IvanaVladimirova

Can't check my case status after USCIS changed its page

92 posts in this topic

Yes mine is the same on the website but I've always been able to check it via the phone. Until yesterday. Yesterday it started saying case not found and cannot provide status at this time. I selected the option to report a problem with the case and spoke with a very nice guy. He said that he was not able to see the status either. That the case status system itself is messed up not just for the website. Therefore for some cases it effects the phone, the website, and theirs too. But he said they were working on fixing it but not ETA for that. However, that we should not worry that it didn't have any affect on my case that it was still being worked in order like it is suppose to and that it only affects being able to review the status. Also I saw someone post in a group that they haven't been able to access theirs online either therefore the email/text updates don't work either and they had no idea that they were approved until they received the notice in the mail hardcopy. So while it will drive me crazy that I can't see updates anymore :wacko: at least I feel a little relieved to know they are still working it. And I guess just wait for my 5 months to hit before I call/inquire. :clock::unsure:

Fault fixing again maybe or perhaps getting MyUSCIS to blow kisses instead of case updates.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/customer-service-tools-outage-alert

Spoiler

K1

15 November 2013: Sent I-129F Package 

21 November 2013: NOA1 

20 December 2013: NOA2

23 January 2014: Medical (London)

11 April 2014: Interview - Approved!

29 April 2014: POE Chicago

20 June 2014: Married in DC

AOS

7 July 2014: Mailed AOSEAD & AP forms via USPS

14 July 2014: NOA1 Text & E-Mails (x3) received at 23:52hrs (Received Date: 07/11/2014)

14 July 2014: Cheque cashed & I-485 transferred to Nebraska Service Centre

18 July 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received (x3)

22 July 2014: Biometrics Letter rec'd (Appointment 07/31/2014)

23 July 2014: Early Biometrics walk-in at Cincinnati office successful!

05 September 2014: EAD & AP approved! (texts rec'd 16:45hrs)

11 September 2014: EAD/AP card mailed

12 September 2014: EAD/AP card in hand (delivered 9:54am)

18 October 2014: Potential interview waiver letter rec'd (Dated: 10/15/2014)

19 May 2015: I-485 approved! (No interview) Welcome letter mailed!

23 May 2015: I-797 (NOA2) Welcome notice received

27 May 2015: Green card received

ROC

ROC filing window opens 18 February 2017

16 February 2017: ROC packet mailed to CSC

18 February 2017: USPS Tracking - Ready for collection from PO Box

25 February 2017: NOA1 received dated 02/21/2017

03 March 2017: Received biometrics appointment letter dated 25th February 2017. Appointment on 16 March 2017.

16 March 2017: Biometrics completed

08 March 2018: Case (allegedly) transferred to the National Benefits Center (presumably for a combo interview)

04 April 2019: ROC approved (as part of N-400 combo interview)

N-400

18 February 2018: N-400 Application submitted online

21 February 2018: NOA1 Rreceived

23 February 2018: Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment 13 March 2018. 

27 April 2018: Interview notice received. Interview Date: June 5, 2018. Request to reschedule sent as out of the country at that time.

04 April 2019: Attended interview ... PASSED!

11 April 2019: Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I am getting a System Error now when I am trying to check my status. Haven't happened before. Rather annoying. The weird thing is I keep getting the error (I'm the beneficiary) and my fiancé can still check it.

Yes mine is the same on the website but I've always been able to check it via the phone. Until yesterday. Yesterday it started saying case not found and cannot provide status at this time. I selected the option to report a problem with the case and spoke with a very nice guy. He said that he was not able to see the status either. That the case status system itself is messed up not just for the website. Therefore for some cases it effects the phone, the website, and theirs too. But he said they were working on fixing it but not ETA for that. However, that we should not worry that it didn't have any affect on my case that it was still being worked in order like it is suppose to and that it only affects being able to review the status. Also I saw someone post in a group that they haven't been able to access theirs online either therefore the email/text updates don't work either and they had no idea that they were approved until they received the notice in the mail hardcopy. So while it will drive me crazy that I can't see updates anymore :wacko: at least I feel a little relieved to know they are still working it. And I guess just wait for my 5 months to hit before I call/inquire. :clock::unsure:

same here,. since they change the system I'm not able to see my case status online. I called multiple time to uscis and they told me they were having problem with the system. :crying: I was able to check my case status on the automated system but only until Tuesday when I called and says " status for this case cannot be found at this time, please check your receipt and try again. :cry::help:

Got a text today saying case status updated. I can view it online but it's for the initial receipt status. Since then I have moved and that most recent status is not reflected. Need to call tip morrow during business hours to figure out if they have updated my case correctly or not.

F2A JOURNEY STATUS

COMPLETE

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/17/14 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

03/24/15 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

03/28/15 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

03/30/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

04/03/15 : NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

NVC

http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

04/16/15 : NVC Received Case (Phone call with CSR confirmed)

04/24/15 : Case number and IIN assigned (Phone Call)

04/27/15 : NVC Welcome Letter received via Email

04/27/15 : DS-261 Waived and AOS & IV bill invoiced

04/28/15 : AOS & IV bill paid (Status: IN PROCESS)

04/29/15 : AOS & IV bill paid (Status: PAID)

04/29/15 : DS-260 Available online

04/30/15 : DS-260 Completed

05/08/15 : AOS and IV Package mailed to NVC

05/26/15 : NVC Scan Date (CSR confirmed)

06/17/15 : Case Complete

07/29/15 : Interview Date Received Sep 2nd! (CSR confirmed) :dancing:

07/30/15 : Interview Letter email received (P4)

07/31/15 : NVC shipped out case to London Embassy

Embassy

07/30/15 : Medical Completed

08/01/15 : CEAC status "In Transit"

08/03/15 : Package received at London Embassy

08/05/15 : CEAC status "Ready"

09/02/15 : Interview

09/02/15 : Interview Result: APPROVED!!

09/03/15 : CEAC status changed to "Administrative Processing"

09/04/15 : CEAC status changed to "Issued " :dancing:

09/10/15 : Visa in hand!!

09/11/15 : POE

It means that the beneficiaries details have been input to the USCIS computer system and an Alien Registration Number (ARN) has been allocated to them. The beneficiary will use this number in most USCIS related matters until they gain citizenship. The online tracker message is unclear but it basically means the ARN changed from not having one to having one.

Does that mean the beneficiary will receive this ARN in the mail?

I havent been able to check my case status since they updated the website which was a while ago. I've even called and the person said they couldn't access it either also put it in via the machine and did not work. I'm at a loss and completely in the dark. Any help or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I can finally check my status online. I got 4 txt messages and an email but it was all for the initial receipt?. Says it was accepted 7/28/14 originally 8/1/14 so a couple day earlier but no progress as of yet. At least i can see it now. Seems they are slowly putting things back online but the site is extremely slow now.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thanks all

My case was reopened and the update in my case is

we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, for an interview

is anyone know what they will do on the interview

thanks in advanced

• 4 weeks later...

Has somebody here been Approved without ever seeing her/his case online?

Have never been able to see my case online. My PD is Octuber 3rd I gonna reach my 5 months in 7 days. March 3rd.

My husband called and asked to talk to a Tier2 Supervisor but a kind rep said he could help him. So the guy couldnt see the case online neither and made a Service Request, he said it is going to take a month for usbto have an answer and that probably our case is approved after that. "2 weeks" from February 20th I really doubt it. But I hope he is right.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.