3,165 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 hour ago, lucifertran said:

Hi all,

My mother is the petitioner, my brother and his wife are co-sponsor for my case, and they did not live together with my mother.

Please help me to identify which form my brother and his wife should fill out for AOS? I-864 or I-864A?

Thanks a lot in advanced.

Your brother need to fill I-864 and her wife need to fill I-864A. 

1 hour ago, Jaynik said:

Hello sir my doc reached on 6th sep but still i haven't got anything till today how many days they take to send  doc received mail and case complete mail??

It is up to 3 weeks to review the documents.

Step 6: Submit Documents to the NVC

Current case review time:

Please allow up to three-weeks for NVC to review your forms and documents once we receive both the petitioner’s financial documents and the applicant’s civil documents.

Hi all

Please help to provide me with some advice for my case:

Petitioner: My mother

Co-sponsor: Brother and his wife (not live in the same place of petitioner).

The agency by mistake, added my brother's wife as household member of petitioner(my mother).

Therefore, NVC rejected her I-864A form and requested to add my brother's wife as his house hold member.

Now the agency added my brother's wife as his household member, BUT the old information is still there, and there is NO option to delete a household member when already added.

So I'm stuck, and there possibility that my case being rejected again because same person appear to be both petitioner household and co-sponsor household member (2 record shown online the same time).

So, is there a way to delete a household member on the CEAC website? OR, is that possible that NVC will check the information and merge those records?

And if one of the document submitted wrongly, but Accepted, should it be re-submitted again? Or wait for the interview to supply the correct one?

Thank you all in advanced :)

Edited by lucifertran

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jaynik said:

No update on interview letter for nov ??? That's means no movement for coming vb i think so 

wait and be patient , f2b category applicant is very few , that's why  we  do not get any update  and many  of them are not in this visa journey or in any  fb pending group. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.