e&z

Post NOA2- NVC Stage

777 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

all you need to know is here darling : http://visaconnection-philippines.com

it's very comprehensive. just follow the links and read thoroughly and you're all set! :dancing:

Hi...i've been trying to access that link you provided but when the website opens its just a picture of a canoe and some text on the center nothing to click on...is there any trick to this?..lol..i just can't seem to get it right..XD

USCIS BE LIKE.......WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN GUYS!

snail_mail.jpg

28 Sep 2014 -- Mailed I-129F

01 Oct 2014 -- I-129F Delivered to USCIS

06 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Received via Text/Email

14 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Hard Copy Received

23 Oct 2014 -- Petition Approved as per USCIS website

30 Oct 2014 -- NOA2 Hard Copy Received

07 Nov 2014 -- NVC Received Petition

10 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case Number Assigned

17 Nov 2014 -- Status Update "Ready for Interview" as per CEAC website

20 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case# Notice Received

22 Nov 2014 -- Medical

16 Dec 2014 -- Interview

18 Dec 2014 -- 221(g) Received via email

22 Dec 2014 -- RFE Instructions received via email

05 Feb 2015 -- RFE Requirements submitted

15 Apr 2015 -- Visa Issued as per CEAC Website

17 Apr 2015 -- Received Embassy Email, Visa on the way!!!!

20 Apr 2015 -- Visa OnHand :)

27 Apr 2015 -- CFO Appointment

Timeline

I sent my fiancée (the Beneficiary) a packet (I-134, and such) within few days of getting the NOA2,

I spent a little time yesterday updating our consulate packet with bank account screen shots, Proof of employment and such, plus letter of intent and cover sheet. I will send her new fresh (current dates and $$ figures) tomorrow or Monday latest, I want to make sure everything is put together just like the cover sheet says it is and each section has cover sheet.

A little over board but when the interviewer asks her for something or if they look at the packet, I want them to be able to go right to an item.

that's really impressive. You are very keen to details and well-organized in this whole process. My fiance (petitioner) is procrastinating since he will be hand-carrying his end of the requirements the day before my interview. Not that I need it, but he wants to be in the interview to help me out with keeping our son company during the interview. I wish USEM would allow nannies to tag along when beneficiaries come in with K2s. For security reasons, I understand that they will never do.

04-06-14 became friends online

05-06-14 met in person

05-17-14 we"officially" dated

05-23-14 got engaged (L)

07-07-14 FedExed I29F to Texas Lockbox

07-09-14 case received and routed to CSC

07-10-14 alien registration # assigned

10-01-14 NOA2 approval thru website (no txt nor emails but awaiting hardcopy) :wow:

10-09-14 NOA2 hardcopy received (delay due to address change)

10-20-14 NVC received, MNL# was given

10-20-14 CEAC status 'AT NVC'

10-21-14 visa fee payment for K1and K2 posted via BPI online

10-22-14 CEAC status 'IN TRANSIT'

10-23-14 CEAC status 'READY'

11-05-14 received SLEC medical clearance for K1/K2

11-05-14 attended 9am CFO seminar

11-14-14 USEM Interview (my USC fiance tagged along, Yey!)- APPROVED :dancing:

11-21-14 CEAC status 'ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING'

Timeline

Hi...i've been trying to access that link you provided but when the website opens its just a picture of a canoe and some text on the center nothing to click on...is there any trick to this?..lol..i just can't seem to get it right..XD

yeah, happened to me, too. I'm using a MAC OS. i can only actually access this site on my mobile phone. Maybe try a different laptop or OS or browser. Im not really techie but I hope it works. :idea:

Bea, beneficiary

04-06-14 became friends online

05-06-14 met in person

05-17-14 we"officially" dated

05-23-14 got engaged (L)

07-07-14 FedExed I29F to Texas Lockbox

07-09-14 case received and routed to CSC

07-10-14 alien registration # assigned

10-01-14 NOA2 approval thru website (no txt nor emails but awaiting hardcopy) :wow:

10-09-14 NOA2 hardcopy received (delay due to address change)

10-20-14 NVC received, MNL# was given

10-20-14 CEAC status 'AT NVC'

10-21-14 visa fee payment for K1and K2 posted via BPI online

10-22-14 CEAC status 'IN TRANSIT'

