The Nature Boy

Biggest Presidental lies of all times

25 posts in this topic

LBJ:

We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)

Nixon:

I am not a crook

GHW Bush:

Read my lips - No New Taxes

Clinton:

I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski

GW Bush:

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction

Obama:

I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
Obama Care will be good for America.
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
It's just like shopping at Amazon.
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

GW Bush:

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction

Except Iraq did have WMDs, as recent reports have let slip, they just went unreported when coalition forces found them. The problem was where those weapons originated. ;)

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Except Iraq did have WMDs, as recent reports have let slip, they just went unreported when coalition forces found them. The problem was where those weapons originated. ;)

I know. I just did not want to point that out, as i am sure it will drive the deniers into an off topic personal attacking shark feast with no evidence to refute what you said .

You forgot "I was born in the U.S." :devil:

OMG the deniers just lost thier mind

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sure if you spent a bit more time you could have found more than one lie for all the other presidents. It's almost like you did the extreme majority of your research time on the current president for some reason.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sure if you spent a bit more time you could have found more than one lie for all the other presidents. It's almost like you did the extreme majority of your research time on the current president for some reason.

I don't think he spent too much time on research

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?20,2115544

You know NB has a serious man crush on Barry.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I don't think he spent too much time on research

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?20,2115544

Ah, copywright infringement. What a naughty boy. Edited by GandD

Why are you assuming I did any research. I cut and pasted it. It's meant to be funny and it makes fun of the current President, like so much comedy did about Bush, when he was President.

I know for you it's only cool when you make fun of RWNJ, Gun nutters, Republicans etc etc., and making threads poking fun at Dems and Liberals is dangerous ground, but try to be open minded

Ah, copywright infringement. What a naughty boy.

Posted in an online discussion board is copyrighted, with an "W" ROFL You are near the cliff hit the brakes.

It's posted all over the net. I got it off Facebook

copyrighted. That's funny.

Uh oH is that gonna get it locked

You just jealous :)

Timeline

Posted in an online discussion board is copyrighted, with an "W" ROFL You are near the cliff hit the brakes.

It's posted all over the net. I got it off Facebook

copyrighted. That's funny.

Uh oH is that gonna get it locked

You just jealous :)

The point was you didn't link the source you pulled the text from. So I assumed that you has wrote this yourself. I was tricked.

Why are you assuming I did any research. I cut and pasted it. It's meant to be funny and it makes fun of the current President, like so much comedy did about Bush, when he was President.

I know for you it's only cool when you make fun of RWNJ, Gun nutters, Republicans etc etc., and making threads poking fun at Dems and Liberals is dangerous ground, but try to be open minded

I dunno, I really laughed at LIB's obola golf cart.

How come? :o

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)