vladek15425

Upcoming july visa bulletin 2014

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Belgium
Timeline

Seriously. I am in the States already and was all set to do AOS but just changed to CP when it became apparent that I would not be current before maybe August. AOS takes longer and there is so much potential for delays to occur in the processing if you have a high case number it could be a very stressful process to pursue AOS as the Sept 30 deadline gets closer and closer....

Thank you very much for your reply! I saw the visa bulletin and my case number is current in July. I called KCC and they told me that right now I am all set for AOS and that if I wanted to change for CP I would be scheduled an interview in AUGUST! I called USCIS in order to know when they could scheduled me the apointment (KCC told me to process this way) and no ONE was able to tell me or answer my questions. I listened to their whole menu 6 times... If anyone has advice on this :) I don't even know what is the next step: nothing is said about AOS process on the USCIS website... I mean am I supposed to wait an email from them?

Also another question: you guys got a notification email or letter from KCC? I mean the only documents I have is the letter from the website with barcode and a two lines emails telling me that they are attaching the documents for AOS.

Edited by diamond44

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

My prediction:

AF= 57500

EU= 35100

AS=8375

OC=1370

SA=1650

real number:

AF= 56300

EU= 36300

AS=8900

OC=1300

SA=1550

:pop:

selected 1st May 2013/ CN= 2014AF00070xxx, forms sent, waiting for the second letter.

selected 1st May 2014/ CN= 2015AF00009xxx :dancing: , forms not sent yet ....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

y predictions for july:

AF : 58000

EU : 35000

AS : 8500

SA : 1600

OC : 1300

Not bad at all;)

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

yes lololololol very god, congratulation for OC, you got the correct number .. I am better in AF & EU and you are better in AS, SA and OC, we should work togather next time lolololol :dancing:

y predictions for july:
AF : 58000
EU : 35000
AS : 8500
SA : 1600
OC : 1300
Not bad at all;)

selected 1st May 2013/ CN= 2014AF00070xxx, forms sent, waiting for the second letter.

selected 1st May 2014/ CN= 2015AF00009xxx :dancing: , forms not sent yet ....

Timeline

Is it for next month Sloner?

No that's what he predicted for july !

Sloner you should give only one guess number !? Not two numbers !

@sloner

So what is your forcast for august?

Remember to only give one number per region!?

Thanks sloner

Timeline

kick into the wall. :joy:I will not make predictions on the lottery. I will start to make predictions on the World Cup. :jest::dance:

Hahaha

Ok than its USA world champion :D

Timeline

BTW is there any special cut off for Uzbekistan?

Sloner was right !!!

Uzbajistan has maxed-out !

Timeline

Spain

Not again !

Last wolrd cup the spanish team stayed at about 30km from me I was there :) I took photos

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.