ccdr14

MARRIAGE FRAUD

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

ccdr,

This information is of a much different nature than the information that you presented in your original post.

Be sure to present information that is relevant to the issue, and be careful how you present it - if you come off as a vengeful spouse you may be more of a help to your wife than a hinderence.

Good luck to you in getting out of this difficult situation.

Yodrak

And yes, it is simple and plain a Green Card Fraud. She told me as she was leaving that she married me to come to the U.S.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many "opportunists" in the world, hoping to have a better life than the one he/she has been accustomed to. While this is naturally not conducive for a marriage, it doesn't necessarily spell immigration fraud.

By definition, an opportunist is "someone who purposely and premeditatedly takes advantage of any person or situation to achieve his/her own personal and selfish gains, with no regard for principles, morals, values or consequences."

So based on the above definition, this marriage reeks of immigration fraud, since it's obvious the immigrant wife never truly had bona fide intentions and instead had ulterior motives.

Just a note..

Prior to the OP declaring his wife's statement as she left, I can't see how you can make the leap to immigration fraud from a definition of "opportunist". No doubt opportunists don't make for good bed-fellows, but that doesn't automatically denote a person guilty of breaking immigration protocol. A "gold digger" is someone looking to feather his/her nest, perhaps holding that above other more essential reasons for being together.

Naturally, I'm with Yodrak on this one. Had the comment she made upon her departure been offered in the beginning, this conversation may have stayed on course.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

dmartmar,

My way of saying what diadromous mermaid wrote - oportunism, as you've defined it, is a perfectly acceptable reason to marry a USC and immigrate to the USA. It isn't immigration fraud at all.

What's not acceptable for immigration purpose is marrying for the purpose of obtaining a 'Green Card'.

Yodrak

There are many "opportunists" in the world, hoping to have a better life than the one he/she has been accustomed to. While this is naturally not conducive for a marriage, it doesn't necessarily spell immigration fraud.

By definition, an opportunist is "someone who purposely and premeditatedly takes advantage of any person or situation to achieve his/her own personal and selfish gains, with no regard for principles, morals, values or consequences."

So based on the above definition, this marriage reeks of immigration fraud, since it's obvious the immigrant wife never truly had bona fide intentions and instead had ulterior motives.

Just a note..

Prior to the OP declaring his wife's statement as she left, I can't see how you can make the leap to immigration fraud from a definition of "opportunist". No doubt opportunists don't make for good bed-fellows, but that doesn't automatically denote a person guilty of breaking immigration protocol. A "gold digger" is someone looking to feather his/her nest, perhaps holding that above other more essential reasons for being together.

Naturally, I'm with Yodrak on this one. Had the comment she made upon her departure been offered in the beginning, this conversation may have stayed on course.

dmartmar,

My way of saying what diadromous mermaid wrote - oportunism, as you've defined it, is a perfectly acceptable reason to marry a USC and immigrate to the USA. It isn't immigration fraud at all.

You're absolutely right! Instead of immigration fraud, it's marriage fraud, which is the OP's title of this thread.

Edited by dmartmar

You should contact the INS in your local city. My man let me tell you this because I had a friend in Washington State with the same problems that you are facing right now. The Russian woman he brought to this country also wanted a Free Meal.

You say that she is complaining about why you do not have a new car and/or a big house? Ask her what the hell did she have in Russia. You need to call the INS ASAP and tell them that she has committed a "Green Card Marriage" that way they can ship her "pigeon toed, humped backed stank ###" back to the USSR and she will have to wait at least 10 years before she can come back.

It's no shame in admitting this was a mistake and that the Biotch was foul. Just kick :dance: her back to the long lines of waiting for day old bread and borst. Just don't give up on finding the right woman I sure did and she is all that I could ever hope for...Wayne

:o

shon.gif

dmartmar,

True, but the the issues that the OP asks about deal with immigration.

Mis-titled thread?

Yodrak

dmartmar,

You're absolutely right! Instead of immigration fraud, it's marriage fraud, which is the OP's title of this thread.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
You should contact the INS in your local city. My man let me tell you this because I had a friend in Washington State with the same problems that you are facing right now. The Russian woman he brought to this country also wanted a Free Meal.

You say that she is complaining about why you do not have a new car and/or a big house? Ask her what the hell did she have in Russia. You need to call the INS ASAP and tell them that she has committed a "Green Card Marriage" that way they can ship her "pigeon toed, humped backed stank ###" back to the USSR and she will have to wait at least 10 years before she can come back.

It's no shame in admitting this was a mistake and that the Biotch was foul. Just kick :dance: her back to the long lines of waiting for day old bread and borst. Just don't give up on finding the right woman I sure did and she is all that I could ever hope for...Wayne

What a third rate comment that is!

Have you heard the story from her side?

