Karee

Ferguson Grand Jury Decision

462 posts in this topic

I guess the folks enjoy looking at a destroyed town they live in everyday. I wont feel sorry for those one single bit that cause damage.

I'm sure they enjoy looking at their son's empty bed at night and letter of acceptance to college he will never go to. I am sure they wake up everyday glad he is gone. :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the uplifting message. I think I'll go stick my head in the oven.

This is nothing. It is going to get worse, and all the pampered fat cats are going to be caught off guard by it. The pivotal mistake that can be made is to clamp down. Roll the tanks in. Shoot people.

Then we can watch a real war erupt. All these rioters need is a tiny fraction of the arms we ship every year to jihadis overseas. Think about these rioters with Ak-47's, rocket propelled grenades, and machine guns mounted on the back of Toyotas.

That's what is inevitable for America if we don't pull our heads out of our asses and repudiate the "World Superpower" myth. That is the bad seed from which a lot of what is wrong with America has sprouted from. Our just desserts is jihadis bursting across the southern border in the very jeeps Senator John McCain put into the hands of ISIS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm sure they enjoy looking at their son's empty bed at night and letter of acceptance to college he will never go to. I am sure they wake up everyday glad he is gone. :rolleyes:

Had Michael Brown not have been shot to death by a police officer, he might have had his financial future ruined by the college he was about to attend. It has been widely reported that Brown had enrolled at for-profit Vatterott College, although the school has declined to confirm that information. Vatterott, whose investors include Mitt Romney, has a history of deceiving and abusing students.

Brown reportedly told friends he was excited to attend Vatterott, where he wanted to train to be an air conditioning technician. But while some for-profit schools do well at preparing students for careers, many others excel mostly at advertising and recruiting -- getting students excited to enroll -- but are much less good at training them or placing them in jobs. Students at such schools, whose tuitions are generally much more expensive than state colleges, often end up with overwhelming debt -- tens of thousands in student loans they cannot hope to repay.

---snip---

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/davidhalperin/what-college-was-michael_b_5719731.html

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

See who wins? The banks.

Their loans have a guaranteed interest rate, and the principal is guaranteed too. By the taxpayers.

These rioters know. The fat cats get the money. The brother gets the shaft. I hear where they're coming from. ISIS by some reckonings has billions in cash now, plus oilfields, refineries, etc - can you imagine them funneling weapons to Ferguson to give us a little taste of our own medicine?

Obama should lay down the white phosphorous bombs like we did in Fallujah. Win the battle of hearts and minds like we do all over the world.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What I disagree with is this need to make him look like some kind of angel who missed out on his chance to attend MIT because of some blood thirsty cop. He assaulted a store clerk while robbing him, just prior to assaulting a cop. The bottom line is that if he didn't assault a cop, he would still be alive. He would be in jail, and not attending some air conditioning school who's specialty seems to be ripping off the govt. with their school loan program.

Don't assault a cop. Don't end up dead. Pretty simple in my book, I don't care what race you are.

Sadly when you read the initial headlines you just know that the comparison with reality is stretched.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

What I disagree with is this need to make him look like some kind of angel who missed out on his chance to attend MIT because of some blood thirsty cop. He assaulted a store clerk while robbing him, just prior to assaulting a cop. The bottom line is that if he didn't assault a cop, he would still be alive. He would be in jail, and not attending some air conditioning school who's specialty seems to be ripping off the govt. with their school loan program.

Don't assault a cop. Don't end up dead. Pretty simple in my book, I don't care what race you are.

So, you must have the squeakiest background ever. Ok thanks

Nobody said he was a blood thirsty cop but you. At least, I didn't. I believe he could have made better choices just like Michael could have.

Ok. There are plenty of people around this age stealing from stores of all colors. Don't pretend this black dude is the first.

I did not know being black, being less fortunate = need to go to jail instead of getting an education in an air-conditioned building.

Thank you for the enlightenment. Glad I didn't listen to you growing.

How about cops stop harassing people because of their skin color and this wouldn't be an issue. Then when something like this happens, people wouldn't be screaming racial profiling started it all because there would be no such thing as racial profiling.

Timeline

So, you must have the squeakiest background ever. Ok thanks

Nobody said he was a blood thirsty cop but you. At least, I didn't. I believe he could have made better choices just like Michael could have.

Ok. There are plenty of people around this age stealing from stores of all colors. Don't pretend this black dude is the first.

I did not know being black, being less fortunate = need to go to jail instead of getting an education in an air-conditioned building.

Thank you for the enlightenment. Glad I didn't listen to you growing.

How about cops stop harassing people because of their skin color and this wouldn't be an issue. Then when something like this happens, people wouldn't be screaming racial profiling started it all because there would be no such thing as racial profiling.

My background is far from squeaky clean. However, throughout my brushes with the law I've never felt it was a good idea to assault a cop. That kind of thing could get you dead, as it did in this case.

Again, you're totally missing the point. being black and less fortunate does not = need to go jail.

Robbery and assaulting a police officer = need to go to jail.

Seems to me this particular cop wasn't harassing anyone in this case. He was doing his job.

My background is far from squeaky clean. However, throughout my brushes with the law I've never felt it was a good idea to assault a cop. That kind of thing could get you dead, as it did in this case.

Again, you're totally missing the point. being black and less fortunate does not = need to go jail.

Robbery and assaulting a police officer = need to go to jail.

Seems to me this particular cop wasn't harassing anyone in this case. He was doing his job.

Here is what you said. Let me bold and enlarge for you.

The bottom line is that if he didn't assault a cop, he would still be alive. He would be in jail, and not attending some air conditioning school who's specialty seems to be ripping off the govt. with their school loan program.

Timeline

The bottom line is that if he didn't assault a cop, he would still be alive. He would be in jail, and not attending some air conditioning school who's specialty seems to be ripping off the govt. with their school loan program.

If you have a point to make, make it. Don't just copy paste my prior posts.

I came in late but whoever said that they are dead on point.

What the Press and Obama need to say is,

"this is what happens when you have no respect for yourself or authority, when you commit crime and when you think that you are empowered to commit violence against others. Our Police officers have a right to respond when attacked". It saddens me that many in this nation are making Michael Brown the victim, when he was nothing more than a criminal".

Timeline

lol.

Look how lawless our own government is.

A number of our leaders should be hung from the gallows for war crimes, but instead they're living better than the richest Kings could have ever dreamed of. If presidents, vice presidents, appointees, and all their cronies can wallow in obscene wealth after butchering untold numbers of innocent people, why can't these people loot some steaks and a stereo?

Look at the outrage here when it is in our own back yard instead of brown people on the other side of the planet. Sheesh. Try living through shock and awe or being herded into refugee camps.

Care to be lined up at a trench and shot, anyone? That's what we do to other countries. Yet, look how upsetting a dinky little protest is at home.