razija civic

question about the differences years

15 posts in this topic

greeting the first time I write on this forum like this one question I have from my man 20 years older so I gave a little passion I have problems with visa I am an American citizen. We were married a year ago was a marriage of convenience but out of love I have over 60 pictures from the wedding and we walked around everywhere I have a lot of evidence that the United States does not mention Zanimame What are our chances

As long as you compile your evidence, you will be absolutely fine. My wife and I had friends and family write short letters confirming our marriage and relationship, and this proved to be useful. Also keep a hold of ticket stubs from flights/cinema trips/excursions, and keep a hold of photos from times other than at your wedding to show that you are a legitimate couple. Best of luck!

Please read: http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide2

The USCIS now requires that when filing an I-130 for a spouse that you include evidence of a bona fide marriage. They list examples of acceptable evidence as:

1. Documentation showing joint ownership or property;

or 2. A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence;

or 3. Documentation showing co-mingling of financialresources;

or 4. Birth certificate(s) of child(ren) born to you, thepetitioner, and your spouse together;

or 5. Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties havingpersonal knowledge of the bona fides of the maritalrelationship (Each affidavit must contain the full nameand address, date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner ofbeneficiary, if any, and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or herknowledge of your marriage);

or 6. Any other relevant documentation to establish that thereis an ongoing marital union.Evidence of a bonafide marriage

Edited by dgreening

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Your post is a bit confusing, for example you say it was a marriage of convenience, but out of love, can you explain that?

What is Zanimame ?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Your post is a bit confusing, for example you say it was a marriage of convenience, but out of love, can you explain that?

What is Zanimame ?

Zanima me = Bosnian for "I'd like to know"

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

If your husband is 20 years older than you, that does send off a red flag and you need to send more and better evidence than a couple who are closer in age. For you, more time spent in person is better.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

<p>It is not for me, I asked for a friend and the marriage of love ..and not for papers armchairs will have problems, the age difference</p>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

As mentioned, the age difference will matter, but it doesn't mean they will be denied, they will need a lot of bonafide evidence.

Who is older, the man or the woman? It can be an issue if the woman is older, especially if she is part child bearing age and he has no other kids.

Any other issues, such as religious or educational differences?

Have their families met and do they approve of the marriage?

The couple have been married a year, and you mention lots of photos from the weeding, but how many times have they met overall, and how many times since the wedding?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

they have lots of pictures of girls wedding and tako.ona is older and has children. he has no children came 3 times a year in Bosnia until they are married when they are married is no longer able to process visa applications............talking on Skype for 2 hours a day Viber also remanded the most better evidence for them

Ona = she. So she is 20 years older and has children.

The beneficiary should prepare a lot of evidence of bona fide relationship for the interview. As long as they can prove that their relationship is genuine, they shouldl be ok, unless there are other red flags in their relationship that we are unaware of.

they have lots of pictures of girls wedding and tako.ona is older and has children. he has no children came 3 times a year in Bosnia until they are married when they are married is no longer able to process visa applications............talking on Skype for 2 hours a day Viber also remanded the most better evidence for them

Spoiler

My AOS journey

Date Filed : 2014-11-26

NOA Date : 2014-12-06

RFE: 2014-12-26 (Translation of my international BC)

Bio. Appt. : 2014-12-31

RFE response received by USCIS: 2015-01-06

EAD/AP approved: 2015-02-18

NPIW letter: 2015-03-17

Service request: 2015-09-17

Response to service request: None

Service request 2: 2015-10-23

Service request 2 response: 2015-11-03 - USCIS anticipates a delay

EAD/AP renewal forms sent: 2015-11-04

Letter to Congressman sent: 2015-11-06

EAD/AP renewal electronic NOA1: 2015-11-10 (saying USCIS received and accepted my applications on 2015-11-06)

Email from Congressman's office - reviewing my case, will contact me with info: 2015-11-13

Received No Biometrics Required letter: 2015-11-20

Received letter of continuance asking for another translation of my BC (long story): 2015-11-20 (online status never changed)

Responded to letter of continuance: 2015-11-30

USCIS/DHS in Sacramento received my response (delivery confirmation): 2015-12.01

Received interview letter from Chatsworth office, CA: 2016-01-30

Received response from my congressman: 2016-02.02

AOS interview: 2016-02-10 Result:: RFE for medical

Medical done: 02/20/2016 - 03/03/2016

Medical Received By USCIS (UPS delivery confirmation): 2016-03-08

AOS approval date/Resident since: 2016-03-12

Card received: 2016-03-18

AOS took 15 months, 2 weeks and one day.

ROC:

Petition sent: 2018 - 02 - 22

Petition received by USCIS Laguna Niguel: 2018 - 02 - 23

From what I know, the wife if the USC.

Is the wife the USC or is the husband the USC?

Spoiler

My AOS journey

Date Filed : 2014-11-26

NOA Date : 2014-12-06

RFE: 2014-12-26 (Translation of my international BC)

Bio. Appt. : 2014-12-31

RFE response received by USCIS: 2015-01-06

EAD/AP approved: 2015-02-18

NPIW letter: 2015-03-17

Service request: 2015-09-17

Response to service request: None

Service request 2: 2015-10-23

Service request 2 response: 2015-11-03 - USCIS anticipates a delay

EAD/AP renewal forms sent: 2015-11-04

Letter to Congressman sent: 2015-11-06

EAD/AP renewal electronic NOA1: 2015-11-10 (saying USCIS received and accepted my applications on 2015-11-06)

Email from Congressman's office - reviewing my case, will contact me with info: 2015-11-13

Received No Biometrics Required letter: 2015-11-20

Received letter of continuance asking for another translation of my BC (long story): 2015-11-20 (online status never changed)

Responded to letter of continuance: 2015-11-30

USCIS/DHS in Sacramento received my response (delivery confirmation): 2015-12.01

Received interview letter from Chatsworth office, CA: 2016-01-30

Received response from my congressman: 2016-02.02

AOS interview: 2016-02-10 Result:: RFE for medical

Medical done: 02/20/2016 - 03/03/2016

Medical Received By USCIS (UPS delivery confirmation): 2016-03-08

AOS approval date/Resident since: 2016-03-12

Card received: 2016-03-18

AOS took 15 months, 2 weeks and one day.

ROC:

Petition sent: 2018 - 02 - 22

Petition received by USCIS Laguna Niguel: 2018 - 02 - 23

proof of time spent together. The more the better.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

has 150 slika.sve what they wrote on facebook print out at 147 sheets. certificate of registration in his address. subjected to the image with the society and all that.,,, I think it may be something shortening their mandate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.