10-23-14 CEAC status 'READY'

11-05-14 received SLEC medical clearance for K1/K2

11-05-14 attended 9am CFO seminar

11-14-14 USEM Interview (my USC fiance tagged along, Yey!)- APPROVED :dancing:

11-21-14 CEAC status 'ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING'

Try to Google Visa connection Philippines, I did and the first link that came up was the one Bea had posted, try that hope you can navigate it that way.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah, happened to me, too. I'm using a MAC OS. i can only actually access this site on my mobile phone. Maybe try a different laptop or OS or browser. Im not really techie but I hope it works. :idea:

Bea, beneficiary

At least your fiancè can go. JA USEM won't let the petitioner into the interview, he has to go alone.?

Timeline

Bea, beneficiary

Just what i suspected :bonk: ...im using a Mac right now as well..time to dig up my ancient laptop from its grave i guess. :lol:

USCIS BE LIKE.......WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN GUYS!

snail_mail.jpg

28 Sep 2014 -- Mailed I-129F

01 Oct 2014 -- I-129F Delivered to USCIS

06 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Received via Text/Email

14 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Hard Copy Received

23 Oct 2014 -- Petition Approved as per USCIS website

30 Oct 2014 -- NOA2 Hard Copy Received

07 Nov 2014 -- NVC Received Petition

10 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case Number Assigned

17 Nov 2014 -- Status Update "Ready for Interview" as per CEAC website

20 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case# Notice Received

22 Nov 2014 -- Medical

16 Dec 2014 -- Interview

18 Dec 2014 -- 221(g) Received via email

22 Dec 2014 -- RFE Instructions received via email

05 Feb 2015 -- RFE Requirements submitted

15 Apr 2015 -- Visa Issued as per CEAC Website

17 Apr 2015 -- Received Embassy Email, Visa on the way!!!!

20 Apr 2015 -- Visa OnHand :)

27 Apr 2015 -- CFO Appointment

At least your fiancè can go. JA USEM won't let the petitioner into the interview, he has to go alone.?

I know it does not seem fair, but there many factors that go into their policies and decisions that they make.

Each consulate is different for many reasons, some are busier than others, some are large and not very busy while some are smaller than others and very busy, So every extra body in there is taking up that much more space and if every person having business brought a person with them it would be chaos. plus they are limited as to how many people can be in the building by fire capacity codes.

Still some consulates have great security risks.

Timeline

hello i got approved september 17 and got our case number october 8.. and when my fiance called nvc again yesterday they said our files is not in their system anymore.. we are confuse now cause our status at ceac says at nvc until now.. we are so worried cause when we asked where is our files nvc seems know nothing about it..

hello i got approved september 17 and got our case number october 8.. and when my fiance called nvc again yesterday they said our files is not in their system anymore.. we are confuse now cause our status at ceac says at nvc until now.. we are so worried cause when we asked where is our files nvc seems know nothing about it..

did you go here and https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx and click on immigrant visa not non-immigrant visa, I had this problem earlier this week and was told after it leaves NVC it is now considered an Immigrant visa in the CEAC Database. Sure enough after I clicked immigrant visa our new case number came up

Timeline

yes i did click immigrant visa and status says AT NVC. . but nvc says our files is not in their system anymore. . so worried cause we dont have an idea where it is now..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I called NVC Oct 23rd the lady told me our case was no longer with them it had been mailed to the Embassy the 21st I used the number she gave me when checked I too typed it in Non immigrant but when I changed to immigrant it came up, so now its just the waiting game I cannot imagine they send it as priority LOL

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Call them again on Monday. They might say it is still at NVC.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

I called NVC Oct 23rd the lady told me our case was no longer with them it had been mailed to the Embassy the 21st I used the number she gave me when checked I too typed it in Non immigrant but when I changed to immigrant it came up, so now its just the waiting game I cannot imagine they send it as priority LOL

Our case was shipped out of NVC on the 21st as well, but it still shows in transit on CEAC site, the hypothesis is (from general consensus and different peoples analysis, no hard fact here) that they send the cases in batches to the consulates. So depending on how cases many they are sending dictates is how often they make shipment to a particular consulate. It could be in the mail room at NVC waiting for a large enough batch to ship out. No one really knows from what I have read.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.