bestluck

there is no jobs in florida ? worst medical care In USA ?

8 posts in this topic

Hi

I am trying to get jobs in florida i have been apply alot but no luck and still looking for jobs in florida sad stress out about that everyday aslo

went to hospital for kidney stone and i have no insurance and later week they send me 8500$ for 911 emergency and hospital bills .

this is such joke isnt it i can't believe it i am so stress and sad about that and aslo there is no job in florida

is any pakistani in florida please ? let me know thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Sajidia, I would recommend you apply for Obama care. I don't know how it works in Florida however in Cali when I applied I was denied however once you get the denial letter it says you will be hearing soon from the human resources agency, with a case worker assigned to you. Since you do not have a job you should qualify for Medicare/health plan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am so sorry to hear about your problems with looking for work and the huge hospital bill. Sam is right go online and apply for Obama care. Also call the hospital and talk to the billing department. Try to make small payments for now so your credit is not messed up.

These days it takes time to find a job. It took my husband 3 months to find just a part time job washing dishes at Red Lobster. We were so happy he got that job because it was an American company and he had to start somewhere. After a couple of months there he decided to go to truck driving school and will graduate in 2 weeks then he will be working full time and after 90 days make good money. He has been working and going to school and I am very proud of him.

Don't give up. Keep looking for work or go to school to learn a skill. Apply for Obama care today. If you have your green card you are able to get free money for school and student loans. Many truck driving schools will pay back your student loans or you can learn to drive directly from them. It takes hard work and determination to make money in the USA.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

There are jobs in Florida, you just need to know where to look and in the US networking is important, does your spouse know people who might be hiring or have vacancies at their companies? Putting your resume on sites like Indeed.com and Monster often gets responses too. I don't mean to sound rude but improving your English skills will also make you more employable, the jobs market is tough and employers in the US have plenty of applicants to choose from. Good luck!

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation. I know nothing about Obama care, but can one get it when you're only in the US for 4 years? I came here from Italy four years ago and still have no job so maybe I am worse than you. What I do is sell on eBay and I wrote a book about my experience. I continue applying for jobs even the low paying ones and keep on hoping.

Don't lose hope, you'll find job soon, just keep on looking harder.

http://www.phenomenaljulia.com/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just do what the illegal Aliens do. Go to hospital, give fake name and fake address and then pop out a kid or get free medical and never pay the bill.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There are lots of jobs in Florida it just may be the type of job you are looking for that may be hard to find. My husband was hired yesterday after being here just 2 weeks. Its not exactly what he would love to do but it is in the same filed and will allow him to gain experience and references here in the US. He is very happy to be out of the house! I added him to my health plan if you can't be added to your spouse’s plan then look into what the everyone else has told you. Best of luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.