nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

counting days and every day I¸m more nervous.....

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Filed: Timeline

Role Affidavit of Support Fee Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence

Petitioner/Primary Sponsor PAID N/A

APPLICANT INFORMATION
Status IV Fee IV

Application Civil

Documents

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
PAID COMPLETED N/A

Guys mine are like this , i sent my doc on jan 13 , so its almost 60 days now , i never got any email , any idea from the above is it completed or still in pending state

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

chaingang

, If you see IV Application NA instead of completed that means they CC /Touched your Application.Mine CC is 01/20/215. Hope we will get our CC soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My wife ricive a checklist March 3.3.2015 stating she do nt include 2013 Tax return and she need to sign d AOS form.60 days was giving for another review dis make me go crazy..........I hope and pray it review b4 60 days so case can complete,pls anybdy wit a checklist and got review in less dan 60 days?

My wife ricive a checklist March 3.3.2015 stating she do nt include 2013 Tax return and she need to sign d AOS form.60 days was giving for another review dis make me go crazy..........I hope and pray it review b4 60 days so case can complete,pls anybdy wit a checklist and got review in less dan 60 days?

Hello my friend! I know at the end of last year and earlier this year review would take in average around 55 days BUT I have seen persons go over 6th days lately. This is due to the snow storms that have caused the NVC to be closed almost an extra day every week for the past month (or more).

Try and submit the information as soon as possible, pray and have patience. I had the same check list last year. I got a cc on day 54 or 55.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello my friend! I know at the end of last year and earlier this year review would take in average around 55 days BUT I have seen persons go over 6th days lately. This is due to the snow storms that have caused the NVC to be closed almost an extra day every week for the past month (or more).

Try and submit the information as soon as possible, pray and have patience. I had the same check list last year. I got a cc on day 54 or 55.

Hi NYjones, in my case its now 52 days since scan date and am expecting for a cc soon. My question is that how long did u wait for an interview letter after you got the cc?

Hi NYjones, in my case its now 52 days since scan date and am expecting for a cc soon. My question is that how long did u wait for an interview letter after you got the cc?

Hi! Hopefully you get a cc soon. I waited 40 days from my cc for interview letter (and about 75 days from my cc will be my interview date). Keep in mind that different embassies have different wait times and i think visa class may have something to do with wait time as well. I am in a different visa class to you, so please do not use my case and timeline to compare to yours.

I compared my case to others in different classes and embassies and was disappointed when I didn't get my interview letter based on their timeline.

Maybe you can find someone here who has used your specific embassy (and visa class ) that should give you a better picture.

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys

I have a scan date of Dec 15 2014 and still no CC. It is 82 days now. It was sent to a supervisor for review on march 3. Anyone know how long a supervisor review takes? NVC basically skipped our case, and they are still making us wait.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

Anybody got CC from January 2015 ? 49 day since NVC aknowledge documents.

@Ash2026.It should be done already.Call them and conformed.They took max. 2 days to review documents.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Wohooo congrats!:)

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.