LoveMyMiky

NVC 60 Day Delay??? From even looking at Paperwork???

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

That's horrible! So another 60 days + I wanna laugh and cry and the same time for you.. laugh because after 60 dayso that simple mistake can set you back and cry because it is 60 days!

Now I'm worried!

Send off the corrected info ASAP my friend. Goodluck

I'm even more dissapoited of mysefl because they gave me a checklist and I still make a mistake after that so that's mean I have to way 120 days??? I'm dying

I'm even more dissapoited of mysefl because they gave me a checklist and I still make a mistake after that so that's mean I have to way 120 days??? I'm dying

Has the first checklist been submitted? Get them done right away and stay positive. It will be difficult, even moreso because you are disappointed in yourself.

Timeline

I just called and they said both my parent cases completed, even I just got a checklist 2 days ago. It's magic, how long does it take to get a interview day?

Timeline

They're currently scheduling for December, so you might get a December date. Ours completed on the 22nd, and we're scheduled for December 8th.

That's my birthday, good luck!!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

This waiting is making me crazy, got another checklist 2 days ago and I feeling I'll have another checklist!!! Omg :(

I iust got a small mistake about ds 260 because of my father year of birth!! They still give me a checklist

that's just crazy it seems to me small mistakes should be overlooked because that is what is overloading the system to take long.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received that same email too from nvc, a reply for our checklist. This 60days review is really frustrating. The process is taking too long for us all. :(

They received my DS 260 documents Sept. 30 and received a letter of 60 days time frame Oct. 1, Yesterday, I called NVC to make sure they received AOS and DS 260 documents, I was told, my case completed Oct. 20, and Oct. 29 they already scheduled the interview on Dec. 4...

No update on the ceac website...

I was really surprised although, it has been delayed.. try to call them to get an update. Be ready to wait more than 30mins hold time to get to talk to them though...

Good luck...

Congrats!

Halfway through my 60 day wait here! It went by quickly, now I hope the other half does the same.

They received my DS 260 documents Sept. 30 and received a letter of 60 days time frame Oct. 1, Yesterday, I called NVC to make sure they received AOS and DS 260 documents, I was told, my case completed Oct. 20, and Oct. 29 they already scheduled the interview on Dec. 4...

No update on the ceac website...

I was really surprised although, it has been delayed.. try to call them to get an update. Be ready to wait more than 30mins hold time to get to talk to them though...

Good luck...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They received my DS 260 documents Sept. 30 and received a letter of 60 days time frame Oct. 1, Yesterday, I called NVC to make sure they received AOS and DS 260 documents, I was told, my case completed Oct. 20, and Oct. 29 they already scheduled the interview on Dec. 4...No update on the ceac website...I was really surprised although, it has been delayed.. try to call them to get an update. Be ready to wait more than 30mins hold time to get to talk to them though...Good luck...

OMG! Thanks! I'll tell my mom to call again, I hope mine will be like yours!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.