The Nature Boy

Slow news day at The Ol ' Cehst

301 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

By placing "All joking aside" you will never understand my comment. If you can leave all joking where it belongs you will enjoy the stupidity of people a lot more.

:thumbs:

Timeline

And Ftr, just about every guy in this thread gets along with just about every female regular on this site. Only one thinks we're all sexist pigs. Maybe I'll get lectured about laughing at black face pics too.

BIG GALS NEED LOVE ALSO

Take people for who they are. Everyone doesn't look like a super model nor does every man desire a woman who does. Different strokes for different folks. Every person has their good points to go along with the bad. People can't help it if they are big boned, have big hips, etc. Just as people have very thin bony bodies. There's something special about all of us.

And I'm really special, cuz my mother used to tell me that.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Except the fat ones.

Honestly, I've seen some overweight women who were very attractive. Photography has been a hobby of mine since childhood and I like to capture the essence of a person and that essence is there no matter if you're short, tall, big or skinny. I'm attracted to a more slender body type, but I certainly can see how people are attracted to bigger bodies. And that goes for men and women. Some women like real rugged men such as myself. Others like their men more on the feminine side. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

50e73f9f94bd2.jpg

Ha ha'

Honestly, I've seen some overweight women who were very attractive. Photography has been a hobby of mine since childhood and I like to capture the essence of a person and that essence is there no matter if you're short, tall, big or skinny. I'm attracted to a more slender body type, but I certainly can see how people are attracted to bigger bodies. And that goes for men and women. Some women like real rugged men such as myself. Others like their men more on the feminine side. :devil:

Rugged men are scary!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

BIG GALS NEED LOVE ALSO

Edit: I Decided not to be an idiot today.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh PLEASE! This drives me crazy.. Take a good looking guy, let him gain 80 pounds and a gut.. What does he look like? He looks like a guy that used to be good looking. Are there women who are really into that? Precious few. They might find it "kind of adorable" on their own guy, but that's about it.

Men: If you are overweight you are not "rugged" - rugged is if you are in decent shape but did not shave for a couple of days and chop down trees with an axe... If you have a gut you are fat - you will be better off without it to 95% of the women out there. Another route is to win the lottery.

Some of us are more aesthetically pleasing than others... Sorry but its true.. This has nothing to do with any other attribute a human may have. Why do we always insist upon linking them together? Want to know what we find pleasing? Look at mens magazines, look at women's magazines. What makes the cover 99% of the time? If fat was hot, fat would sell.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

Fat folks, to me, represent not exercising and eating what you want until you're full. If you don't exercise till the point to where you almost ####### yourself and go to bed hungry, you will get no pity from me. The genetics ####### is a lie, just open your eyes, look at what people are eating, look what's in people's shopping carts.

ETA, ha, you can't say cr@p anymore.

Edited by GandD