vladek15425

Upcoming july visa bulletin 2014

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

"laid on the bust" ?????

:rofl:

Allow me to do Sloner - English translation for you. He meant that in DV-2015 KCC probably decided to choose less selectees than in DV-2014 because they understood that they over-selected a lot of people in DV-2014.

Thank you, that explained. :oops:

New software in action! :alien:

Filed: Country: Denmark
Timeline

With my 395XX I'm in the same pot mate. If I don't get a chance for an interview I am going on proper two weeks holiday...vacation I mean :) and hopefully I can find "Men In Black" somewhere around to erase my DV memory with their flashy thingy. :alien:

I hear you with my 38xxx I am going bunkers,,,its been almost 2 years....lets hope for AUG/SEP

post-184690-0-19518000-1399382846_thumb.jpeg

Filed: Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hello I am new on the topic but I've been reading a lot of posts from another website from which I think I recognize some of you (Sloner?)...

I was selected in the DV 2014 as well with EU35XXX... I am crossing the fingers as well! Is there anyone here that is already living in the US and has to do an adjustment of status?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello I am new on the topic but I've been reading a lot of posts from another website from which I think I recognize some of you (Sloner?)...

I was selected in the DV 2014 as well with EU35XXX... I am crossing the fingers as well! Is there anyone here that is already living in the US and has to do an adjustment of status?

I wouldn't do AOS with case number that high.

Something like this one??attachicon.gifkfc3.jpg

Was a McLenins one

And a Hard Rock Cafe (transliteration in Cyrillic) with bullet holes on the back and a "closed" sign in Russian.

There were lots of other similar choices.

As I say, our guide was unimpressed, he seemed to have a total absence of a sense of humour in general though.

Sorry for off-topic stuff...

Filed: Country: Denmark
Timeline

Was a McLenins one

And a Hard Rock Cafe (transliteration in Cyrillic) with bullet holes on the back and a "closed" sign in Russian.

There were lots of other similar choices.

As I say, our guide was unimpressed, he seemed to have a total absence of a sense of humour in general though.

Sorry for off-topic stuff...

LOLpost-184690-0-23012300-1399386879_thumb.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

So you think I should go back to Europe to take the interview? What is the risk if I make an adjustment of status? I am currently under a G4 visa.

That will be The best option for you! Edited by vladek15425

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.