Stuart and Katie

Can't Find Job, Need Support & Advice!

47 posts in this topic

surely i have been here in the us since feb with a management degree and cant even get a cashiers position...I have also friends who been here a while before me and the same applies 8 months no jobs etc... so i am guessing its part of the game of becoming a us and we just have to keep applying until one day we win... keep trying. i do everyday.... also you should be able to convert your qualifications to us qualifications... research that... good luck

Yes I would like to have my qualification converted officially at some point, I found a website listing all the companies that do it, pity there's no-one that can do it for free.

My thinking is that it is the area you are what makes it difficult. I'm in IT too and I'd say that of all the people I know in the filed (quite a bit) every case of someone working in DC had a job already offered before moving there. Surely people get jobs in the area, but a lot of it is thru networking and you do not have that edge, at least not yet.

If it is possible to move to another area, I'd consider that highly. Many other areas of the country have a lower cost of living than DC; and of course, there are pros/cons. You both need to define what/where/when.

One example, a little over a year ago, I was looking for greener pastures and I was open to move anywhere in the country.

Among others, I was offered a good position in upstate NY. I went over and found my commute would be 5-10 minutes in rush hour. Cost of living was higher, but the higher salary would take care of that. The determining factor was that my wife did not want to spend a NY Winter (we were and are in Houston), so I pass (luckily I had also an offer locally that I ended up taking).

Other have noted 3 1/2 months is not long and truly it is not. I was giving myself 6-9 months when I was looking. The job market only recentrly has become more friendly.

I read you migth want to exit the field of iT. Some possible avenues I had explored myself were:

Financial planning: needs education and certification though).

Teaching in a city college: I have done a lot of teching in colleges and would like to do it again, but I'd advise to not go into a private one like ITT or the like.

Independent consulting: for this you would need networking and might not be the best until you get a few contracts under your belt; but it is a possibility especially if you attend some of the area meetings on the field.

Project management: needs a certification (PMP, Agile) that can be obtained on your own schedule. There seems to be a large demand of PM lately. I have the certification and constantly get asked about running projects (IT projects). TO me is a bit boring and would only do it as a last resort; but maybe it would be something you like to do. Given your experience and credentials, I'd say you can qualify for the exam for certification. The certification will get you an edge over other candidates.

At the moment we need to stay put as my wife is completing her PhD at the University of Maryland but if I'm still not getting anywhere by the time she graduates then I think we might need to make a decision about moving. Problem is she also has a good job here which she likes, she could perhaps telecommute but it's not certain that they'd let her.

Thanks for your suggestions, I have considered project management and have applied for many roles as I have managed multiple IT projects before, however I don't have the qualification (even though the jobs I applied for didn't ask for it). I agree thought these jobs do sound boring!

Teaching is something I am considering.

Do you have any friends who could put a good word in for you on a job? Sometimes internal referrals go a long way- it definitely did for my husband. I know you need to work out the issue of what you want to do with your career, but I'm of the opinion that something is better than nothing. There is no reason you couldn't be exploring other career/education possibilities while working somewhere that might not be the best fit. Money is money, even if you don't like the job that helped you earn it.

I thought I did, but they never came through for me, guess that means they're not really a friend! I share your opinion which is why I'm still looking for IT jobs, contract or temporary or permanent, while I explore my long term options.

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/14/12 - NOA1 (email/text)
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/17/13 - NOA2 (email/text)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
05/29/13 - Case forwarded to NVC
06/04/13 - Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
06/06/13 - Medical
06/12/13 - Packet 3 received
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
06/25/13 - Packet 4 received
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
08/31/13 - Wedding heart.gif
10/03/13 - I-485 & I-765 sent
10/10/13 - NOA1 (email/text)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)
11/12/13 - I-485 & I-765 Biometrics

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

02/22/14 - Green Card approval
03/01/14 - Green Card received

At the moment we need to stay put as my wife is completing her PhD at the University of Maryland but if I'm still not getting anywhere by the time she graduates then I think we might need to make a decision about moving. Problem is she also has a good job here which she likes, she could perhaps telecommute but it's not certain that they'd let her.

Thanks for your suggestions, I have considered project management and have applied for many roles as I have managed multiple IT projects before, however I don't have the qualification (even though the jobs I applied for didn't ask for it). I agree thought these jobs do sound boring!

