curiosa

October 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,380 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you so much. I don't think I would have made it without the support of you guys. Nobody else really understands. I hope each and every one of you get your approval so soon. And if you still have patience left by the end of this, I'll be impressed. ;)

Sent I-129F to Lewisville, TX: 10/21/2014
I-129F received in Lewisville, TX!: 10/23/2014

NOA1 - Text/Email: 10/28/2014

ARN updated: 10/28/2014

NOA2: 06/09/2015 (224 days)

Sent to NVC: 06/22/2015

NVC received: 06/30/2015

NVC Case Number received: 07/01/2015

Sent to Vancouver: 07/06/2015

Consulate received: 07/14/2015

Packet 3 sent: 07/14/2015

Packet 4 received: 07/16/2015

Medical: 08/14/2015

Interview: 08/18/2015 - APPROVED!

Received Visa: 08/21/2015

POE: 09/06/2015

Married: 10/25/2015

7BPctY3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They updated processing time for the texas service center today but it's still stuck on September 18th as of March 31st. Do yall think this is an editing error? shouldn't the chart say as of April 30th? or at least the date should've been changed to some date in October.

Thank you so much. I don't think I would have made it without the support of you guys. Nobody else really understands. I hope each and every one of you get your approval so soon. And if you still have patience left by the end of this, I'll be impressed. ;)

congratulations :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes good luck Gill&Grant

I can't wait to hear good news for us.

Hey I got an email today saying that my rfe response was received...have you gotten this too? Does this mean the officer is looking at it? Or is it just a generic mail received? :dance: I'm getting excited!

Sept 29/2014 - I 295f sent

Oct. 03/2015 - NOA1

May 21/2015 - RFE

June 3/2015 - RFE Resp Sent

June 23/2015 - NOA2 (263 DAY WAIT!)

July 8/2015 - NVC Recieve

July 9/2015. -Number Assigned

July 13/2015 - Left NVC

July /2015 - Consulate Recieves

- Recieved Packet 3

- Sent Packet 3

- received Date for Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Hey I got an email today saying that my rfe response was received...have you gotten this too? Does this mean the officer is looking at it? Or is it just a generic mail received? :dance: I'm getting excited!

Hey I got an email today too saying that we reveived our response for RFE... It doesn't mean that somone is looking for our case, but It mean that they Received our RFE.

Timeline

My RFE was received on the 21st May and as of yet i've still heard nada.

You got the email to say your rfe response was recieved on the 21st of May ...20 days ago.......oh jeez I was hoping for 2 week's can you please post here when you hear back ?

Edited by Gill&Grant

Oct. 03/2015 - NOA1

May 21/2015 - RFE

July 13/2015 - Left NVC

- Recieved Packet 3

- Sent Packet 3

Timeline

Hey I got an email today too saying that we reveived our response for RFE... It doesn't mean that somone is looking for our case, but It mean that they Received our RFE.

oh well....I'm really hoping for NOA2 in the next 2 weeks !! I've been looking at other people's TSC time lines who have had RFE .... so I am delaying my meltdown til then ......

Oct. 03/2015 - NOA1

May 21/2015 - RFE

July 13/2015 - Left NVC

- Recieved Packet 3

- Sent Packet 3

You got the email to say your rfe response was recieved on the 21st of May ...20 days ago.......oh jeez I was hoping for 2 week's can you please post here when you hear back ?

Yep. And we've had the congressman's office on the case. Still nothing.

Looking at the timelines it does seem to be 2-4 weeks between RFE received and NOA2.

I will post back when (feels like 'if') something happens.

Timeline

Yep. And we've had the congressman's office on the case.

Looking at the timelines it does seem to be 2-4 weeks between RFE received and NOA2.

I will post back when (feels like 'if') something happens.

omg that really sucks ....tsc drives me crazy :rant ..... did you send an email complaint from the USCIS cite ? Yes please do...hope you hear back soon

Edited by Gill&Grant

Oct. 03/2015 - NOA1

May 21/2015 - RFE

July 13/2015 - Left NVC

- Recieved Packet 3

- Sent Packet 3

omg that really sucks ....tsc drives me crazy :rant ..... did you send an email complaint from the USCIS cite ? Yes please do...hope you hear back soon

I complained a while ago. Was meant to get a reply in 15 days. Nothing. I've just given up with USCIS and TSC now. They're a bunch of jokers.

When your RFE response is received they give you a concrete date for when it should be looked at. Mine is July 20th. If mine isn't done by then i'll start kicking up a fuss. We've had to revise all our plans twice already due to the delays and waiting til then no longer affects us, so i'll save my energy for another fight as anything TSC is unwinnable.

Timeline

I complained a while ago. Was meant to get a reply in 15 days. Nothing. I've just given up with USCIS and TSC now. They're a bunch of jokers.

When your RFE response is received they give you a concrete date for when it should be looked at. Mine is July 20th. If mine isn't done by then i'll start kicking up a fuss. We've had to revise all our plans twice already due to the delays and waiting til then no longer affects us, so i'll save my energy for another fight as anything TSC is unwinnable.

Maybe you could email another one everyday til they respond! They annoy me so much!!

Oct. 03/2015 - NOA1

May 21/2015 - RFE

July 13/2015 - Left NVC

- Recieved Packet 3

- Sent Packet 3

Do we need to wait till NVC sends any correspondence or should we just fill and submit D160? and book an appointment? I am still clueless on which stage do we av to submit the online application after NOA 2.. The last message on June 5 states our case has been moved to the department of states for visa processing..

Hi guys i recieved this message: On June 1, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC********. Our Texas Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by July 31, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address are they now doing fingerprinting before everything else? And my time line says: based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 30, 2015 and June 19, 2015* (RFEs at the Texas Service Center typically add an extra 23 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time). does this mean we will be getting our answer soon i have invitation and everything ready to go for August i am in desperate need for an answer.

Hi guys i recieved this message: On June 1, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC********. Our Texas Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by July 31, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to

www.uscis.gov/addresschange

to give us your new mailing address are they now doing fingerprinting before everything else? And my time line says: b

ased on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 30, 2015 and June 19, 2015* (RFEs at the Texas Service Center typically add an extra 23 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time). does this mean we will be getting our answer soon i have invitation and everything ready to go for August i am in desperate need for an answer.

Mine was 21st and nothing yet. 20 days.

What is ready to go? Hope you haven't booked anything yet as you've still got the whole visa application to go and that's unlikely to even start until July at the earliest

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.