What data -apart from her husband gives you- do you have to decide she is a fraud?

You have to listen to both sides before understanding the problem.

By the way I can not pass without saying that your comments have a peculiar stench of racism.

Edited by internetkafe

I am now a US citizen.

t1283610_made-in-china-american-flag.jpg

pride_logo_275px.jpg

What data -apart from her husband gives you- do you have to decide she is a fraud?

The mere fact she married her USC husband just to "immigrate" to the US.

So yes, it is IMMIGRATION FRAUD, regardless of a GC being involved or not.

Edited by dmartmar

The mere fact she married her USC husband just to "immigrate" to the US.

So yes, it is IMMIGRATION FRAUD, regardless of a GC being involved or not.

BS

And you know that how.....other then what the husband said.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Just kick :dance: her back to the long lines of waiting for day old bread and borst. Just don't give up on finding the right woman I sure did and she is all that I could ever hope for...Wayne

I just wanna know what the heck 'kick dance' is. :hehe:

SA4userbar.jpg

BS

Wow, complete and utter BS from dmartmar? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

BS

My opinion(s) is/are strictly based on her husband's version, same as everyone else's here.

But if she also gave her version of the events, I'd still give neutral and objective opinion(s) on the matter, not taking any sides.

wow thats wrong :blink: ... good luck

3dflags_pri0001-0001a.gif3dflags_aus0001-0001a.gif

Oct 29 2004 Met on LDSPLANET

Oct 30 2004 First phone call....EVERY DAY till this day

Dec 25 2004 I asked him to MARRY me and he said Yes

March 19 2005 took out my passport now i need to wait

April 19 2005 I GOT MY PASSPORT !!!!

April 21 2005 NENNE booked his flight he get here on June 29th YES!!!!

May 9 2005 I-130 Packet and Packet 3 are being sent off to us !!!

May 15 2005 Recived packet 1-3

June 29 2005 Nenne arrived in Puerto Rico

July 2 2005 GOT MARRIEDbadassbuddy_com-inlove2.gif

July 11 2005 Got our Marriage Certificate

Leaving August 17th to Australia and file for DCF !!!

July 19 2005 Got interview date on Sept. 6

August 17th Got to AUSTRALIA !!!

SEPTEMBER 6 DCF (CR1)WE GOT APPROVED !!!!

September 9 2005 Recived VISA in mail

November 24 2005 Nennes POE GUAM

November 26 2005 Arrived in Puerto Rico

Married for 3 years and counting

September 10 2007 sending off the I-571

Sept 2007 sent forms Aug 2008 got 10 yr Green Card

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks all for your continuing comments. I cannot fault anyone who posted, either positive or negative.

I try to always keep an open mind and always consider what the other persons feelings and thoughts maybe. Some of you have stated that youhave only heard one side of the story...mine. Well as correct as that maybe I can't change that. I really do wish I could as I have been told as of yesterday what she has been saying about me to other Russian friends of hers.

I never brought her any clothes, feminine hygeine products. I kept her inside the house and would never let her go out. I refused to get her a Social Security Card in order to work. That I refused to let her work period.

O.K. so lets take this step by step. How many of you have filed or know about filing for an Adjustment of Status??? It is a long drawn-out process that involves many documents and cost around 500.00. I did not file for her AOS as soon as she got her as the holidays were coming and there were presents to buy for the family and friends. So instead of going financially into the hole I waited until after the holidays to start the process. AS well as having this years income tax statement completed to include with the AOS. AS you know part of the AOS is also a Employment Authorization Document. That has to be approved by USCIS before I can take her to get a Social Security Card.

I was not about to let her work anywhere without one, as my wife's Russian frined suggested I do.

So, the entire process from start to Finish for the AOS process can take as long as 6. 8 or more months. That's if everything else goes smoothly. My wife was not ready to accept this. SHe believed her Russina friend who told her that I she had to do to get a S.S. card was to go to the S.S. Administration.

The very first week my wife was here, Me and my daughter took her out clothes shopping since she arrived with one one pair of jeans, one skirt and one top. She was never denied and type of helth care products. SHe went with her friends and our neighbors shopping many times. I would always give her money for this.

And I could go on and on but there is no sense. I know some of you will think I'm simply an American who got a woman over here and abused her and there are others who will see this for what it is..

Thanks Again.

<span style='color:purple'>Marriage : 2005-04-30</span>

<span style='color:red'> I-130

I-130 Sent : 2005-05-19

I-130 NOA1 : 2005-05-23

I-130 Approval : 2005-08-25 </span>

<span style='color:blue'> I-129F (<!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->K-3<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

I-129F Sent : 2005-07-23

I-129F NOA1 : 2005-07-27

I-129F Touched : 2005/8/10

I-129F Touched : 2005/8/17

I-129F Touched : 2005/8/23

I-129F NOA2 : 2005-08-23 </span>

<span style='color:green'><!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->NVC<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> Received : 2005-08-24

<!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->NVC<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> Left : 2005-08-26</span>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks all for your continuing comments. I cannot fault anyone who posted, either positive or negative.