Teaching is something I am considering.

Since your wife is at the university, perhaps she has contacts (or can get to contacts) in the CompSc or similar department that would be able to get you a part time teaching post. Most of the teaching I've done in colleges came up out of me directly contacting the Chair/Dean of the department with reference to someone who knew him/her or was a colleague. They are always looking for people with actual experience. The pay is not that good, especially if you are only doing 1-2 courses; but is a start and it allows commuting with wife. One issue is that you need to move very fast if you want to have a chance at the Summer term and it is possible that all posts are spoken for; but then you could look into the Fall term.

Another suggestion: how about doing volunteer work? Work leads could also come from it, depending on the volunteer post. You would not get paid but at least you'll be out of the house and diong something.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Chances are, you're not going to get anything you "want" with your current background, since your current background is a career you're not interested in. If you opt to return to school, after you are enrolled you may be able to find more traditional "student" work, but it's unlikely you'll find that kind of work until then, because of the saturation of the area you are in.

The average length of time an American is out of work, right now, is approximately 36 weeks (around 9 months); the median is 17.1 weeks. You're also hitting the point at which almost everyone gives up (Krueger and Mueller have data that shows that after 12 weeks of unemployement, most people stop searching for more than 30 minutes a day for work). So while I understand you are frustrated, you haven't broken any particular record or average.

You've also made it pretty clear that you're resistant to the idea that anything could be wrong with your CV, your approach, how you interview, or anything else. So, aside from asking someone to just give you a job or expecting one to fall out of the sky and into your lap, I'm not really sure what you're looking for. No one here can tell you what to go back to school for, because none of us is you.

Have I changed careers? Yes, three times. I was in the software industry, then academia, and am now in publishing. Once required returning to school, and I was unable to find a job til that happened, in part because I needed "student" status to get the IT-based job I ended up with that supported me through that first career change.

And if people weren't hiring non-American citizens with permission to work, you wouldn't see so many people working on expediting their EADs because they have a pending job offer (my Australian husband included).

Edited by kehills

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I know what you're going through, I have a similar problem. I have a bachelors and a masters and don't get me wrong, any job that's decent is good but, I don't wanna wait tables or clean up toilets! So I know what you mean about starting from scratch and how depressing it can be. I went to a temp agency and the advice they gave me was to be VERY confident on every interview you get and don't give up. Don't let America intimidate you! It's hard out there, even for American citizens. You could try small banks and credit unions in your area, they usually need customer service associates, you could try that if you feel like trying a different line of work. Good luck and don't ever give up!!

Edited by Tigre&Tigresa

09/25/2012: Sent I-129F
10/02/2012: NOA1
12/11/2012: Touched - alien registration number changed
04/01/2013: Touched - not sure what happened here, only the date changed
04/05/2013: Touched - petitioner's address was changed

05/26/2013: RFE - letter of intent was not signed by beneficiary

05/14/2013: I-129F Approved

06/03/2013: Case forwarded to Consulate

08/27/2013: Interview - Approved!

09/05/2013: Visa in hands

11/01/2013: Moved to the US (POE Miami)

12/03/2013: We got married!! heart.gif

01/06/2014: AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox

01/17/2014: NOA1

02/13/2014: Biometrics appointment

03/13/2014: EAD and AP approved

04/22/2014: Case touched, change of address

04/30/2014: Notice of potential interview waiver case received

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZTZum5.png

Since your wife is at the university, perhaps she has contacts (or can get to contacts) in the CompSc or similar department that would be able to get you a part time teaching post. Most of the teaching I've done in colleges came up out of me directly contacting the Chair/Dean of the department with reference to someone who knew him/her or was a colleague. They are always looking for people with actual experience. The pay is not that good, especially if you are only doing 1-2 courses; but is a start and it allows commuting with wife. One issue is that you need to move very fast if you want to have a chance at the Summer term and it is possible that all posts are spoken for; but then you could look into the Fall term.

Another suggestion: how about doing volunteer work? Work leads could also come from it, depending on the volunteer post. You would not get paid but at least you'll be out of the house and diong something.

Yes that sounds like a good idea to check into both those options, thanks.

