Cristin

November 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Okay, yes, I also tried to submit a case online, and it told me that it could not be submitted, because I was within the posted processing time. When I call the 800 USCIS number, I am not ever able to get through to a live person to be able to ask for a Tier 2 person... I was hoping there was another number out there... Thanks for your response! I am hoping any day now... any day...

You can get a live person, but they won't be able to give you anything beyond what you already know from the USCIS website. You just have to do a case inquiry first and then select the option to report a problem on your case, I believe that's option 3. Then you get a live person. But be prepared, your not going to get anything new. All they have access to is just the same information you already have. However, there seemed to have been a few out there who were able to get the rep to transfer them to a Tier 2, and some were able to get an inquiry opened by the supervisor. Let's pray for the best and hope we hear something soon.

04/01/2013 - Met online

07/13/2013 - Met in person in Paris, traveled together throughout Europe for 3 weeks - France, Brussels, Italy

10/13/2013 - Celebrated my Anna's birthday together in Prague

01/26/2014 - Met her family for the first time, then traveled together to Zermatt, Switzerland

05/26/2014 - Proposed to her during my visit over Memorial Day Weekend

07/14/2014 - Traveled with me on a business trip to Dublin, Ireland

08/26/2014 - Spent 2 weeks together in Riga, Latvia

11/18/2014 - Filed I-129F and received NOA1 from the USCIS

12/31/2014 - Spent the New Year in St. Petersburg, Russia

02/14/2015 - Spent Valentine's Day together in Zell Am See, Austria

05/26/2015 - Visited her over the Memorial Day Weekend

07/03/2015 - Surprise visit over the 4th of July weekend

07/28/2015 - Received e-mail and text notification that I-129F has been approved

12/28/2015 - Visa Interview in Warsaw, Poland

05/21/2016 - Arrived in the US

06/12/2016 - Got married!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

It's the same 800 number on the USCIS website. I tried calling asking to speak to a tier 2 (waiting since the 13th),but the person was not willing to transfer or even open a case. I even went online to open a case inquiry myself, but was stopped by the system because my date is within their time-frame. :(

try and call this number: 800-372-5282

And instead of asking for a tier 2, ask for an immigration officer. (I found out after a few calls) I got transferred immediately and when I asked about my case they couldn't tell much more. Just that the case came out of intense review (background checks) in March and the current processing time is October 8th. But the same evening we got our approval.

This could be a coincidence, but after 229 the day we got to talk to that person we got the approval...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

try and call this number: 800-372-5282

And instead of asking for a tier 2, ask for an immigration officer. (I found out after a few calls) I got transferred immediately and when I asked about my case they couldn't tell much more. Just that the case came out of intense review (background checks) in March and the current processing time is October 8th. But the same evening we got our approval.

This could be a coincidence, but after 229 the day we got to talk to that person we got the approval...

I think this number may not be the correct number...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Be patient , hope you all get approval very soon , i really hope so

------------------------------------------------

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I finally got thru to a live person with some sort of info!! We should hear soon... either additional info needed, or approval to follow! Not "ideal" answer (a flat out Approval would have been nice!!!) but will take an update over nothing at all!! Thanks to those that gave input... that really helped me!!!!!!... I feel like there is a little bit of light shining thru!! =)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hey! Name is Jacinta,my fiance Jake recieved our Noa1 on 18th Nov. 224 days and still counting. I feel much better that I stumbled upon visa journey and that am not alone in this boat. I hope they hurry up with the approvals so we can be together soon. He called yesterday and talked to a guy who told him it could be anytime now and if no change in two weeks to call again.

Timeline

Hi guys, i need your help here , we get our approval on june 26 , and we still waiting for noa2 hardcopy....7 days now

does anyone know how many time we need to wait ?? and when they gonna send it to NVC ??

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi guys, i need your help here , we get our approval on june 26 , and we still waiting for noa2 hardcopy....7 days now

does anyone know how many time we need to wait ?? and when they gonna send it to NVC ??

I would say probably by tomorrow or early next week you should get NOA2 hard copy. We were approved June 10 and got the hard copy in the mail June 17. Case was sent to NVC on June 26....still waiting for it to get received by them and get a case number.

March 2014: met while I was on a study abroad trip in Ecuador & kept in contact with each other after I left

August 2014: visit to Ecuador

November 12 2014: sent I-129f

November 17 2014: I-129f received (Texas Service Center)

November 20 2014: received electronic NOA1

November 24 2014: received hard copy NOA1 in mail

December 2014: visited Ecuador again...officially engaged on 12/12/14!

March 2015: visit to Ecuador for Spring Break

June 10, 2015: NOA2 text/email notification

Timeline

how do you know that it was sent to NVC ??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

how do you know that it was sent to NVC ??

You will get a text and email saying that your case was sent to the Department of State.

From there, you have to wait until the US embassy/consulate of the beneficiary's country receives the case, then you will be given a case number that you will need to fill out the DS-160 visa form.

March 2014: met while I was on a study abroad trip in Ecuador & kept in contact with each other after I left

August 2014: visit to Ecuador

November 12 2014: sent I-129f

November 17 2014: I-129f received (Texas Service Center)

November 20 2014: received electronic NOA1

November 24 2014: received hard copy NOA1 in mail

December 2014: visited Ecuador again...officially engaged on 12/12/14!

March 2015: visit to Ecuador for Spring Break

June 10, 2015: NOA2 text/email notification

Timeline

How many time can this process take .???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.