The Nature Boy

Final ruling issued against part of polygamy ban

44 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

i am one of the few here that does not see skin color. It comes with the middle of the road thing

Unless discussing the people that are responsible for crime in your home town. Then you see it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

That middle one looks a bit like brad pitt in character (the face anyway) - but that's not the wife.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Unless discussing the people that are responsible for crime in your home town. Then you see it.

Well then it becomes relevant. I can make shat up as I go.

It's like a gift, I can't control it

This is going in your dossier

Filed: Timeline

Hey no biggie, someone called me a dude because LADY OPINIONS. I mean, who cares? Least of all a mod who appears to be selectively blind to this.

Oh wait, this is report-driven so even if a mod posted in here twice I can't expect anything. But reporting posts that are offensive to oneself is evidence of Not Being Tough Enough for CEHST.

This is all too, too much for my ladybrain in my hulking blob of an American woman's body.

Someone needs a fresh bowl of Cheerios.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

So polyandry is legal?

Great. I can marry a bunch of fat old slobs and get my thrills out of kicking their butts!

Fat old slobs with money and hopefully a short life span - make sure one of them can cook and instruct him to soak everything in bacon grease.

Make sure one of them is young and hot - but always "on trial" to be a husband so you can switch them out.

Wait.. whose that on the phone?? Is that the Discovery Channel phone with a reality TV show contract? Move over Shark week!

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

So 3 white guys were the first to show up on your search for dreadlocks? :lol:

NB uses a new search engine called KKKrome.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

NB uses a new search engine called KKKrome.

That was funny

I don't see the big deal I typed white guys with dreads. It popped up

Hey no biggie, someone called me a dude because LADY OPINIONS. I mean, who cares? Least of all a mod who appears to be selectively blind to this.

Oh wait, this is report-driven so even if a mod posted in here twice I can't expect anything. But reporting posts that are offensive to oneself is evidence of Not Being Tough Enough for CEHST.

This is all too, too much for my ladybrain in my hulking blob of an American woman's body.

Maven, just saw this... you misunderstand me. I meant that a guy could walk away telling himself "I am the man" if he first asked your permission. I was not calling you a dude. It was a testament to your VJ-honored authority over all men, not just your husband.

Sorry if it came out wrong.

Welcome, si man, but you must be out of +1 inventory. :P

---

Sorry man, I would, but I hear those are unmanly. Actually, I don't have that option on the phone.

Sir, yes SIR!!

I wonder if we are posting from the same IP tonight. folks might think one of us is a sock puppet.

You guys stand by for pics of Dave and I , with the Queen. Who is every bit as nice in person as she is on VJ.

When you get to a computer, don't forget the +1's.

Plus ones are for Caba chicks and their chamber boys .