Chances are, you're not going to get anything you "want" with your current background, since your current background is a career you're not interested in. If you opt to return to school, after you are enrolled you may be able to find more traditional "student" work, but it's unlikely you'll find that kind of work until then, because of the saturation of the area you are in.

The average length of time an American is out of work, right now, is approximately 36 weeks (around 9 months); the median is 17.1 weeks. You're also hitting the point at which almost everyone gives up (Krueger and Mueller have data that shows that after 12 weeks of unemployement, most people stop searching for more than 30 minutes a day for work). So while I understand you are frustrated, you haven't broken any particular record or average.

You've also made it pretty clear that you're resistant to the idea that anything could be wrong with your CV, your approach, how you interview, or anything else. So, aside from asking someone to just give you a job or expecting one to fall out of the sky and into your lap, I'm not really sure what you're looking for. No one here can tell you what to go back to school for, because none of us is you.

Have I changed careers? Yes, three times. I was in the software industry, then academia, and am now in publishing. Once required returning to school, and I was unable to find a job til that happened, in part because I needed "student" status to get the IT-based job I ended up with that supported me through that first career change.

And if people weren't hiring non-American citizens with permission to work, you wouldn't see so many people working on expediting their EADs because they have a pending job offer (my Australian husband included).

I have been trying hard to find something and you're talking as if I'm expecting something to just come along out of nowhere. I've been unemployed for 10 months before, I know what it takes, but there's nothing wrong with asking for advice and support. I know exactly what to do and have been doing it but unfortunately none of it seems to be working so far. I'm looking for something short term to get some income and will work on retraining into something from the bottom as soon as I can figure out what I need to do, I've made that clear in previous posts.

I know what you're going through, I have a similar problem. I have a bachelors and a masters and don't get me wrong, any job that's decent is good but, I don't wanna wait tables or clean up toilets! So I know what you mean about starting from scratch and how depressing it can be. I went to a temp agency and the advice they gave me was to be VERY confident on every interview you get and don't give up. Don't let America intimidate you! It's hard out there, even for American citizens. You could try small banks and credit unions in your area, they usually need customer service associates, you could try that if you feel like trying a different line of work. Good luck and don't ever give up!!

Thank you, it's nice to hear from someone supportive who understands what it's like. I'm plugging away believe me!

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
06/06/13 - Medical
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I strongly agree with Gosia & Tito suggestion. Try networking OP. Do a volunteer work or go to meet ups in your community. The more people you meet, the more job leads you'll find. Most of the jobs aren't posted online. And usually, employers would hire people with good recommendations or internal referrals. I'm still waiting for my EAD but I already have 2 pending job offers (one in a pharmaceutical company and the other one in an art school), and that's because I was referred by the people I met from the volunteer work and zumba class. It's hard for new immigrants like us to find a job here in the US (especially if we don't have work experience or training from here). So regardless if we held a previous high position job from our country, it won't matter to most employers unless if it's a job with a highly in-demand special skills.

Best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Have you considered the military, mate?

2014-05-08 Sent I-129f
2014-05-12 I-129f received
2014-05-15 Received NOA1 email
2014-05-19 Received NOA1 hardcopy
2014-09-10 NOA2 Approved
2014-09-30 Package Left from NVC
2014-10-06 Received by Embassy
2014-10-31 Interview, Approved.
2014-11-03 Picked up visa.
2014-12-25 POE Ft. Lauderdale

2015-01-02 Wedding

---AOS---

2015-01-09 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

2015-01-12 AOS package received

2015-01-14 Email received: Case accepted and routed

2015-01-15 Check cashed

2015-01-20 Received NOAs in the mail

2015-02-07 Received Biometrics letter in the mail

2015-02-19 Biometrics Appt in Raleigh office.

