Kels2487

November 2014 Filers (I-130 Petition) IR1 / CR1 Spouse Visa Process

429 posts in this topic

20 days since NOA1... come on ! maybe this week?

@kazzflow, can't wait to know if it goes faster...

@brewlin.. maybe you'll get lucky and another buyer will come up ! and it takes a while for the whole process anyway...

Will let know know what happens send it out overnight yesterday and they should receive it today. Lets see if they reroute it. If they do maybe they will send my other one togther too for my I-130

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Somehow I made it to the longest wait service center.. TSC ..... as per my NOA-1 yesterday...

Mabye because this is not my first time doing a visa.. but as I live in New Jersey so it should have went to VSC as it did the first time in 2009 with another spouse...

Now looking at a 6-7 month wait for NOA-2 ...... instead of 2-3 months for VSC or CSC where I see others transfered...Good thing my wife has a 10 year B-1 visa in hand...

This is going be a dragged out process I can see it already...

Timeline

Exactly..

Seems like they did because we were both in the system before despite what others say here.. the proof is clear now after reading your post...

We will see how long this takes before I say anything more about this situation...We could have been transferred to CSC or VSC as others were from the. Chicago Lockbox..

Exactly..

Seems like they did because we were both in the system before despite what others say here.. the proof is clear now after reading your post...

We will see how long this takes before I say anything more about this situation...We could have been transferred to CSC or VSC as others were from the. Chicago LockboI remembe

I remember back in 2007 or 2008 when I files my ex-wifes I-485 it went to vermont I thinkn and then was actually transfered to California later on which made no sense

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

This is my 2nd round of spouse visa also, I came right to CSC now, back then (2001) I lived in that part of CA, maybe that's why. Included my former A# so they could find me, with my new I-130 petition.

Married 2001, conditional resident 2003, permanent resident 2005.Left U.S 2012, abandoned green card 2013.Applied I-130 Nov 2014, approved Dec 2014. DS260 13th Apr 2015. Docs sent 27 Apr. Scan date May 1. Case complete June 4!Interview July 14th, rescheduled to Oct 20th.  Applied for N400 on November 6th, 2018. I'm the immigrant :)

They've already cashed my check, but no NOA1 yet..sent out on the 17th of November

Being that today is a holiday I'm sure you'll hear Friday or Monday. If they have cashed the check then they have received :) Good luck!!!!

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Timeline

I remember back in 2007 or 2008 when I files my ex-wifes I-485 it went to vermont I thinkn and then was actually transfered to California later on which made no sense

It would be good if they boot us outta that [ BS ] Texas Service Center and to Vermont where we belong....

Timeline

This is my 2nd round of spouse visa also, I came right to CSC now, back then (2001) I lived in that part of CA, maybe that's why. Included my former A# so they could find me, with my new I-130 petition.

Just Curious but did you go to the embassy interview the first time back in 2001 ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Since we both were in CA and we already had gotten married before filing for adjustment of status, we had our interview at an Visa office.

Married 2001, conditional resident 2003, permanent resident 2005.Left U.S 2012, abandoned green card 2013.Applied I-130 Nov 2014, approved Dec 2014. DS260 13th Apr 2015. Docs sent 27 Apr. Scan date May 1. Case complete June 4!Interview July 14th, rescheduled to Oct 20th.  Applied for N400 on November 6th, 2018. I'm the immigrant :)

Timeline

Since we both were in CA and we already had gotten married before filing for adjustment of status, we had our interview at an Visa office.

That was your second interview for the AOS 10 yr. greencard....We all must have that at the local visa office.. I mean go to the interview at the embassy of your spouse's country for the entrance to the USA first time visa..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.