Username1000

Unexpectedly Officer knock knock my door!!!!!!!! Help please

21 posts in this topic

Hello friends. So today morning Three officers visited our house. At that time, me and my wife went somewhere to buy same stuff and by the time we came back, we saw this car on our parking.

We park our car and interned our house. And these Three officers talk to us they said are you this guy? I said yes, they said we want talk to you about your marriage, and they also said is this your wife, I said yes, they said can we inter the house, we said sure why not. One of them interned and check our two bedroom house and in less than one minute he said that's it, I need to see you and your Wife's ID, we show them and they said that's it, we'll tell was we saw to the officer or your case .Thank you and they left. It was just three minutes at the most.

Oh, and he asked me is there anyone else lives with you guys, and we said no. And they left...

What do you guys think this situation??...

We had our interview april 7 2014, and we didn't get anything from them since.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Did you ask the agents to show ID they were LEOs? If not, don't let anyone in your house without proper identification.

If they were from ICE/USCIS you have nothing to worry about. It was must a routing visit.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Did you ask the agents to show ID they were LEOs? If not, don't let anyone in your house without proper identification.

If they were from ICE/USCIS you have nothing to worry about. It was must a routing visit.

Yes, they showed me they IDs and they said we're from the immigration..

How was your AOS interview on april 7 2014?

It was really long interview, they separated us and they asked as many many questions, we pretty much got everything except one question, which was really judge. My wife used some kind of medicine which prevents pregnancy but she never told me. and officer asked me our last interview does your wife takes any kind of medicine. I told him well she didn't tell me anything. So I think the officer in a situation where he's not sure our relationship and that's what cause this visiting I think.

Sounds like a stroke interview.

They see something amiss (red flags) in your case.

Home visit to check if you both are legit couple.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya - stokes interview, aye?

still - it's good they came by for a visit, as it was on the list of things to do.

one less thing now, so that's always good !

I say check the USCIS status portal thingie in a week, see what's what.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sounds like a stroke interview.

They see something amiss (red flags) in your case.

Home visit to check if you both are legit couple.

I'd have a heart attack if I had to undergo a "stroke interview" too! :-) Just kidding Merrytooth.

Good to know that sometimes some follow-on checks are done rather than none at all.

Good job responding OP. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ya - stokes interview, aye?

I'd have a heart attack if I had to undergo a "stroke interview" too! :-) Just kidding Merrytooth.

I think we should nominate a name change to Stroke Interview

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from Fam.-based AOS to Fam.-based AOS Progress Forum~

~Inquiry/commentary about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Username 1000,

Why oh why, is it so hard for people who are members here to fill in their timeline!

Why? It is not hard, we can see so much about your case, IF YOU WOULD , please fill in your timeline!

You want to post here, get answers, show us the respect, fill in your timeline!

Te experts here gave you great answers, me, would love to have known when you filed for AOS, and where, what country you are from..,..,.,DO YOU see my point????

Hello friends. So today morning Three officers visited our house. At that time, me and my wife went somewhere to buy same stuff and by the time we came back, we saw this car on our parking.

We park our car and interned our house. And these Three officers talk to us they said are you this guy? I said yes, they said we want talk to you about your marriage, and they also said is this your wife, I said yes, they said can we inter the house, we said sure why not. One of them interned and check our two bedroom house and in less than one minute he said that's it, I need to see you and your Wife's ID, we show them and they said that's it, we'll tell was we saw to the officer or your case .Thank you and they left. It was just three minutes at the most.

Oh, and he asked me is there anyone else lives with you guys, and we said no. And they left...

What do you guys think this situation??...

We had our interview april 7 2014, and we didn't get anything from them since.

:time:

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.