2015-03-13 EAD and AP approved

2015-03-19 EAD and AP sent

2015-03-21 Received EAD/AP combo card

2015-03-26 Received 2nd Biometrics appointment for Charlotte office

2015-04-08 2nd Biometrics

2015-06-15 Received NPIW dated 06-11

2015-08-01 Green Card Approved

2015-08-03 Welcome Letter Mailed

2015-08-07 Welcome Letter Received

2015-08-22 Card Mailed

2015-08-26 Card Received

2015-11-20 Enlisted in the USMC

2016-02-16 Shipping date to bootcamp

I strongly agree with Gosia & Tito suggestion. Try networking OP. Do a volunteer work or go to meet ups in your community. The more people you meet, the more job leads you'll find. Most of the jobs aren't posted online. And usually, employers would hire people with good recommendations or internal referrals. I'm still waiting for my EAD but I already have 2 pending job offers (one in a pharmaceutical company and the other one in an art school), and that's because I was referred by the people I met from the volunteer work and zumba class. It's hard for new immigrants like us to find a job here in the US (especially if we don't have work experience or training from here). So regardless if we held a previous high position job from our country, it won't matter to most employers unless if it's a job with a highly in-demand special skills.

Best of luck!

Sure I have been to networking sessions but have had no luck with referrals unfortunately. I am also looking at volunteering opportunities. Thanks.

Have you considered the military, mate?

I have considered it but I don't think it's for me, thanks though.

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
06/06/13 - Medical
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stuart and Katie! It's been a while since I talked to you guys! I've dealt with the frustration of job hunting too and I know the resources that helped me most was going to a local career workshop I saw at MeetUp.org, and signing up at UpwardlyGlobal which has a bunch of training for new immigrants and they give you access to the job board once you finish all of it and it's all for free. You might want to look into it. I was in the middle of my workshop and training when I got the interview opportunity for the job I had now and my adviser helped me out tremendously. I have a bunch of other websites too but these two have helped me out at least in networking and resume building and job application/interview preparation.

K1 Visa Timeline

• xx-xx-2005 - Met in an online creative writing forum for anime (Yes, we are nerds. Awesome ones, at that.) Became friends ever since and chatted mostly on YM. Our characters' names were Kumi and Drake.
  • 11-20-2011 - We became a couple.
  • 05-16-2012 to 05-25-2012 - First visit
  • 11-08-2012 - NOA1
  • 12-11-2012 to 12-18-2012 - Second visit
  • 05-08-2013 - NOA2
  • 06-13-2013 to 06-14-2013 - Two-day medical exam; passed!
  • 07-19-2013 - He visits again to be with me for the interview
  • 07-22-2013 - Interview date / APPROVED!
  • 08-01-2013 - Seattle POE
  • 08-02-2013 - Arrived in MO.
  • 09-01-2013 - Married!

AOS Timeline

• 10-01-2013- Sent AOS/EAD/AP in.
  • 10-10-2013 - NOA1 Date
  • 11-05-2013 - Biometrics Appointment
  • 12-05-2013 - EAD/AP: approved
  • 12-17-2013 - Combo card received
  • 01-10-2014 - Notice of Potential Interview Waiver case
  • 01-24-2014 - Card production
  • 01-29-2014 - Card mailed
  • 01-31-2014 - Permanent Residency Card received
  • 05-05-2014 - Job offer

ROC TImeline

• 10-26-2015- Second Anniversary of Permanent Residency
  • 11-03-2015 - Sent I-751 application
  • 11-05-2015 - NOA1 Receipt Date
  • 12-04-2015 - Biometrics Appointment
  • 05-18-2016 - Card production

Hi Rio,

I have been to some career workshops myself but unfortunately did not meet that one key contact I need yet. Hopefully soon! Glad you managed to find a job so quickly, what are you doing? Haven't heard of upwardlyglobal but I see they are only helping people from "developing" countries, I'm not sure they'll consider UK under that category but I'll try :) Thanks for your help.

Stuart

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
06/06/13 - Medical
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

Maybe try connecting through LinkedIn as well, maybe it'll help. Friends or relatives may have connections with companies that know some job openings. It was hard for me to find a job too. I got a job as a Multimedia Developer for a public college on the Kansas/Missouri border. It's a long drive for my husband and I, but we're making it work.

Well, from their website, it's not necessarily for immigrants coming from developing countries, but generally immigrants who are having a hard time trying to establish their careers again in the US.

Keep being patient and persistent. :) You'll get it soon! I think I applied like crazy during those 4-5 months and didn't get lucky with interviews. You might also have to look farther than the area you're applying for, since that worked for me. Our area, Blue Springs, is mostly retail-industry and I wanted to get into the industry I am familiar with so I had to look at jobs within and around Kansas City.