I try to always keep an open mind and always consider what the other persons feelings and thoughts maybe. Some of you have stated that youhave only heard one side of the story...mine. Well as correct as that maybe I can't change that. I really do wish I could as I have been told as of yesterday what she has been saying about me to other Russian friends of hers.

I never brought her any clothes, feminine hygeine products. I kept her inside the house and would never let her go out. I refused to get her a Social Security Card in order to work. That I refused to let her work period.

O.K. so lets take this step by step. How many of you have filed or know about filing for an Adjustment of Status??? It is a long drawn-out process that involves many documents and cost around 500.00. I did not file for her AOS as soon as she got her as the holidays were coming and there were presents to buy for the family and friends. So instead of going financially into the hole I waited until after the holidays to start the process. AS well as having this years income tax statement completed to include with the AOS. AS you know part of the AOS is also a Employment Authorization Document. That has to be approved by USCIS before I can take her to get a Social Security Card.

I was not about to let her work anywhere without one, as my wife's Russian frined suggested I do.

So, the entire process from start to Finish for the AOS process can take as long as 6. 8 or more months. That's if everything else goes smoothly. My wife was not ready to accept this. SHe believed her Russina friend who told her that I she had to do to get a S.S. card was to go to the S.S. Administration.

The very first week my wife was here, Me and my daughter took her out clothes shopping since she arrived with one one pair of jeans, one skirt and one top. She was never denied and type of helth care products. SHe went with her friends and our neighbors shopping many times. I would always give her money for this.

And I could go on and on but there is no sense. I know some of you will think I'm simply an American who got a woman over here and abused her and there are others who will see this for what it is..

Thanks Again.

Hello ccdr14

I know exactly how you feel...I've been there, done that. If she didn't love you, no matter what you do or told her will not make her to change her mind. some people do not understand life in USA. Just do what you have to do to make your life better. Just like me, when my ex-wife left me, I have asked her to come back to work things out but she refused. I guess, she does not want to be with me. I guess, you should go on with your life. Find someone else. When my ex-wife got her GC and left me for California. She also sued me for money when she ran out of her money. You should file for divorce ASAP.

Billy

AOS JOURNEY BEGIN

10-18-2006 - MAILED I-485/I-765/I-864/G325A

10-24-2006 - I-485/I-765 NOA1

10-27-2006 - AOS/EAD TOUCHED

11-07-2006 - EMAIL RFE FROM USCIS

11-09-2006 - BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT

11-16-2006 - MAILED BACK THE RFE

12-12-2006 - CASE TRANSFER TO CSC

01-08-2007 - EAD TOUCHED

01-11-2007 - EAD APPROVED

01-13-2007 - EAD TOUCHED

01-15-2007 - EAD TOUCHED AGAIN

01-18-2007 - EAD RECIEVED IN HAND + APPROVAL NOTICE SENT FROM USCIS

01-18-2007 - APPLIED FOR SOCIAL SECURTIY NUMBER

01-20-2007 - EAD TOUCHED

01-20-2007 - AOS TOUCHED

01-27-2007 - RECEIVED SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

03-01-2007 - EMIAL FROM CSC AOS IS NOW PENDING AT OUR OFFICE

03-02-2007 - AOS TOUCHED

03-05-2007 - AOS TOUCHED AGAIN

03-06-2007 - AOS TOUCHED AGAIN

03-07-2007 - AOS TOUCHED AGAIN

03-08-2007 - AOS TOUCHED AGIAN AROUND 9 AM SOMETHING.

03-08-2007 - AOS APPROVED AT NOON

03-09-2007 - EMAIL FROM CSC (WELCOME NEW RESIDENT NOTICE WAS SENT)

03-12-2007 - EMAIL FROM CSC (APPROVAL NOTICE WAS SENT)

03-13-2007 - TOUCHED

03-15-2007 - GREEN CARD AND APPROVAL NOTICE IN HAND

REMOVING CONDITION I-751

01-20-2009 - SENT I-751 CERTIFIED OVERNIGHT

01-26-2009 - CHECK CASHED

01-22-2009 - NOA1

02-04-2009 - RECEIVED BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT IN THE MAIL

02-17-2009 - BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT DATE 9 AM

02-17-2009 - TOUCHED

02-18-2009 - TOUCHED AGAIN

05-28-2009 - APPROVAL (WAITING TO RECEIVE 10 YRS GREEN CARD)

06-22-2009 - RECEIVED 10 YRS GREEN CARD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.