3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My PD is March 2010 and I have received AOS on September 2015 and submitted all documents. Now waiting for the case completion confirmation.

You mean you're already in the US and applied for AOS?

*** Father Immigrated with 9 y/o sister in 2009

• I-130: Oct 2010  //  NVC appr: Nov 28, 2010 // RFE rec'd: May 14, 2014 // RFE returned with DNA test Jul 28, 2014  // I-130 approval rec'd Aug 18, 2014 // NVC rec'd Oct 31, 2014 // Welcome letter recd Feb 22, 2016 // AOS bill / IV bill paid Mar 27, 2016 //  Sent in supporting docs, Aug 11, 2016

*** Father became naturalized Citizen in Nov 2016, sent in opt-out request, received Nov. 2016, 

• Case complete Nov 11, 2016 // Interview Package rec'd May 5, 2017 //   Medical May 17 ,2017 // Interview: Jun 2, 2017 // Passport rec'd Jun 8, 2017 // POE: Jun 22, 2017 // SSN changed Oct 08, 2017 // GC/I-551 rec'd - Jul 15, 2017

** Filing for naturalization (N400)

• PD 3/31/2022
  • Biometrics: 4/26/2022
  • Interview Date: 11/21/2022
  • Oath Ceremony:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I need help!!last week i called the NVC and they said that my case is completed.I even checked the website and it said on :CHOICE OF ADDRESS AND AGENT(DS-261)

mom's name- completed.

Now im checking again and it says incomplete.

I dont understand!!!

Filed: Timeline

My PD is 12MAR09 with case completed since 20NOV15 but still no IL anyone else faced this delay?

My agent contacted NVC couple days ago and they told him that "my case is complete and current and that I should wait for IL".

But it's the 10th of the month and i guess they are not scheduling interviews anymore for February. I have to wait another month!

Please did anyone faced the delay or similar situation let them contribute :)

Thanks

Wasn't your PD current in with January Visa bulletin?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I need help!!last week i called the NVC and they said that my case is completed.I even checked the website and it said on :CHOICE OF ADDRESS AND AGENT(DS-261)

mom's name- completed.

Now im checking again and it says incomplete.

I dont understand!!!

i think you click on that form again. it hardly matters. or go in that form again than submit that it will become completed. and in future don't open anything again which has already been completed.

Timeline

i think you click on that form again. it hardly matters. or go in that form again than submit that it will become completed. and in future don't open anything again which has already been completed.

I didnt click on anything.I dont check on a daily basis,i only check like once every week.Anyway my agent fixed it as of yesterday.

Timeline

My agent received both emails for both my sister and i on the 11th DEC,2015 that both cases are completed.I also called the NVC twice and both times they said case is completed and we are only waiting on the interview providing our priority date becomes current.My mom on the other hand only received one letter and that was my sister's.

Would that be a problem if my mom doesn't receive my letter seeing that the agent received both?

I think my letter was misplaced because it was during Christmas season that those letters were posted out.

Anyways would glad to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by lizzy2329

Filed: Timeline

The applicant and agent both got the case completion email from NVC for the case I'm helping. However, still there are ONLY 2 NA in summary page i.e. AOS fee shows paid rather than NA. Is that something to be concerned about?

My agent received both emails for both my sister and i on the 11th DEC,2015 that both cases are completed.I also called the NVC twice and both times they said case is completed and we are only waiting on the interview providing our priority date becomes current.My mom on the other hand only received one letter and that was my sister's.

Would that be a problem if my mom doesn't receive my letter seeing that the agent received both?

I think my letter was misplaced because it was during Christmas season that those letters were posted out.

Anyways would glad to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Timeline

Hi VJayers

I have nothing new to put in but i was just wondering if there are any F2Bs on here who have had any news recently either from NVC or the embassy here in Jamaica.

I log in almost Everest but most of the posts are about K visas.

Timeline

Hi VJayers

I have nothing new to put in but i was just wondering if there are any F2Bs on here who have had any news recently either from NVC or the embassy here in Jamaica.

I log in almost Everest but most of the posts are about K visas.

Hey there, I think you and I have similar cases, my PD is 25Oct2010, nothing from NVC yet.

Matter of fact, I don't see anyone in this forum with 2010 PDs bringing any updates :(

• I-130: Oct 2010  //  NVC appr: Nov 28, 2010 // RFE rec'd: May 14, 2014 // RFE returned with DNA test Jul 28, 2014  // I-130 approval rec'd Aug 18, 2014 // NVC rec'd Oct 31, 2014 // Welcome letter recd Feb 22, 2016 // AOS bill / IV bill paid Mar 27, 2016 //  Sent in supporting docs, Aug 11, 2016

*** Father became naturalized Citizen in Nov 2016, sent in opt-out request, received Nov. 2016, 

• Case complete Nov 11, 2016 // Interview Package rec'd May 5, 2017 //   Medical May 17 ,2017 // Interview: Jun 2, 2017 // Passport rec'd Jun 8, 2017 // POE: Jun 22, 2017 // SSN changed Oct 08, 2017 // GC/I-551 rec'd - Jul 15, 2017

• PD 3/31/2022
  • Oath Ceremony:

Timeline

pheonyxx you need to get in touch with NVC ASAP they are collecting documents for F2Bs with 2010 priority dates. Give them your email address so that you can receive communications from them so you can stay on top of things.

Timeline

I had an agent and he did not inform me or my petitioner that he got IV and AOS bills for me. it was after i sent them to him that things got going

Pheonyxx do you have a case number?? If not call NVC and ask

Timeline

pheonyxx you need to get in touch with NVC ASAP they are collecting documents for F2Bs with 2010 priority dates. Give them your email address so that you can receive communications from them so you can stay on top of things.

I had an agent and he did not inform me or my petitioner that he got IV and AOS bills for me. it was after i sent them to him that things got going

Pheonyxx do you have a case number?? If not call NVC and ask

Yea, I have a case number. But I haven't heard anything. I wasn't aware they were collecting info for cases, I'm way in Oct2010 though.

I'm gonna try and call them. I checked my case status online, site said 'At NVC.

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov (English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol (Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask."

Edited by phoenyxx

• PD 3/31/2022
  • Oath Ceremony:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.