Torete

Obama says he will announce Immigration Reform Steps Soon (edited to agree with article title)

136 posts in this topic

We are about to naturalize. Are we going to get a 50% discount ? Do you have to be an illegal alien ? It's not misleading at all

Why don't you wait for the policy to be announced. ..I'm wondering how illegal folks would be able to naturalize when all they are getting is DACA type gig and maybe an EAD. How many of the DACA kids have naturalized...none!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jan/06/rudy-giuliani/yep-reagan-did-the-a-word/

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/obama-bush-immigration-enforcement

Edited by S_R

....All your Negative Energy Feeds Cancer!

event.png

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Because speculation and knee-jerk reaction to rumors, is just so much better than to deal with facts. Facts are so limiting...

Why don't you wait for the policy to be announced. ..I'm wondering how illegal folks would be able to naturalize when all they are getting is DACA type gig and maybe an EAD. How many of the DACA kids have naturalized...none!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jan/06/rudy-giuliani/yep-reagan-did-the-a-word/

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/obama-bush-immigration-enforcement

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Hi Everyone I had a question does Obama`s upcoming new Immigrations law effect those immigrant parents of us children outside of the US?

Im inadmissible to go to the US.

thank you

Hi Everyone I had a question does Obama`s upcoming new Immigrations law effect those immigrant parents of us children outside of the US?

thank you

You need to fly to Mexico and sneak across the border and enter the US illegally to be illegible for Obama's, new plan

The Preznit does not reward people who follow the rules

Timeline

You need to fly to Mexico and sneak across the border and enter the US illegally to be illegible for Obama's, new plan

The Preznit does not reward people who follow the rules

i think this is really the only way for me.

my wife and doughter living in new york and i cant see them.my wife has 2 kids from a previous marrige and she cant live here with me in austria.

the are 10 and 11 years old and going to scool.

my wife and doughter living in new york and i cant see them.my wife has 2 kids from a previous marrige and she cant live here with me in austria.

Can't your wife file a I-601 hardship waiver for you?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You should be able to visit them without any issues while you wait for your process. Austria is on the VWP program which means you don't need a visitor's visa to come to the US for a visit.

ETA: Didn't realize the poster was inadmissible.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

You should be able to visit them without any issues while you wait for your process. Austria is on the VWP program which means you don't need a visitor's visa to come to the US for a visit.

The poster mentioned that he is inadmissible to go to the US. So VWP is not an option.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

B2 might.

With a waiver.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

there is no way for me.the truth is that i lost my wife and 18 months old doughter.i did nothing bad in the us.i did stupid things when i was young and this was in austria.

this is really sad that they dont care.they want to help 5 million people but not me.this is not fair and to extreme hard for me.i thought about giving up my life so many times.

im sure some of you guys knows the feeling when they are away from the family.i seen my doughter only 1 time and that was in the beginning.anyways.thanks for the answers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I seem to remember now, you have drug convictions.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

thank you

The speculated DAA program will affect mostly individuals and parents of American citizens including permanent residents who have been IN the country illegally before January 1st 2011 who have no criminal records. So, sneaking through any border will not wipe your slate clean... But remember these are all speculations at this point... Edited by S_R

....All your Negative Energy Feeds Cancer!

event.png

Timeline

The speculated DAA program will affect mostly individuals and parents of American citizens including permanent residents who have been IN the country illegally before January 1st 2011 who have no criminal records. So, sneaking through any border will not wipe your slate clean... But remember these are all speculations at this point...

yes you are right...i just have to accept that there is no chance for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.