aidsman

K1 July 2014 Filers

681 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

So many July approvals - congrats! ...and we r still waiting... ehh!

My fiancée Emilia and I met in October 2009 in Wrocław, Poland while I was doing “study abroad” after graduating High School in California. We started dating in the beginning of December 2009. In September of 2010, I went back to Poland to start a full time study program at the University of Arts in Poznań. I decided to study in Poland because I wanted to be close to Emilia. In October of 2012, Emilia decided to move to Poznań to live with me.

(L)(L)(L)(L):wub:(L)(L)(L)(L)

June 26, 2014: I-129f sent to Dallas Lockbox

July 02, 2014: NOA-1 received

July 08, 2014: Notice on USCIS site that Alien Registration number had been changed

October 01, 2014: NOA-2 received

October 27, 2014: Case Left NVC

November 03, 2014: Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready

November 07, 2014: Fiance Appointment Eligibility Letter Received

December 01, 2014: Medical

January 07, 2015: K1 Visa Interview: APPROVED!!!!!

January 12, 2015: Visa in hand

March 16, 2015: POE San Francisco

May 2, 2015: WEDDING!!!

June 1, 2015: AOS, EAD, AP sent

June 4, 2015: NOA1

July 2, 2015: Biometrics

July 9, 2015: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

August 7, 2015: EAD Card is being produced

August 7, 2015: Advance Parole approved

November 10, 2015: GC Interview

August 31, 2017: I-751 Filled

September 5, 2017: NOA

September 26, 2017: Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i'm keeping my hopes up BUT i'm already expecting a lil delay on our visa decision/approval since 4 of the 5 years of my recent work/residence history were spent in Dubai (outside my country of origin). I guess it entails more background checking since a police clearance (from Dubai) is no longer required in the USEM interview. I am already in the Philippines when we sent out our application.

Is anyone in the same situation?

breathe in... breathe out... hopefully our approval will be soon too...

CONGRATULATIONS to those who already made pass the NOA2! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

04-06-14 became friends online

05-06-14 met in person

05-17-14 we"officially" dated

05-23-14 got engaged (L)

07-07-14 FedExed I29F to Texas Lockbox

07-09-14 case received and routed to CSC

07-10-14 alien registration # assigned

10-01-14 NOA2 approval thru website (no txt nor emails but awaiting hardcopy) :wow:

10-09-14 NOA2 hardcopy received (delay due to address change)

10-20-14 NVC received, MNL# was given

10-20-14 CEAC status 'AT NVC'

10-21-14 visa fee payment for K1and K2 posted via BPI online

10-22-14 CEAC status 'IN TRANSIT'

10-23-14 CEAC status 'READY'

11-05-14 received SLEC medical clearance for K1/K2

11-05-14 attended 9am CFO seminar

11-14-14 USEM Interview (my USC fiance tagged along, Yey!)- APPROVED :dancing:

11-21-14 CEAC status 'ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING'

You may or may not it depends on the consulate, reviewer and what does come up.

If you have not been on here take a look it says recommend waived. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/AE.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

So many July approvals - congrats! ...and we r still waiting... ehh!

Have you tried contacting the office? I would try that just to make sure an RFE wasnt submitted....best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

:mellow: today has pretty much been the most nerve wracking day i had in a while.

:whistle: with all the wonderful post from other july filers with their NOA2s coming in.

:unsure: i've check this site and uscis way too many times today, but i just can't stop.

;) i'm truly happy for all who have gotten replies back.

:star: i'm hoping for a reply soon.

:( this is one of the hardest things i've ever had to wait for!

:yes: i guess even if it takes the full 5 months for us, at least we're half way there at this point.

:thumbs: keep hope alive!

Edited by L+L

I29F

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-07-17

I-129F RFE : 2014-10-02

RFE Reply : 2014-10-10

RFE Reply Received : 2014-10-15

Timeline

hopeful 4 XMas

Posted Today, 12:59 AM

You may or may not it depends on the consulate, reviewer and what does come up.

