Neela & Jitu

I-751 June 2014 Filers

1,724 posts in this topic

Hi guys will Uscis had new look in the case status before they say they revive mi case June 23 now is look like they say July 02 I don't get it chareoke check u case please lest me know if ur look the seme please

I just checked my case....no any updates yet. But they changed the web site with a new look, like you said. And now it says that they received my ROC package on June 25th....weird!

Thanks you chareoke mine now say July 02 we'll lest see what gonna happend but my recipe say June 23

When I try to check my case status on the USCIS website. It says my case does not exist. I am entering the receipt number from the I-797 , Notice of action , for receipt of I-751 . Is that the right one ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

When I try to check my case status on the USCIS website. It says my case does not exist. I am entering the receipt number from the I-797 , Notice of action , for receipt of I-751 . Is that the right one ?

No enter the one off the biometrics letter

event.png

Hi there

I am planning to visit my country by the end of the year...Which documents I have to bring in order to reenter the US?

thanks

on your return to USA , you will need your passport, expired greencard and your extended letter to stay here for one here. I went to Mexico last week and I had no problem to return. Edited by tiagoskol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I gave up on bothering with checking it... When it comes - it comes, no sense in wasting time trying to figure it out. If it goes like last year, we should start seeing approvals in the beginning of December for us, early June filers.

event.png

I gave up on bothering with checking it... When it comes - it comes, no sense in wasting time trying to figure it out. If it goes like last year, we should start. seeing approvals in the beginning of December for us, early June filers. [ I kinda gave up looking too but they make us a litle anxious about this whole thing I think that this green card for two years should not happen it is a pain in the ### for all marriages . I hope they can understand that it doesn't help anyone. December will be a good time to get it gor us to have a great Christmas .

Edited by tiagoskol

Please finally add me to the list:

June, 17 - application filed

July,23 - bio metrics date

No NOA was delivered, so got stamp in passport in the office September, 2

10/29 transferred to CSC

where do you live ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.