3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Halllo , I need help my priortiy date novembar 2010 f2b catagorey 'am I able to opt out

Halllo , I need help my priortiy date novembar 2010 f2b catagorey 'am I able to opt out

Sorry guys if any one help me I will reallly be great full .I am trying to say is that time enough for opt out process.thank you .please reply.

Sorry guys if any one help me I will reallly be great full .I am trying to say is that time enough for opt out process.thank you .please reply.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

From what i have read you need to mail or drop off a hand written letter requesting the opt out provision along with a copy of your sponsors naturalized certificate and the i 130 aproval letter.

It should be addressed to the USCIS in your country.

To confirm however you can call the office of same and ask them how to proceed.

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you jarin ? for your quick responses .by the way which country form you

Jamaica

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Timeline

Halllo abid.have u done the opt out process how long it take do u have any idea? Thank you

Halllo abid.have u done the opt out process how long it take do u have any idea? Thank you

Timeline

Halllo abid222, have u done the opt out process? Can you please tell me how long it took in your case.thank you

Halllo abid222, have u done the opt out process? Can you please tell me how long it took in your case.thank you

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

as my date was close for interview, they did not change my category. I call them, they told we are not changing ur category to F1. So i dint apply for.

Timeline

So you was in f1and wanted to change f2b.mine is f2b and it's change to f1, I just wondering what if the time is not enough for opt out process.thank you

Timeline

Hallo abid222. I heard if u don't opt out then nvc will cancel the visa in the interview time .I was hoping my wating will be fineshed but there is another problme come up .my father got neutralise I think automatically my catagorey will chnge .I didn't informa nvc yet the about my father neutralisation.I don't knowwhat will happen during my interview time .totallly frustrated?

Filed: Timeline

My PD is jan 2011, my parents filled all the required docs and financial support to NVC.

But still no mail or call from NVC for the interview. How many months do i have to wait?

Anyone know?? Kindly share!

you have to wait until your PD is current for interview. They are working this month until March 15, 2010.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.