If you have not been on here take a look it says recommend waived. http://travel.state....country/AE.html

I already did my research. Police Clearance (or Good Moral Certificate as what they call it in U.A.E.) is not required unless the beneficiary still resides there and has an active residence or work visa. Thanks for the link though...
At this point, all my docs/requirements for the interview are neatly collated and filed in an envelope. All I'm waiting for is that nerve-wracking approval and a scheduled/reserved interview date in USEM.
I can bear with the wait but my son misses his dad so much. I just want them to spend their 1st Christmas together as they already missed last year's. :cry:
-Bea, beneficiary

05-06-14 met in person

05-23-14 got engaged (L)

10-01-14 NOA2 approval thru website (no txt nor emails but awaiting hardcopy) :wow:

Bea,

Yes I guess I should been more clear. I am sure the consulate people are aware of it but just in case you may print out a copy from the state department statement saying it should be waived.

I Know my fiancée is Filipino as well she lived Abu Dhabi for four years.

My fiancée had the daughter of a friend living in Abu Dhabi go into the Police Station in Abu Dhabi just a couple of weeks ago, with a copy of fiancée's old passport and all of her information and ask for a police certificate. they told her NO, only the person themselves in person or an Employer here in UAE can request a Police certificate.

I printed out a copy of the state departments "Recommend Waived" statement, it is in our packet of info I will update and rush to my fiancee when we get the NOA2. we will include it just incase the case officer is not familiar with it.

We are hoping it does not delay our approval as well.

Timeline

Same here! Staying hopeful and positive!! Hopefully we'd get our NOA2 soonest possible time with NO RFE. Keeping my finger crossed and being patient as always. Goodluck to us. Will update you all once we received ours. Praying soo hard.

Timeline

Thanks Hopeful 4 Xmas

i guess we're on the same boat then. I got most of my information from this site. I was able to save my brother that trip to the police station since he's based in Abu dHabi, too. I'm actually relieved that they changed the procedure FROM getting a fingerprint sundry in a local NBI or district police station then having it authenticated in DFA Manila, afterwards UAE Embassy in Manila and then finally forwarding to any UAE police station (which gets lost in the mail half of the time) TO simply not asking for it (if the person is not presently in the emirate).

I hope everything falls to places before December as we are also "hopeful for Christmas". I wish you the best in the rest of the K1 process xx

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

05-06-14 met in person

05-23-14 got engaged (L)

Timeline

Just received a text that they sent an RFE out today!!! Happy that someone is actually looking at our case but worried about what it could be??? Thought I had been so thorough??? Hope it gets to me ASAP so I can take care of it!!!!!

####### now it has pushed my date back further....ugh! It says an RFE can add 28 days to the wait!!!!

Edited by JenDave3121

Timeline

I have been told by a few people that they had their approval within a week of returning the RFE info so I am hopeful I should have my approval within a couple weeks!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

:mellow: today has pretty much been the most nerve wracking day i had in a while.

:whistle: with all the wonderful post from other july filers with their NOA2s coming in.

:unsure: i've check this site and uscis way too many times today, but i just can't stop.

;) i'm truly happy for all who have gotten replies back.

:star: i'm hoping for a reply soon.

:( this is one of the hardest things i've ever had to wait for!

:yes: i guess even if it takes the full 5 months for us, at least we're half way there at this point.

:thumbs: keep hope alive!

I can completely relate!

7/17/2014: I-129F sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

7/18/2014: I-129F delivery confirmation on USPS website

7/23/2014: Bank account shows deposit of filing fee

7/23/2014: USCIS text message and email confirmation of routing to CSC

7/24/2014: Alien Reg # Changed

7/29/2014: Hardcopy NOA1 received

10/16/2014: RFE Text received

10/23/2014: RFE Reply sent

10/27/2014: RFE Reply received

11/5/2014: NOA2 received via text and email

11/24/2014: NVC Case # created :thumbs:

:clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.