YashRadz

Possible Ways to Overcome the Delay at TSC

228 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Can we put the graphs and data into the letter? Then I think it will be finalized. Any one else have any thoughts about this?

I made something but I can't send it .. say : You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Looks good:) Thanks so much for doing this...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Timeline

Looks good:) Thanks so much for doing this...

Everything for help!! your welcome !!!

We just need the day to send it and the mail address ... and at least 50 persons WE CAN DO IT!!! :dancing::idea:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ok what you think ??

It looks great! Thanks for putting it together.

So this will be the final draft. Those who want to join to email/mail can down this and print/send it out. Please do not include your individual petition number as that is all they will see and miss the point. We are trying to tell them how unfair the lag is on a large scale, not per case.

We need many people to do this. So let's bring this into attention so more people can send it too. Let's do this!!

Edited by YashRadz

Timeline

It looks great! Thanks for putting it together.

So this will be the final draft. Those who want to join to email/mail can down this and print/send it out. Please do not include your individual petition number as that is all they will see and miss the point. We are trying to tell them how unfair the lag is on a large scale, not per case.

We need many people to do this. So let's bring this into attention so more people can send it too. Let's do this!

Yeah you can create a new thread and put the final letter with the address ?? What day is better to send this??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

We are in! Thank you so much for doing all of this!

K1: AOS / EAD / AP:
04/25/2014: Package sent. 03/02/2015: Package sent
04/28/2014: Package received by USCIS. 03/05/2015: Package received by USCIS
04/30/2014: NOA1 (TSC) . 03/10/2015: NOA1
08/08/2014: case transfered to CSC 04/03/2015: Biometrics letter received
05/09/2014: NOA2 04/15/2015: Biometrics appointment
09/23/2014: NVC Case number created 06/01/2015: Notice of RFE online for EAD and AP
09/29/2014: Case received by embassy
06/30/2015: RFE response sent
10/18/2014: Package 3 received . 07/08/2015: EAD/AP Approved!
10/27/2014: Package 4 received 08/28/2015: AOS Approved!
12/01/2014: Medical
12/02/2014: interview => APPROVED!
12/11/2014: Visa in hands
12/17/2014: POE Chicago
01/13/2015: Civil Wedding

This is a great idea. It would be VERY helpful if someone who is involved with other sites (forum sites, Facebook, Twitter etc) to cross-post this letter so that those who don't read VJ can also get in on this. Patience is wearing thin, and I know we're not alone in this feeling. Each day I think about ways to get around this delay... renting a cheap apartment out in Nevada and re-filing so as to get the case looked at by the CSC or finding a job in Europe to be with my fiancee to help the time pass just a little bit faster, but ultimately something which is legal *SHOULD* ideally work without the need to circumvent the process!

Edited by idriss765

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Hey everyone, this is a great idea and I am 100% on board!

We should also email this to all of the senators and congressmen on the immigration committees. These people are (or should be) directly involved with USCIS. The website listing the senators on the judiciary immigration committee is here (you have to scroll down a bit) : http://www.judiciary.senate.gov/about/subcommittees#immigration , and the representatives on the house immigration committee are here: http://judiciary.house.gov/index.cfm/subcommittee-on-immigration-and-border-security

Rep. Smith (TX) Rep. Lofgren Rep. King Rep. Jackson Lee Rep. Jordan Rep. Gutierrez Rep. Labrador Rep. Garcia Rep. Holding Rep. Pierluisi Senator Schumer, Chairman Senator Cornyn, Ranking Member Senator Leahy Senator Grassley Senator Feinstein Senator Hatch Senator Durbin Senator Sessions Senator Klobuchar Senator Flake Senator Blumenthal Senator Cruz Senator Hirono

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

ok what you think ??

That's great! I really like it and I'm appalled how great of a distance both of the center's processing timelines are from each other! I'm at a loss for words! Its time for action now...quite frankly its disgusting! Cause I don't have a word for it...not clean ones...all I can say is what can I do to help?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

Great job! Where are we mailing the letter and when?

01/14/14 I -129F Petition sent
01/17/14 Petition received
01/22/14 NOA1 - TSC
06/23/14 Service Request created after congressional inquiry
07/03/14 Email from USCIS - our case is on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/04/14 No update from USCIS. Filed a case with CIS Ombudsman
08/05/14 Senators/Congresswoman cannot help with my case because security checks are pending
08/05/14 Another Service Request created by Tier 2 since no response from TSC.
08/18/14 Email from USCIS in response to second service request - still on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/21/14 NOA2 (finally after 7 months)

08/25/14 Email from USCIS - approved case shipped to NVC on 8/22/14

09/02/14 Case received by NVC

09/04/14 Case # assigned by NVC

09/05/14 In transit to the Embassy

09/09/14 Case received by Tbilisi Embassy - ready for interview

09/17/14 Interview!!! - APPROVED!!!!
09/24/14 POE :D

10/31/14 Married :devil:

11/05/14 Filed for Adjustment of Status

11/13/14 NOA1

12/04/14 Biometrics

01/21/15 AP/EAD approved

01/26/15 Card mailed

01/29/15 Combo card arrived in the mail

02/25/15 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver received in the mail

07/09/15 Green Card approved on USCIS site

07/13/15 Notice received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.