vladek15425

Upcoming july visa bulletin 2014

270 posts in this topic

Hi rafikbo76.

I have a question regarding CEAC data.

I can see in the AF CEAC a CN like 2014AF35491 has ISSUED status where the egypt cutoff for July is 30900. how come that a CN that is not current even two months from now get his VISA issued.

I'm assuming it was issued in Cairo if you are looking at the Egypt cut-off. Remember CEAC shows you issued by country of issue, not chargeability. So it could be anyone else from Africa, either resident in Egypt or perhaps Sudanese who have their interviews in Cairo.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi rafikbo76.

I can see in the AF CEAC a CN like 2014AF35491 has ISSUED status where the egypt cutoff for July is 30900. how come that a CN that is not current even two months from now get his VISA issued.

That must be a sudanese or an outsider that been processed in cairo! Not an egyptian

I'm assuming it was issued in Cairo if you are looking at the Egypt cut-off. Remember CEAC shows you issued by country of issue, not chargeability. So it could be anyone else from Africa, either resident in Egypt or perhaps Sudanese who have their interviews in Cairo.

I really didn't see your post !!!!!

Good catch sus.

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Timeline

Thanks SusieQQQ. ur reply is convenient.

That must be a sudanese or an outsider that been processed in cairo! Not an egyptian

I really didn't see your post !!!!!

Good catch sus.

Thanks vladek15425.

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

how you can be sure that the CN is from Egypt? he might be also from another country but having his appointment in Egypt.

Hi rafikbo76.

selected 1st May 2013/ CN= 2014AF00070xxx, forms sent, waiting for the second letter.

selected 1st May 2014/ CN= 2015AF00009xxx :dancing: , forms not sent yet ....

Hi there..

just a small contribute regarding the medical check:

I am a EU44K and I have done the check beginning September 2013..., the practice just asked for my number and they didn't say anything about it was too early.

I have done and thats'it. I didn't understand anything about the process at that time, just run to have everything done.

My mistake, if for a far chance I am called after that date in September, I have to re-do (and re-pay) the visit (I will!!!)..

Hi there..

just a small contribute regarding the medical check:

I am a EU44K and I have done the check beginning September 2013..., the practice just asked for my number and they didn't say anything about it was too early.

I have done and thats'it. I didn't understand anything about the process at that time, just run to have everything done.

My mistake, if for a far chance I am called after that date in September, I have to re-do (and re-pay) the visit (I will!!!)..

Are you dv2014? You may find you have a very short validity of your visa...it is not just that it mustn't expire before your interview but that it mustn't expire before you enter the US.

Are you dv2014? You may find you have a very short validity of your visa...it is not just that it mustn't expire before your interview but that it mustn't expire before you enter the US.

I am a DV2014.

I know that medic check has to be valid landind on US, but as said more than happy to pay again in the far case they reach my number.

it was just to say that, at least for my direct experience, doctors don't care about your number, at the end is money..and a lot.

I am a DV2014.

I know that medic check has to be valid landind on US, but as said more than happy to pay again in the far case they reach my number.

it was just to say that, at least for my direct experience, doctors don't care about your number, at the end is money..and a lot.

I think that's why Sloner asked what country you are from. Most countries do in fact require that you have a 2NL before you can book the medical appointment.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

I think that's why Sloner asked what country you are from. Most countries do in fact require that you have a 2NL before you can book the medical appointment.

The case above will definitely will have to re do his medicals, because if he goes current it will be sebtember and medicals last a year !

Edited by vladek15425

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am a DV2014.

Most countries require interview date prior to medicals. And the practice chosen by the embassy works quite close with them so they know all the rules. In your case the doctors have taken advantage of you as I bet they knew that medicals are valid only for 6 months.

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

Did you have the medical done in the UK? At an approved panel doctor?

yes on both.

Just two allowed practices in the city, they sent me in one. Again they didn't care about the number.. (they could and advised me better...) just very strict on having police certificate, passport and copy of the letter.

I mean ...it is not a big trouble, in the worse (GOOD) case ..I will have to spend again 300 pound...I would do it without thinking a second.

I just thought the information was useful, being on the same situation again, I could at least wait the numbers raising, but again at time I didn't understand anything about the process.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yes on both.

Just two allowed practices in the city, they sent me in one. Again they didn't care about the number.. (they could and advised me better...) just very strict on having police certificate, passport and copy of the letter.

I mean ...it is not a big trouble, in the worse (GOOD) case ..I will have to spend again 300 pound...I would do it without thinking a second.

I just thought the information was useful, being on the same situation again, I could at least wait the numbers raising, but again at time I didn't understand anything about the process.

Well, they screwed you over mate. Your police certificate will be out of date too so that's another 45 quid that you will have to add to your medicals. Here is the info regarding medicals in London:

When do I contact the Embassy and when do I contact Knightsbridge Doctors?
Detailed information concerning visa application procedures, the visa interview, the medical
examination and what to expect once you enter the United States on the visa is available
from the Embassy’s website at http://London.usembassy.gov . Case specific inquiries may
be directed to the Embassy Operator Assisted Information Service – 09042 450 100 (calls
cost £1.23/min plus network extras). Questions concerning the scheduling of the medical
examination should be directed to Knightsbridge Doctors. Please note that
Knightsbridge Doctors cannot answer any questions concerning the visa
application process.
They were happy to grab your 300 pounds knowing that your medicals will expire. :ranting:

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.