SAT

Star Rant, The Empire Strikes Wack

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

1- no, the Fooks love hanging out with me.....

3- It's hard not to see Fooks all over, because....well, because they ARE all over......

9- Actually in that pics, there weren't too many fooks. those are Cantonese people...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

BoatMan Chopsticks up the nose pics now !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

He's just doing what his parents trained him to do.

I understand that, but when they all have worked to repair the roof, did he expect some special invitation to help too?

Doesn't he have any decency?

It's actually sad that his parents didn't ask him for switching places with Jada.

Edited by Asia

I understand that, but when they all have worked to repair the roof, did he expect some special invitation to help too?

It's actually sad that his parents didn't ask him for switching places with Jada.

FIL did and that is when he said "I could..it is a possibility..but I won't....I will take a nap instead" he thinks it is funny and expects his FIL to say it 2 more times with more determination or more of an order and then he will go do it...know what I mean ? But FIL won't do that...he is used to doing everything on his own so he won't , dare I say, beg his son to come help especially since I will go without having to be asked. *shrugs*

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

showers are good.....so helpful. I wonder how to cook the chicken since it is supposed to be on skewers and grilled but we got no gas for grill or skewers.....hmmmm I guess pan it is.

Filed: Timeline

FIL did and that is when he said "I could..it is a possibility..but I won't....I will take a nap instead" he thinks it is funny and expects his FIL to say it 2 more times with more determination or more of an order and then he will go do it...know what I mean ? But FIL won't do that...he is used to doing everything on his own so he won't , dare I say, beg his son to come help especially since I will go without having to be asked. *shrugs*

Oh, so now I see that whole situation more clearly.

Thank you for explaining! And I know exactly what you mean :)

Poor FIL... I bet sometimes he feels like he failed when it comes to his son... *sighs*

1 Yes he did

2 That would have had to have been taught

3 :yes:

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Some of my gluten-free friends have gotten downright militant about it. They want all products with gluten banned so no one can eat them, because its obvious we're all being poisoned and don't know it.

That's ridiculous.

Anyone that fad diets on gluten free... I hope they get diarrhea.

They give people that actually have issues a bad name.

They deserve to feel what we actually go through.

For like four days in a row at work I've had a gluten free hot pocket for lunch.

It's good, don't get me wrong, I was super surprised, but I just am tired of eating them.

Everything I love, I'm starting to hate because it's ALL I can eat.

And I don't have the time or money to make everything from scratch so I just end up leaving the grocery store with barely any groceries because I can't figure out what is cheap and safe to eat.

Ef this Es.

I want a mcdonalds cheeseburger.

oldlady.gif

:shocked: can I smack him upside the head? not the FIL

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

showers are good.....so helpful. I wonder how to cook the chicken since it is supposed to be on skewers and grilled but we got no gas for grill or skewers.....hmmmm I guess pan it is.

collect a bunch of wood, throw it into the bottom of the grill, ignite and start cooking chicken when it burns down to coals. Can make skewers out of sticks too.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Uhg I am in such a pity party mood.

I hate everything right now.

My step dad ate my bag of chips yesterday because I left it on the table.

His excuse 'I didn't know they were yours'

My retort 'BUT YOU KNEW THEY WEREN'T YOURS!'

He proceeded to pout.

I want to cry because I can't have my delicious bag of chips.

I'm so serious right now.

I'm not PMSing and not Pregnant.

So I have no excuse for this ridiculous behavior.

collect a bunch of wood, throw it into the bottom of the grill, ignite and start cooking chicken when it burns down to coals. Can make skewers out of sticks too.

Wet skewers first before skewing.

oldlady.gif

I am going to start raising this kid I think.....god that is just horrible....gotta raise my own hubs :rofl:

That's ridiculous.

Anyone that fad diets on gluten free... I hope they get diarrhea.

They give people that actually have issues a bad name.

They deserve to feel what we actually go through.

For like four days in a row at work I've had a gluten free hot pocket for lunch.

It's good, don't get me wrong, I was super surprised, but I just am tired of eating them.

Everything I love, I'm starting to hate because it's ALL I can eat.

And I don't have the time or money to make everything from scratch so I just end up leaving the grocery store with barely any groceries because I can't figure out what is cheap and safe to eat.

Ef this Es.

I want a mcdonalds cheeseburger.

:( I went through a similar thing when I developed food allergies. You know how hard it is to avoid onions or garlic? Eventually I learned and adjusted, but for a while it felt like life wasn't worth living.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

:( I went through a similar thing when I developed food allergies. You know how hard it is to avoid onions or garlic? Eventually I learned and adjusted, but for a while it felt like life wasn't worth living.

nooooo not onions/garlic

you guys made me hungry so i am eating hot pepper jelly and taco cups/chips or whatever it is

Timeline

OH MY GOD. I swear that would be the icing on the cake.

I am OBSESSED with onions and garlic.

I could not even imagine.

My lack of breaded items seems insignificant now.

I will eat garlic and onions for you tonight and you can eat a loaf of bread for me.

We can live vicariously through each other.

I made my mom my favorite seasoned fries for lunch today.

Just kept staring at the pan.

Wishing. Dreaming. Imagining.

oldlady.gif