I did consider changing industries and was looking into working in the non-profit sector and applied for an internship. If finances isn't an issue, maybe look for an internship or volunteer at some places you're really interested to learn. You will gain new skills, and some references too.

K1 Visa Timeline

• xx-xx-2005 - Met in an online creative writing forum for anime (Yes, we are nerds. Awesome ones, at that.) Became friends ever since and chatted mostly on YM. Our characters' names were Kumi and Drake.
  • 11-20-2011 - We became a couple.
  • 05-16-2012 to 05-25-2012 - First visit
  • 11-08-2012 - NOA1
  • 12-11-2012 to 12-18-2012 - Second visit
  • 05-08-2013 - NOA2
  • 06-13-2013 to 06-14-2013 - Two-day medical exam; passed!
  • 07-19-2013 - He visits again to be with me for the interview
  • 07-22-2013 - Interview date / APPROVED!
  • 08-01-2013 - Seattle POE
  • 08-02-2013 - Arrived in MO.
  • 09-01-2013 - Married!

AOS Timeline

• 10-01-2013- Sent AOS/EAD/AP in.
  • 10-10-2013 - NOA1 Date
  • 11-05-2013 - Biometrics Appointment
  • 12-05-2013 - EAD/AP: approved
  • 12-17-2013 - Combo card received
  • 01-10-2014 - Notice of Potential Interview Waiver case
  • 01-24-2014 - Card production
  • 01-29-2014 - Card mailed
  • 01-31-2014 - Permanent Residency Card received
  • 05-05-2014 - Job offer

ROC TImeline

• 10-26-2015- Second Anniversary of Permanent Residency
  • 11-03-2015 - Sent I-751 application
  • 11-05-2015 - NOA1 Receipt Date
  • 12-04-2015 - Biometrics Appointment
  • 05-18-2016 - Card production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's pretty tough landing that first job out here. As others have said, I doubt the fact you're not a USC is making much of a difference. You just have to keep plugging away. I was lucky in that I ended up getting the first job I applied for, but I'm on less than half what I was on in the UK. I worked at Heathrow, the world's busiest International airport in airfield operations for 8 years. I applied for exactly the same job at San Jose, which is a glorified regional airport, and didn't even get an interview. It's pretty disheartening. Like you, I thought take the opportunity to try a new career. Also like you, I thought real estate, and am currently studying for my CA real estate license. I'm also in the latter stages of buying a license from a company where I will be working for myself repairing apple products in the area. I've never been self employed, but can't wait to try and make a real go of it. I say if you have other ideas for a totally different career, go for it. You have nothing to lose. Good luck!!!

It's pretty tough landing that first job out here. As others have said, I doubt the fact you're not a USC is making much of a difference. You just have to keep plugging away. I was lucky in that I ended up getting the first job I applied for, but I'm on less than half what I was on in the UK. I worked at Heathrow, the world's busiest International airport in airfield operations for 8 years. I applied for exactly the same job at San Jose, which is a glorified regional airport, and didn't even get an interview. It's pretty disheartening. Like you, I thought take the opportunity to try a new career. Also like you, I thought real estate, and am currently studying for my CA real estate license. I'm also in the latter stages of buying a license from a company where I will be working for myself repairing apple products in the area. I've never been self employed, but can't wait to try and make a real go of it. I say if you have other ideas for a totally different career, go for it. You have nothing to lose. Good luck!!!

Thanks I'm still plugging away I have had another phone interview for an IT job since I wrote this post and had a call back about another. Also taken and passed the USPS exam for a vacancy here in MD so hoping I'll get an interview for that. When I wrote my original I was feeling quite hopeless, thankfully nearly everyone that replied has been helpful and supportive which is what I needed and now I'm feeling more optimistic and determined.

I have no real clue what I might end up doing yet, need to find time when I'm not applying for jobs to look into it really.

Thanks to everyone who offered support and advice.

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
06/06/13 - Medical
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Great to hear about your opportunities -- a lot of people (here and in the employment world) are thinking good things about you. Keep the faith, and keep us posted.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Great to hear about your opportunities -- a lot of people (here and in the employment world) are thinking good things about you. Keep the faith, and keep us posted.

Thanks for the note, and for the laugh from your profile picture :D

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
06/06/13 - Medical
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.