msbau764

Full of Rage at Letting Illegals Jump in Line

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Can anyone address what is going to happen to everyone that is stuck in processing for their visas?

It seems like Obama will go through with legalizing all the illegals that have been in the US, meaning further processing TIMES. Considering the situation is as saturated as it is, are we to expect 3-5 year processing times for K1 and marriage visas?

What makes me so sick is that not anywhere has Obama mentioned improving the situation of those that enter or are trying to enter the legal way. SUCH UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/20/obama-immigration-josh-earnest/19316835/

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Nobody can address or tell you what will happen. There will be a lot of unfounded speculation however.

Consider however that in addition to the illegals [sic] you mention, you need also include those who initiate AOS, all those who came in and decided to marry and stay and AOS, all the tourists who are adjusting to student status and a myriad of other people who are jumping in the non-existent line of which many speak, on a daily basis. The point being, you can get mad at what you think will happen or you can continue your process, which everyone knows is lengthy and full of paperwork.

Can anyone address what is going to happen to everyone that is stuck in processing for their visas?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

simple math here.

no. of staff of USCIS stay the same.

New potential 5 millions applications coming in.

==> longer processing times.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Nobody can address or tell you what will happen. There will be a lot of unfounded speculation however.

Consider however that in addition to the illegals [sic] you mention, you need also include those who initiate AOS, all those who came in and decided to marry and stay and AOS, all the tourists who are adjusting to student status and a myriad of other people who are jumping in the non-existent line of which many speak, on a daily basis. The point being, you can get mad at what you think will happen or you can continue your process, which everyone knows is lengthy and full of paperwork.

Yes, I have posted about those that came in on tourist visas and adjusted their status. My disdain for that ilk is well documented. As far as the line being non-existent, you are wrong. USCIS and Homeland Security is already swamped as it is. Redirecting bureaucratic resources to another issue will not expedite matters. The complete insanity of having people line up to the embassy to be "interviewed" for fraud, when in fact behind everyone's backs the US Govt is sanctioning fraudlent immigration is mind-boggling to say the least.

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

wait. i can't say ####### but bullshit is cool. right.

ETA - stop being pissed at obama. congress takes the blame on the no go with immigration reform. quit letting the television tell you who to be angry with. so dumb.

Edited by val erie

Timeline

they haven't gotten to me yet; however I had no idea that saying BS is not allowed. Too late to edit my post. My feelings still stand.

they haven't gotten to me yet; however I had no idea that saying BS is not allowed. Too late to edit my post. My feelings still stand.

“I believe Speaker Boehner when he says he wants to pass an immigration bill,” Obama said from the White House. “But last week, he informed me that Republicans will continue to block a vote on immigration reform at least for the remainder of this year.” As a result, he added, the Obama administration will take executive action (wherever it can) on immigration policy. Boehner responded, "In our conversation last week, I told the president what I have been telling him for months: the American people and their elected officials don't trust him to enforce the law as written. Until that changes, it is going to be difficult to make progress on this issue.” But this argument is tough to defend since if this were a sincere reason for the House GOP, they could simply write the law in such a way that it wouldn’t take effect until Jan. 20, 2017, right?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/why-immigration-reform-died-congress-n145276

Horseshit, catshit, dogshit, armadilloshit, elephantshit, ostrichshit, duckshit, chickenshit, liberalshit, koalashit, kangarooshit

are all okay

oh c r a p

Filed: Timeline

ETA - stop being pissed at obama. congress takes the blame on the no go with immigration reform. quit letting the television tell you who to be angry with. so dumb.

Hahaha; good one. What the preznit is doing has nothing to do with "immigration reform". He's simply ignoring existing law and throwing open the borders (all in contravention to his oath of office and the Constitution).

Val's an avid kooaid drinker.

Hahaha; good one. What the preznit is doing has nothing to do with "immigration reform". He's simply ignoring existing law and throwing open the borders (all in contravention to his oath of office and the Constitution).

Val's an avid kooaid drinker.

oh i know it has nothing to do with immigration reform. congress made that move bro. love the taste of a stiff, unwaivering boehner don't you?

Filed: Timeline

I told the president what I have been telling him for months: the American people and their elected officials don't trust him to enforce the law as written.

And why should they trust him? He's a pathological liar. Remember "Keep your plan?" He lied, over and over and over. Anyone who still believes him is wrong in the head.

And why should they trust him? He's a pathological liar. Remember "Keep your plan?" He lied, over and over and over. Anyone who still believes him is wrong in the head.

that my friend is a lack of understanding on your part. obviously - if your plan was c r a p and covered nothing you wouldn't be able to keep your c r a p p y plan. sorry.