msbau764

Full of Rage at Letting Illegals Jump in Line

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

that my friend is a lack of understanding on your part. obviously - if your plan was c r a p and covered nothing you wouldn't be able to keep your c r a p p y plan. sorry.

You're just shilling for a lowlife demagogue. :rolleyes: What he said is plain and easy to understand. And untrue.

You're just shilling for a lowlife demagogue. :rolleyes: What he said is plain and easy to understand. And untrue.

sure i am. hey - i didn't want obama care either. way too watered down for my tastes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Surely the sacrifice is worth it to ensure Hilary 2016

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Surely the sacrifice is worth it to ensure Hilary 2016

I thought the sacrifice necessary to ensure Hillary in 2016 involved ritual baby massacre under a full moon.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

that my friend is a lack of understanding on your part. obviously - if your plan was c r a p and covered nothing you wouldn't be able to keep your c r a p p y plan. sorry.

What Obama should have said is, you can keep your plan and Doctor as long it appears on my approval list .

What Obama should have said is, you can keep your plan and Doctor as long it appears on my approval list .

no, i don't think that's much better. obama's approval list? how many people were paying for policies that covered next to nothing? and some of these people - with worthless insurance policies - inevitably end up in the emergency room or unexpectedly ill and oh wow - they can't pay the bills their insurance policy doesn't cover. and what do they have to do, file bankruptcy? pass the cost on..for the life of me i do not understand why people can't understand that these insurance policies were worthless to begin with. why keep them?

no, i don't think that's much better. obama's approval list? how many people were paying for policies that covered next to nothing? and some of these people - with worthless insurance policies - inevitably end up in the emergency room or unexpectedly ill and oh wow - they can't pay the bills their insurance policy doesn't cover. and what do they have to do, file bankruptcy? pass the cost on..for the life of me i do not understand why people can't understand that these insurance policies were worthless to begin with. why keep them?

I gots Obamacare and it's been lovely. I just like to beotch about Obama.

I start my new career tomorrow. I am afraid working is going to make my health insurance unaffordable

Edited by The Nature Boy

As usual we're off the original topic but I can't resist.

My wife and son had a perfectly good insurance policy before the ACA took effect. We paid about $300 per month, it had a $1000 deductible and covered everything we needed it to. He was covered from birth and it was working perfectly. After the ACA started we were notified that we could no longer keep that plan, but wait, the president came to the rescue and told the insurance companies to let us keep the plan. Well, they did, but the price went to about $450 per month (now) and the deductible is $3000.

In addition, both of my son's doctors quit their practices, they were a father son team. The father retired and the son went back to school one month before the ACA started. My mother and father also had to change doctors since they would no longer accept their new insurance.

The only people that I know of that benefit from this act are low income people that don't have insurance provided by an employer. In my opinion, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Kevin

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I gots Obamacare and it's been lovely. I just like to beotch about Obama.

I start my new career tomorrow. I am afraid working is going to make my health insurance unaffordable

Hope it's a guvment job. The only "growth" industry out there.