The Nature Boy

Black Man Claims ‘Racist’ Treatment by Police, Cop’s Body Cam Shows He’s a Liar

226 posts in this topic

Perhaps not, one's surroundings plays a very big role in how they behave. Perhaps in a different neighborhood a different suspect doesn't try to fight Wilson and get his gun.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-Man-who-fired-officers-gun-at-city-hall-was-high-on-mushrooms-217499791.html

Different neighborhood, different suspect. He's alive.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I doubt the mushrooms had anything to do with it.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I doubt the mushrooms had anything to do with it.

Considering the amount of cops it took to take him down, and the fact he grabbed a cop's gun AND got a shot off, I'm amazed he's still alive.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Did you watch the video?

Timeline

Considering the amount of cops it took to take him down, and the fact he grabbed a cop's gun AND got a shot off, I'm amazed he's still alive.

Yeah they should've blasted him.

Did you watch the video?

Yep.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Especially while wrestling with two cops on the ground.

I don't think anyone should be shot over wrestling with the cops. Taking one of their guns and firing a shot is definitely grounds for getting dead though. Here's another reason that firearms should be outlawed. Someone could take the cops gun and shoot him with it.

I don't think anyone should be shot over wrestling with the cops. Taking one of their guns and firing a shot is definitely grounds for getting dead though. Here's another reason that firearms should be outlawed. Someone could take the cops gun and shoot him with it.

True that taking one of their guns and firing is a great reason for getting dead and I would not have blamed the cops one bit if that was the outcome in this case. But it's very clear as to why the suspect was not shot at. He was wrestling on the ground with two cops when he grabbed the gun. There was no clear shot at the suspect by any of the officers nor was their time to shoot. The suspect was disarmed immediately and brought into custody. I guarantee if there was any space between the officers and the suspect when he had the gun, he would have been killed.

Timeline

I guarantee if there was any space between the officers and the suspect when he had the gun, he would have been killed.

That would've only happened if he was black. Ask Marvin.

Filed: Other Timeline

Before a law enforcement officer responds to a case like this, they should submit their video in real-time to MSNBC for review, editing, publishing and feedback. Once that feedback is received the officer will know the correct response according to that feedback. Yes, it adds a little time to the decision making process, but with tens of thousands of rogue cops shooting unarmed people on the street, it seems the best response.

Another alternative is for the officer to call 911.

Edited by ExExpat

That would've only happened if he was black. Ask Marvin.

Werd! If the suspect were black, the cops would've cuffed him and then begin shooting him.

Werd! If the suspect were black, the cops would've cuffed him and then begin shooting him.

Google Victor White III, Chavis Carter, or Jesus Huerta.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

When has anyone said the majority of white people are racist? You seem to confuse situations with the whole population of the US.

There are tons of proof that institutionalized racism exists. And there's tons of proof that there are racist people out there, of all shape and sizes. I can only speak for me, but I hold them folks accountable for their actions, not white people in general.

If you really want to be middle of the road, start fighting for both sides of the aisle. Race is talked about more here even when I'm not the cause, and yet it's not focused on because said member isn't black. If I bring it up, I'm race baiting. If you bring it up, it's imperative to the narrative. Because when certain members start posting stories about black people and the black community all because the actions of a few miscreants, it's a slap in the face when you either join in with them or worse, remain silent.

When you make claims that it is easier for a violent felon to get hired by white people than a Phd black, that pretty much labels all white people. When you say black people have to try twice as hard, that must mean that at least the majority of white people are racist.

When you can't even say Ace Boo Koo without the hysterical race card being played, it tells you want the tone is in America.

Is there Racism. ? Sure always will be and it's just as bad from people of color. However the majority of white people try to give people a fair shake.

The problem is that the cry of racism, stops the presses, puts everybody into a fire drill, and it can ruin lives and businesses when used. It's used way too much and it actually hurts advancement because a lot of people now have the cry wolf syndrome.

Any comments on the actual story

Oh P.S. as for I don't defend when the other side does it. That's BS and you know it. You know who had a meltdown about the IQ comment.

Edited by The Nature Boy

When you make claims that it is easier for a violent felon to get hired by white people than a Phd black, that pretty much labels all white people. When you say black people have to try twice as hard, that must mean that at least the majority of white people are racist.

When you can't even say Ace Boo Koo without the hysterical race card being played, it tells you want the tone is in America.

Is there Racism. ? Sure always will be and it's just as bad from people of color. However the majority of white people try to give people a fair shake.

The problem is that the cry of racism, stops the presses, puts everybody into a fire drill, and it can ruin lives and businesses when used. It's used way too much and it actually hurts advancement because a lot of people now have the cry wolf syndrome.

Any comments on the actual story

Oh P.S. as for I don't defend when the other side does it. That's BS and you know it. You know who had a meltdown about the IQ comment.

Is my claim true or false? Val, Hai, and MBD have posted this as well. It's well documented and known that black people in general have a more difficult climb than others. The trying twice as hard? Comes from my mother, father, grandfather, and every other relative I have that's done something with their life.

You seem to think that the above things are about you. If you hire fairly and treat your workers as equals, then you have nothing to worry about.

It's the same thing when we talk about the crime rate, single mothers, and government assistance. There's no qualms about this when the stats are put up. And it's not racist because it's true. But when the pendulum swings back the other direction, there's an issue.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg