Cristin

November 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi all fun Monday update.....I called a certain Senator's office (one that is running for President) to get an update on my case. And.....oops they managed to inquire on a case one digit off, I was informed that mine was approved in April hahahahahaha As soon as they realized the error they assured me that on Wednesday I will have an update. AKA I will now stalk them and use their error as an excuse :)

You are kidding :o We all must have done something really bad to be punished like this. It's like....almost comical.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You are not alone. My NOA1 was received around the same time, and awaiting for my NOA2.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems like the first couple weeks of November are missing from all of the updates? Still waiting as well at 204 days..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing. It seems like the first couple weeks of November are missing from all of the updates? Still waiting as well at 204 days..

i am on the same boat, i have only seen couple of cases approved in early NOV .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

It has been a month since I contacted one of my senators. And still haven't got a word from them. So I turned to another one today hoping to find out something sooner but not another month. I aslo called USCIS and asked to talk to a tier 2. Well, as usual their answer is that processing time right now at TSC is Sept 18th and mine was received in November. I was then asking her how long is the processing time because I was told it take roughly around 5-7 months. She didn't say anything for a second and then told me that she'll send a request to TSC concerning to my case status update, whatever it means. I am mad, I am desperated, I am living a life without my fiancée and it's killing me everyday. I know life isn't fair but I just can't stand it watching people who filed months after me got their approval.

I know! All the December and late november approvals are so frustrating to watch :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

No news ? no approvals ? :(
206 days since NOA1 !

------------------------------------------------

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

------------------------------------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Seriously though it's hard to watch late November get approved...I feel like I've been skipped

08/9/13 went to teach in Ethiopia
09/4/13 met Abdi at School
09/7/13 first date
04/25/14 Got engaged
06/30/14 returned to U.S.
11/10/14...I-129F sent
11/13/14...I-129F recieved
11/18/14.. NOA1 e-mail notification
11/24/14...NOA1 hard copy recieved in mail'

06/10/2015...NOA2 e-mail notification!!!!!!!!Thank God !!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

APPROVED at 201 days!!!!! Hang in there everyone....I felt like I gave up a few weeks ago but just got the happiest text message of my life tonight!

March 2014: met while I was on a study abroad trip in Ecuador & kept in contact with each other after I left

August 2014: visit to Ecuador

November 12 2014: sent I-129f

November 17 2014: I-129f received (Texas Service Center)

November 20 2014: received electronic NOA1

November 24 2014: received hard copy NOA1 in mail

December 2014: visited Ecuador again...officially engaged on 12/12/14!

March 2015: visit to Ecuador for Spring Break

June 10, 2015: NOA2 text/email notification

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

On the TSC Processing Time page, it states a date. All the while clearly stating that if a date is stated, there is a delay in the processing. No specificity on the normal processing timeframes. When calling the USCIS, I pointed out that the TSC Processing Time page indicates a date, and there is no clarity as to what the normal processing timeframes. Since I am approach seven months, I may be outside the normal processing times. The representative tried to open a case to inquire about my status, but tells me that the system prevents her since I am still the normal processing timeframes. How is that possible at seven months? She tells me that I have to wait until August to open up a case, at which point brings me close to 9 months just to get an adjudication on an application. It just doesn't make any sense.... :cry:

Edited by success_unlimited

04/01/2013 - Met online

07/13/2013 - Met in person in Paris, traveled together throughout Europe for 3 weeks - France, Brussels, Italy

10/13/2013 - Celebrated my Anna's birthday together in Prague

01/26/2014 - Met her family for the first time, then traveled together to Zermatt, Switzerland

05/26/2014 - Proposed to her during my visit over Memorial Day Weekend

07/14/2014 - Traveled with me on a business trip to Dublin, Ireland

08/26/2014 - Spent 2 weeks together in Riga, Latvia

11/18/2014 - Filed I-129F and received NOA1 from the USCIS

12/31/2014 - Spent the New Year in St. Petersburg, Russia

02/14/2015 - Spent Valentine's Day together in Zell Am See, Austria

05/26/2015 - Visited her over the Memorial Day Weekend

07/03/2015 - Surprise visit over the 4th of July weekend

07/28/2015 - Received e-mail and text notification that I-129F has been approved

12/28/2015 - Visa Interview in Warsaw, Poland

05/21/2016 - Arrived in the US

06/12/2016 - Got married!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I just got approved and I'm bawling my eyes out!!!!!!

08/9/13 went to teach in Ethiopia
09/4/13 met Abdi at School
09/7/13 first date
04/25/14 Got engaged
06/30/14 returned to U.S.
11/10/14...I-129F sent
11/13/14...I-129F recieved
11/18/14.. NOA1 e-mail notification
11/24/14...NOA1 hard copy recieved in mail'

06/10/2015...NOA2 e-mail notification!!!!!!!!Thank God !!!

On the TSC Processing Time page, it states a date. All the while clearly stating that if a date is stated, there is a delay in the processing. No specificity on the normal processing timeframes. When calling the USCIS, I pointed out that the TSC Processing Time page indicates a date, and there is no clarity as to what the normal processing timeframes. Since I am approach seven months, I may be outside the normal processing times. The representative tried to open a case to inquire about my status, but tells me that the system prevents her since I am still the normal processing timeframes. How is that possible at seven months? She tells me that I have to wait until August to open up a case, at which point brings me close to 9 months just to get an adjudication on an application. It just doesn't make any sense.... :cry:

Your pain and mine are the same. They updated their processing time alright. This is absolutely rediculous. Your NO1 date is the same as mine. My congressman, senator. You name it I contacted all of them and none are helpful. They even told me that current processing time at TSC is now sept 18th. Told me to wait for another two months. I think it's best I'll just leave visajourney for a while and stop checking my case, as well and checking my email thousand times a day at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Your pain and mine are the same. They updated their processing time alright. This is absolutely rediculous. Your NO1 date is the same as mine. My congressman, senator. You name it I contacted all of them and none are helpful. They even told me that current processing time at TSC is now sept 18th. Told me to wait for another two months. I think it's best I'll just leave visajourney for a while and stop checking my case, as well and checking my email thousand times a day at this point

It is interesting and frustrating at the same time, and find myself resorting to analyzing data on the fairy's report. I began calculating the daily average of approvals for months up to and including November, and extrapolated that to remaining number of un-actioned applications remaining for the month, and get a reasonable estimate that my application will be approved by then.

04/01/2013 - Met online

07/13/2013 - Met in person in Paris, traveled together throughout Europe for 3 weeks - France, Brussels, Italy

10/13/2013 - Celebrated my Anna's birthday together in Prague

01/26/2014 - Met her family for the first time, then traveled together to Zermatt, Switzerland

05/26/2014 - Proposed to her during my visit over Memorial Day Weekend

07/14/2014 - Traveled with me on a business trip to Dublin, Ireland

08/26/2014 - Spent 2 weeks together in Riga, Latvia

11/18/2014 - Filed I-129F and received NOA1 from the USCIS

12/31/2014 - Spent the New Year in St. Petersburg, Russia

02/14/2015 - Spent Valentine's Day together in Zell Am See, Austria

05/26/2015 - Visited her over the Memorial Day Weekend

07/03/2015 - Surprise visit over the 4th of July weekend

07/28/2015 - Received e-mail and text notification that I-129F has been approved

12/28/2015 - Visa Interview in Warsaw, Poland

05/21/2016 - Arrived in the US

06/12/2016 - Got married!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I just got approved and I'm bawling my eyes out!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

March 2014: met while I was on a study abroad trip in Ecuador & kept in contact with each other after I left

August 2014: visit to Ecuador

November 12 2014: sent I-129f

November 17 2014: I-129f received (Texas Service Center)

November 20 2014: received electronic NOA1

November 24 2014: received hard copy NOA1 in mail

December 2014: visited Ecuador again...officially engaged on 12/12/14!

March 2015: visit to Ecuador for Spring Break

June 10, 2015: NOA2 text/email notification

• 06/10/2015
  • sign_icon.png

On June 10, 2015, your Filing Question, referral number WKDXXXXXXXXXXX, was assigned to an officer for response.

I just checked my case and saw this. I called to talk to a tier 2 the other day and she helped me to put in a request for TSC concerning to my case update. No idea if this will do anything good.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Those of us who got NOA2 are not any better either. It has been 3 weeks since my NOA2 and I still haven't heard from NVC.....

This visa process is beyond lame.

I129f petition filed November 19th 2014
NOA1 email notification November 24th 2014
NOA1 hard copy received November 27th 2014
NOA2 e notification May 21st 2015

Sent to NVC: June 4th 2015

Case number assigned: June 6th 2015

Case sent to Islamabad embassy: June 15th 2015

Packet 3.5 received via email: June 23rd 2015

Packet 3.5 sent: August 5th 2015

Packet 4 received: August 25th 2015

Medical: August 28 2015

Medical report received: September 3rd 2015

Interview: September 17th 2015 APPROVED!!!!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy:

Visa Issued (CEAC Status): 18th September 2015
Visa in hand: 29th September 2015 (L)

Flights booked: 30th September 2015 (3 stop overs, 30 hours total flight time including lay over :shocked: )

POE: AUH 13th November 2015

Got married: 18th November 2015 (L)

Applied for SSN: 24th November 2015

Received SSN: 30th November 2015

Sent AOS package: 08th February 2016

NOA1 (electronic) received (I-765): 16th February 2016

NOA1 (electronic) received (I-485): 16th February 2016

Biometrics: 11th March 2016

EAD I-765 Approved: 12th April 2016

EAD received: 16th April 2016

Aos Interview (Pittsburgh): 26th May 2016 (Approved)

Conditional Permanent Resident card received: 3rd June 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.