know how they handle everything unless you we talk to a supervisor and ask him/her probably.. Oh well.

Oh ok. So you are living with your spouse outside the U.S. now huh? Good for you... at least you have your partner next to you to go through this process. In my case, my husband lives in the U.S. and I live in Japan. It's been almost a year since we are apart because of this process and I really want my case to be completed.

I'm actually doing the same thing!!! Logging in the website multiple times a day. Nice! I hope we both see the magical 3 N/A & CC really soon!

Timeline

Yea....the blizzard... now they have more excuses for the delay of reviewing the cases.

I thought that could be it too, but the person I know didn't have any checklist before and got CC 2 weeks ago. Really strange, right? I understand that if that's the case, it cannot be helped..

We'll never be able to know how they handle everything unless you we talk to a supervisor and ask him/her probably.. Oh well.

Oh ok. So you are living with your spouse outside the U.S. now huh? Good for you... at least you have your partner next to you to go through this process. In my case, my husband lives in the U.S. and I live in Japan. It's been almost a year since we are apart because of this process and I really want my case to be completed.

I'm actually doing the same thing!!! Logging in the website multiple times a day. Nice! I hope we both see the magical 3 N/A & CC really soon!

First, I just found out someone got their CC this morning with an 11/28 scan date and no N/A on the website. The date make sense more or less taking into account the blizzard. Let's hope ours is sooooonnnn!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/533955-is-this-mean-case-completed/?p=7450211

And yes, my husband and I both live abroad, where we met, which is very lucky. I can't imagine being separated for so long, it must be so difficult for you and your husband. In Spain they sort out your residency in about a month or two once married and if you're from a visa waiver country, you can do it all within Spain, so you never have to be separated. Wish it was the same in the US!

I'm hoping you and your husband can be reunited soon! Buying that one way ticket is going to feel so good for you!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

First, I just found out someone got their CC this morning with an 11/28 scan date and no N/A on the website. The date make sense more or less taking into account the blizzard. Let's hope ours is sooooonnnn!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/533955-is-this-mean-case-completed/?p=7450211

I read somewhere that the CC email comes approximately 1 week following the actual CC date. If that is true, this person probably had CC a week ago which would mean, Insha'Allah, they will finally start working on December dates now.

USCIS

10/11/2014 – Mailed I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox
10/14/2014 – I-130 packet signed for
10/15/2014 – Priority date assigned
10/19/2014 – Acceptance confirmation email received
10/20/2014 – Check cashed
10/24/2014 – Received I-797C (NOA1)
10/27/2014 – Faxed the USCIS expedite packet to the Senator's office
10/29/2014 – Expedite request sent to USCIS from the Senator's office on my behalf
11/05/2014 – USCIS approved I-130 petition
11/07/2014 – USCIS sent case to the NVC for processing
11/08/2014 – Received I-797, Approval!!! (NOA2)

NVC

11/11/2014 - Emailed the NVC Expedite Packet to the Senator's office
11/12/2014 - Expedite request sent to NVC from the Senator's office on my behalf
11/12/2014 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/28/2014 - Received confirmation email from NVC, expedite request was received and is being processed
12/09/2014 - NVC Case number assigned
12/10/2014 - NVC Welcome letter email
12/10/2014 - Submitted form DS-261
12/11/2014 - AOS fee invoiced
12/12/2014 - AOS fee submitted
12/15/2014 - AOS fee shows paid
12/16/2014 - Sent AOS and IV packets
12/17/2014 - AOS and IV packets received by NVC
12/17/2014 - Embassy denied expedite without a reason, informed over the phone by Hazel from NVC

12/19/2014 - Received email from NVC confirming AOS and IV packets received, scan date 12/17
12/19/2014 - IV fee invoiced

12/19/2014 - IV fee submitted
12/23/2014 - IV fee shows paid

12/26/2014 - Submitted DS-260
02/17/2015 - Case complete!!! :)
05/04/2015 - Interview date received by phone, scheduled for 06/10/2015

05/08/2015 - Received P4 email

US Embassy Cairo

05/12/2015 - Embassy received case from NVC

06/10/2015 - Interview approved!!! :)

07/20/2015 - Visa received

Timeline

And yes, my husband and I both live abroad, where we met, which is very lucky. I can't imagine being separated for so long, it must be so difficult for you and your husband. In Spain they sort out your residency in about a month or two once married and if you're from a visa waiver country, you can do it all within Spain, so you never have to be separated. Wish it was the same in the US!

I'm hoping you and your husband can be reunited soon! Buying that one way ticket is going to feel so good for you!!

Great News!!!!! I've got my CC today!!!! I saw 3 N/A today and just talked to a rep to confirm it.

Scan date: Dec 2nd, CC: Jan 29th. It took 59 days for me. YOU ARE NEXT, ivy75!

Anyway, that's a great system you have there in Spain. It was really hard.... a lot of depressing moments..But my husband has been working really hard to save up money for our future and I'v been dealing with this visa application pretty much by myself since i have more time than him. We kept ourselves busy like that.

Now I can see the end of this journey! Thank you for your thought!!

I hope you get CC really really soon!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great News!!!!! I've got my CC today!!!! I saw 3 N/A today and just talked to a rep to confirm it.

Scan date: Dec 2nd, CC: Jan 29th. It took 59 days for me. YOU ARE NEXT, ivy75!

Anyway, that's a great system you have there in Spain. It was really hard.... a lot of depressing moments..But my husband has been working really hard to save up money for our future and I'v been dealing with this visa application pretty much by myself since i have more time than him. We kept ourselves busy like that.

Now I can see the end of this journey! Thank you for your thought!!

I hope you get CC really really soon!![/quo

Congratulations!!! This is very exciting!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.