Sign in to follow this  
Cardinal6669

USCIS email address

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys, who do I email to chase up our I-129f?

I want to keep emailing them so they might hurry up with processing ours lol

Thanks.

Waste of time. They don't care at all.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Nobody, your petition is in some box in the service center. When the next adjucator is finished with their current box of applications, they take another.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

you can call customer service but I wouldn't be too hopeful about getting them to do anything. Looks like you're also stuck at TSC so we feel your pain :/ I think they are getting around to June at the moment if that gives you a better idea of what to expect. Best of luck!

So there is no email address?

:no: .

There are thousands of petitions each year and they don't want to be bombarded by emails.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

You are still within processing timeframe so they wont entertain your emails. It wont get them to hurry either. Sorry you've been waiting longer than others :( I know how frustrating it can be. You can try to call them and ask for Tier 2. Not sure if they can help you much either.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

you can call customer service but I wouldn't be too hopeful about getting them to do anything. Looks like you're also stuck at TSC so we feel your pain :/ I think they are getting around to June at the moment if that gives you a better idea of what to expect. Best of luck!

What is the customer service number do you know?

Also, June?

We filed in July, that's good news :D

Ugh, damn Texas.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is the customer service number do you know?

Also, June?

We filed in July, that's good news :D

Ugh, damn Texas.

1-800-375-5283 this is the nimber. I called a few months back and asked to be transferred to CSC lol the guy I talked to sure got a kick out of that :P That's the worst part though. Being at TSC takes twice as long as if we were processed at CSC! But yeah I'm a June filer and in our forum I'm seeing some people from early June getting Approvals/RFEs so I'm hoping they will start coming in soon and then yours shouldn't be too far behind :)

If you do call though, try to ask for Tier 2. I have heard they are more helpful.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

The K1 processing timeframe is 5 months from the date on your NOA1. If you're within those 5 months, they'll do nothing more than tell you that you have to wait. Calling to speak with a Tier 2 IO won't get your petition adjudicated any faster. I understand how you feel, especially since others who filed around the same time are getting approvals, but this is just how USCIS works, unfortunately. The TSC (previously the VSC) and CSC tend to yo-yo back and forth with who is processing faster. They'll end up transferring a ton of TSC petitions to the CSC and then the CSC will slow down to a crawl and the TSC will speed up. Then vice versa.

Once you're past the 5 month processing timeframe you can contact your local congressman and state senator to ask them to look into your immigration case for you. They'll put in an inquiry and that usually lights a fire under USCIS's behind*; but your local politicians won't do anything until you're past the 5 month mark.

The other thing you can do is change the numbers in your Receipt #.

Example of such receipt number is: SRC 08 015 50023

First three letters represent the service center received the case.

There are four service centers:

• EAC - Vermont Service Center (Previous name: Eastern Adjudication Center).
  • LIN - Nebraska Service Center (LIN refers to Lincoln, Nebraska).
  • SRC - Texas Service Center (Previous name: Southern Regional Center), Processes K1.
  • WAC - California Service Center (Previous name: Western Adjudication Center), Processes K1.
08 - Represents the fiscal year in which the case was received. Fiscal year 2008 runs from Oct 1, 2007 to Sep 30, 2008.

015 - Represents the computer workday in the fiscal year on which the fee was taken. 001 is October 1, the first working day of the fiscal year. 015 represents 15th working day which was actually Oct 19, 2007. Computer work day is really a business day and it excludes most Saturdays, all Sundays and holidays. Towards the end of the fiscal year in September, the number goes up to around 265.

50023 - Represents the particular case number. The number always starts with 5 and it has a total of five digits.

Therefore, this receipt number means: this case was the 23rd case received in CLAIMS3 LAN on the 15th computer work day of fiscal year 2008 at Texas Service Center.

Most cases filed at USCIS have this type of receipt number, except few as described below.

You can track the status of this type of case online.

So if you change the last 5 numbers up and down in your case number, and track down the K1 cases around yours via the case status checker, you can get an idea of where your case is in line.

Edited by d3adc0d3

~ Don't forget to 'Vote Up' useful advice from others ~

K1 Visa Journey [April 11, 2013 - August 31, 2014]
[2014-09-20] !!! WEDDING !!!
[2014-09-22] Applied for SSN
[2014-09-26] Marriage License in Snail Mail
[2014-10-22] Notification of SSC in mail, will arrive "within 2 weeks"
[2014-10-27] SSC Arrived!

2015-04-30] Mailed AOS Package!
[2015-06-16] EAD Approved!
[2015-06-16] AP Approved!
[2015-06-23] EAD/AP Card Received!

[2015-10-02] AOS Approved (No Interview)!

[2015-10-07] Greencard Mailed

[2015-10-09] Approval Notice Recieved

[2015-10-09] Greencard Recieved!

I used RapidVisa for my petition; a paperwork service. A K1 is $375.00 to use their hassle-free online application system.

Useful Links:
Igor's List | Advanced Search Tool | Q&A With a Former USCIS Adjudicator
Visa Status Checker (Once you get a Case # from NVC) | Offical USCIS Reasons for a K1 Denial

The advice offered by this user is not legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.