ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Hey guys i have just recieved a letter of approval did not recieve text or an email and my case still not updated online and the letter said that my case has been sent to the consulate .What does that mean?

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Hey guys i have just recieved a letter of approval did not recieve text or an email and my case still not updated online and the letter said that my case has been sent to the consulate .What does that mean?

Congratulation!

It means that you have been approved and your application in the way to US embassy in your country

Noa1. 6/16

Noa2. 12/19

Case number 01/06

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It means we're all EXTREMELY jealous of you...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congratulations you've been approved!! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats, you were approved! It is important to mention that even though the NOA2 does not mention the NVC, your case was sent to NVC where they assigned your case number and shipped your package to the American Embassy in your country. Sometimes the NVC doesn't send the letter where you can see your case #, Beneficiary ID and Invoice#. At least here I can do little things if I have the numbers even though before receiving the Package 3 (Here we don't send anything to the Embassy before the interview, we take everything with us and don't even need to wait until they send you anything since I can check online).

Congrats!! :)

Timeline

Thank you so much .

Congrats, you were approved! It is important to mention that even though the NOA2 does not mention the NVC, your case was sent to NVC where they assigned your case number and shipped your package to the American Embassy in your country. Sometimes the NVC doesn't send the letter where you can see your case #, Beneficiary ID and Invoice#. At least here I can do little things if I have the numbers even though before receiving the Package 3 (Here we don't send anything to the Embassy before the interview, we take everything with us and don't even need to wait until they send you anything since I can check online).

Congrats!! :)

So in my case i just have to contact my embassy and check about my case right?

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you so much .

So in my case i just have to contact my embassy and check about my case right?

Hi,

I don't how's the Embassy over there so I would recommend you to search for forums about your country! At least here the Embassy doesn't give you information if you tell them your case number (I mean the NVC # assigned to your case) and we basically e-mail them with our case number and names and ask if they received our case and if they already have an interview date, but again it's how it is over here.

You can get this number when they send the letter with all the info (But I read here that don't always send the letter) OR you can call NVC and ask your case number (What most people do), they will ask your USCIS case #, petitioner and beneficiary name and DOB of petitioner or sometimes the beneficiary DOB. You just need to wait for a while until to get to talk to them (Sometimes like 50-60 minutes) and the line is often busy but you need to keep trying. I heard they had a problem with their line this week but I don't know if it's fixed yet. The number is:

(603) 334-0700

Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

Once you have your case number you can track at CEAC website. According to your timeline your case is already with the Embassy so you will probably see READY at CEAC.

:)

Timeline

Hi,

I don't how's the Embassy over there so I would recommend you to search for forums about your country! At least here the Embassy doesn't give you information if you tell them your case number (I mean the NVC # assigned to your case) and we basically e-mail them with our case number and names and ask if they received our case and if they already have an interview date, but again it's how it is over here.

You can get this number when they send the letter with all the info (But I read here that don't always send the letter) OR you can call NVC and ask your case number (What most people do), they will ask your USCIS case #, petitioner and beneficiary name and DOB of petitioner or sometimes the beneficiary DOB. You just need to wait for a while until to get to talk to them (Sometimes like 50-60 minutes) and the line is often busy but you need to keep trying. I heard they had a problem with their line this week but I don't know if it's fixed yet. The number is:

(603) 334-0700

Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

Once you have your case number you can track at CEAC website. According to your timeline your case is already with the Embassy so you will probably see READY at CEAC.

:)

Thank you so much for the info will contact them on Monday to get my case number.

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Tomorrow is another day, another visit to the field office is due! From what I see a March 21st wedding is looking like it will be cutting it really close, but once the case is at NVC, She will atleast be able to get her medical done and schedule her interview! Luckily the K-1 allows us to schedule the interview!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Praying for lots of activity today. I'm traveling aaaaaaaaaaaaall the way back to AdC from the west coast, so at least I'll be somewhat distracted. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have an appointment next week at the field office and this morning I called the call center and am waitng to be called back by tier 2. I know it's just a call center and they can't look too much into our cases, but how can they say that 6+ months waiting is normal and to just wait another month or so? Hell no.

Hope we hear some good news today.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.