The Nature Boy

Man suffers 100 involuntary orgasms a day

9 posts in this topic

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/health/wellbeing/article/-/25085959/man-suffers-100-involuntary-orgasms-a-day/

100 daily orgasms? It may sound like a blessing, but to Dale Decker it's a real curse.
The 37-year-old from Wisconsin first discovered his symptoms of the condition called Persistant Genital Arousal Syndrome after slipping a disc in his back in 2012. En route to the hospital, he ejaculated involuntarily five times and since then the orgasms haven't stopped.

Thought to be caused by hypersensitivity around the pelvic area, the condition has left the father of two feeling isolated and alone. "It makes you never want to have another orgasm for as long as you live," he said. "There's nothing pleasurable about it because even though it might feel physically good - you're completely disgusted by what's going on."

The episodes have left Decker in fear of public embarrassment, reports Barcroft Media. “Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him - and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

He said: "If you're in public, if you're in front of kids - it's disgusting and it can break you real fast."

Decker lives in Two Rivers Wisconsin with sons Christian, 12, Tayten, 11, and wife April, 33. "We really struggle right now as he is unable to work and supply for his family and I feel like all the strain is on me,” April said.

Plus, there's the strain the condition puts on their relationship. "It’s really upsetting, we don’t do things that man and wife should do and we argue over things that should not be affecting us,” she said. “Because he sometimes has episodes at night, we took the decision to sleep in separate beds.”“That can be very frustrating,” April added. “You want the comfort from another person, particularly your husband, but we don’t have that.”

According to April, her husband is no longer the man he was. "I really miss the old Dale, we used to have a lot of fun and one day I pray that he will come back to me. Maybe the doctors will find a cure for this - I don't know - I just really hope that they do."Decker admits that the condition has also taken its toll in the bedroom. “Occasionally we will [have sex], but it’s very frustrating for both of us as this condition has left me unable to finish,” he said. “I’ve tried reading about it, tried going to doctors, but nobody can help me — I don’t know what I’m going to do. I just want to get my old life back — I just want to get back what this condition has taken from me."

Oh boy, it must be hurt. I am sorry for unfortunate event happened to him.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

an acupuncturist can fix this. sure, the fix is temporary, lasts for 2 to 3 weeks, but so what? he'd keep going back over time.

and imagine, gentle reader, what his life would be like with instant but temporary fix, the things he could do, the life he could lead.

sure, might mean he'd never have an erection after a treatment, but that's gotta be a win.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

He said: "If you're in public, if you're in front of kids - it's disgusting and it can break you real fast."

Disgusting? Dude, wear a diaper. And besides, it's not like you produce copious amounts of semen every time you ejaculate. After the first few times, it's probably barely a dribble. Perfect for a diaper.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No, I'm not kidding. His nerve endings are messed up.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !