Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mailed form I-90 with the Erroneous GC. Waiting starts from now!

Keep us updated. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Received text and email containing receipt number. I checked the processing times at NBC for I-90 and its taking 7 months to issue a replacement card! Whatttt?

Edited by vkrishn

Timeline

I went to infopass yesterday and got the extension stamp on my passport. They gave me 9 months more (until April 2015).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I went to infopass yesterday and got the extension stamp on my passport. They gave me 9 months more (until April 2015).

Cool. Scheduled Infopass for next friday and will be taking the receipt notice which i am assuming will get it by mail by next friday. I really hope it does not take 7 months to get the card.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Just an update.

My friend received her new 2-yr GC last Aug 30. USCIS received her i90 April 21, 2014.

Edited by apple21

Timeline

Actually we were both surprised because we were expecting 6+ months processing as posted on the USCIS processing times. :D

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi all,

Apple21 I'm on the exact boat as you are and I have followed exact the same steps and today I received this:

On September 10, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I90 APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of September 10, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

For sure I wasn't expecting this. Have to wait for the denial letter more more info, but this is so strange/bizarre

Timeline

Hi all,

Apple21 I'm on the exact boat as you are and I have followed exact the same steps and today I received this:

On September 10, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I90 APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of September 10, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

For sure I wasn't expecting this. Have to wait for the denial letter more more info, but this is so strange/bizarre

So it means you can keep your 10-yr GC?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

No clue yet. I hope they do send me the original card otherwise I have to start another "unknown" process. not sure on what grounds they decided to deny the application. marriage 12/31/12 - POE NJ - 1/5/14. unless they have done some math wrong. During my first infopass USCIS officer agreed that USCIS made a mistake. Now I'm not sure and can only guess. The customer service had no idea on what grounds the denial was made. I haven's seen other folks having the same issue. I wonder what happens if they don't send me a card at all?!.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.