GandD

Mod Meeting Watch 2014

211 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Charles would have someone else carrying his briefcase I believe but he could be trying to throw us off.

Has the demonstrators I hired started arriving?

This guy is holding a protest across the street but it is believed to be unrelated.

r-CHRYSLER-PROTEST-SPENCER-STEPHENSON-la

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Wow! Tell your story, pwease pwease pwease. I beg of you!

There isn't much to tell, or rather much that wasn't told already. NY gets to you one way or another and you just can't shake it. Remember too, that when you're young you're immortal, yet there isn't enough time in a day to contain all that life.

A couple of friends and I would fly in from the academy some weekends, and just swallow the city whole. My parents have friends in the entertainment industry - behind the scenes people, not thespians - which meant they knew a guy with access to 'The List'. All you needed was a quick stop at Times Sq. for some ludes and a wild time was preordained. It is nothing short of a miracle we are all still alive.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Exclusive viewer picture:

915886_21_b.jpg

This is believed to be Charles! checking in at the front desk. Again we have no proof that it is indeed Charles! but we are reporting it.

Yes, the man believed to be Charles! is wearing a classic black suit and appears ready for serious business. The fit appears to be a little dated, however. Our experts vote 7/10. What do our viewers think? Vote now; the number appears at the bottom of your screen!

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Yes, the man believed to be Charles! is wearing a classic black suit and appears ready for serious business. The fit appears to be a little dated, however. Our experts vote 7/10. What do our viewers think? Vote now; the number appears at the bottom of your screen!

The suit is polyester!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

There isn't much to tell, or rather much that wasn't told already. NY gets to you one way or another and you just can't shake it. Remember too, that when you're young you're immortal, yet there isn't enough time in a day to contain all that life.

A couple of friends and I would fly in from the academy some weekends, and just swallow the city whole. My parents have friends in the entertainment industry - behind the scenes people, not thespians - which meant they knew a guy with access to 'The List'. All you needed was a quick stop at Times Sq. for some ludes and a wild time was preordained. It is nothing short of a miracle we are all still alive.

I want to know what you wore, who was there, what ladies you met, you can embellish some more :)

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Rumor has it Krikit is writing a tell all book about VJ and the juicy behind the scenes action. She will appear on Ellen this Thursday.

I have obtained an exclusive interview with the manager of the local Domino's, Kyle, who tells us that the mods have ordered 10 pizzas: 5 meat lovers and 5 vegetarian, and an order of their new specialty chicken. It is being prepared now.

manager.jpg

AOS for my husband

ROC:

You should bribe Kyle to put a bug in place of a piece of sausage on one of the meat lovers pizza.

By "bug", I mean a listening device. I would never want to feed any of our Mods an insect. :innocent:

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline

I want to know what you wore, who was there, what ladies you met, you can embellish some more :)

Synthetic fibers. We were all walking fire hazards... I recall once shaking hands with Grace Jones and Bianca Jagger and that is the extent of my celebrity hobnobbing. Books and news articles would have you think everyone was there everyday of the week and the place lived on that sort of publicity, but reality is so much less interesting then fiction...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Minute by minute coverage on the upcoming VJ Mod summit later today. Exclusive coverage, by which I mean a lot of people with no inside information throwing out wild guesses on what they think will/should happen. Maybe a few shots of reporters standing outside the days inn talking about random cars pulling in.

White smoke a certain over zealous mod stays in

Black smoke that Mod is gone

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

White smoke a certain over zealous mod stays in

Black smoke that Mod is gone

Let's keep it a little more light hearted if you don't mind.