SAT

Star Rant, The Empire Strikes Wack

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'm debating not showing up for work... ever... again...

If you work at where I used to work, I totally get that. They used to work people way too hard.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I'm debating not showing up for work... ever... again...

uh oh....why, what happened ? If I missed something send me to the appropriate page of the thread :D

If you work at where I used to work, I totally get that. They used to work people way too hard.

sounds like my last job...but then again...I let people use me (so I have been told) so they worked me as much as they could....naturally.

need to find baked bean recipe that is really good with canned beans....I hate soaking them and what not.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

I used to work overnights because it paid better and they'd lock us in the building, turn off the ventilation system, and proceed to polish the floors (which had a terrible smell). Then, we couldn't have water on the floor while working and you were supposed to work at like a running pace the whole shift. I was skinny then, though.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hubs is at a concert with FIL.

poor thing pooped himself this morning

hahahaha [to the concert] as I remember the backstory on this one. Such a 'tardo!

Still - might be the peaceful moment the FIL needs to lay down the law [an euphemism for telling him what's what and what he's going to do]

so at this juncture - it's a plus that yer not there...

[at least, that's my hope]

OMFG

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gives new meaning to useless piece of sh!t

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Seriously though - I thought it might have been as a result of that special analiscious tool that j was to be using on him at 3 in the morning, each morning...

wait - maybe some Brownelles? mmmmm

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Still - might be the peaceful moment the FIL needs to lay down the law [an euphemism for telling him what's what and what he's going to do]

Seriously though - I thought it might have been as a result of that special analiscious tool that j was to be using on him at 3 in the morning, each morning...

wait - maybe some Brownelles? mmmmm

I doubt FIL will waste his breath on him. They are both somewhat conformed to their fates. Him with MIL and hubs with "why bother trying, let me just be depressed and feel like a victim without moving a finger"

Hubs seems to think it was my food that got him sick....nobody else got sick (I did not either) but it sure was me not the gross fried lunch he had 2 days ago - not a chance. *shrugs*

But then again....he also took a bite out of the pork bun in NYC and said he got the s..ts from it....one bite....sure. I ate the rest and had no issues. *shrugs2*

Going to New Brunswick on the 6th at night...staying a couple of days apt hunting etc.

Edited by JTB11

Timeline

ain't nothing like a college town for fun and frolics !

and lets not forget the stripper bars! many students there making the extra monies!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ain't nothing like a college town for fun and frolics !

and lets not forget the stripper bars! many students there making the extra monies!

oh good...I go places to go then ;)

Timeline

yup - it'll be an easy way for you to make the fast cash.... [which i think you need]...

ain't nothing like filling out a 2nd I-9 form for the 2nd job here in 'Murica !

yup - it'll be an easy way for you to make the fast cash.... [which i think you need]...

ain't nothing like filling out a 2nd I-9 form for the 2nd job here in 'Murica !

I intend to have a second job but hopefully not in a bar lol

Timeline

I intend to have a second job but hopefully not in a bar lol

First job not pay well enough?

3/26/18 Biometrics

Nope I don't work where you did Nola.

I just am tired. I am actually done for the summer on July 4th, but after a 12 hour shift yesterday, I'm just worn out.

They so some things I just don't think is okay. Like for instance, I was told to "fake tie" all of our work for the week so it looks like we got it all done. But we didn't. IMHO it just tells corporate that we a) don't need help so go ahead and cut our hours next time, b) they give realistic time frames for work, and c) throws the workers under the bus while management looks good. Now we're behind for next week, and likely the next week after that. I wasn't actually on THIS week's schedule, and I'm on next weeks, but not the week after.

I guess I'm debating just stopping working when my hours stop, which is a week before I said I was taking the time off.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Why I never want to work retail again, sounds pretty terrible.

3/26/18 Biometrics

First job not pay well enough?

I am never happy with my pay. Always try to get more. The pay is fine but I want more, need more to get my restaurant started in 3-5 years time.

Why I never want to work retail again, sounds pretty terrible.

I honestly wouldn't recommend anyone for this company.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss