S-C

April 2014 TSC Filers

226 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Your I-129f was approved in 49 days from your NOA1 date, yeah!

This is good news for everyone! We never expected the be the first, we were just hoping to see someone make forward progress to give us inspiration that we were not to far behind.

This is a very, very, very happy day for us and we wish everyone the same luck and a bright and happy future together.

This is good news for everyone! We never expected the be the first, we were just hoping to see someone make forward progress to give us inspiration that we were not to far behind.

This is a very, very, very happy day for us and we wish everyone the same luck and a bright and happy future together.

Oh my God!!!! Congratulations :) and your an April filer!!! Amazing :) there is hope :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh my god, did you expedite? Contact a senator? And you really are at tsc, cuz you're Maryland...congrats! Lucky duck. Here's to hoping they're finally working again.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Congratulations!

We've been more than 2 months :cry:

My and Truong
:) :D :star: :dancing: (L)

Timeline

Oh my god, did you expedite? Contact a senator? And you really are at tsc, cuz you're Maryland...congrats! Lucky duck. Here's to hoping they're finally working again.

Dear Jewels7377,

This is Honeysuckle from Vienna, Austria. Actually, I'm the beneficiary. :-) My fiancé is from Maryland.

Anyway, I just wanted to respond to your question; My fiancé did not call anyone. I was very surprised too when my fiancé forwarded the notification to me indicating that we have been approved.

We are happy and would like to wish everyone on here all the best. Just be patient; as the saying goes, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

With best regards,

S. & B.

Timeline

Congratulations!

We've been more than 2 months :cry:

Dear My&Truong,

Thank you. Oh, please don't cry... who knows maybe you'll get your NOA2 tomorrow! You never know... :-)

I wish you all the best and I'll be sure to include you in my prayers.

Kind regards,

S. & B.

Timeline

Thanks everyone :yes:

No we did nothing special, we did not contact anyone. We did review our paperwork over and over again, ensured all the supporting documents, passport copies, airline tickets, photos and whatnot were all dated and signed. We credit our luck or success to Visa Journey and all the knowledge and experience that is shared here. Our paperwork was organized in a way we thought would be appealing and manageable to the adjudicator, we used small binder clips so that if anything had to be reorganized or changed it would be easy for whoever was working on our paperwork. The letters of intent, birth certificates, passports were together so so the person could basically treat the packet like a checklist instead of going through all my information for one person tne having to go back to the other and check everything again. Did any of this make a difference, who knows? We are very happy and we would have been just as happy to someone else get a RFE or NOA2. With all sincerity, we hope this is just the beginning, maybe it is time for the folks at the CSC to wait while the TSC folks get approved quickly. Ideally everyone would be processed in the same amount of time, but lets not forget this is a government operation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks everyone :yes:

No we did nothing special, we did not contact anyone. We did review our paperwork over and over again, ensured all the supporting documents, passport copies, airline tickets, photos and whatnot were all dated and signed. We credit our luck or success to Visa Journey and all the knowledge and experience that is shared here. Our paperwork was organized in a way we thought would be appealing and manageable to the adjudicator, we used small binder clips so that if anything had to be reorganized or changed it would be easy for whoever was working on our paperwork. The letters of intent, birth certificates, passports were together so so the person could basically treat the packet like a checklist instead of going through all my information for one person tne having to go back to the other and check everything again. Did any of this make a difference, who knows? We are very happy and we would have been just as happy to someone else get a RFE or NOA2. With all sincerity, we hope this is just the beginning, maybe it is time for the folks at the CSC to wait while the TSC folks get approved quickly. Ideally everyone would be processed in the same amount of time, but lets not forget this is a government operation.

WHOA!!!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys must be over the moon! I sure would be! :dancing:

But on a slightly more selfish note, I am SO SO SO hoping this is not a one-off aberration. And that TSC has FINALLY, ACTUALLY and FOR REALLY REALLY REAL got it's act together.

Although I won't lose sleep over it.

What am I saying, of course I'll lose sleep over it!!! :)

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Timeline

WHOA!!!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys must be over the moon! I sure would be! :dancing:

But on a slightly more selfish note, I am SO SO SO hoping this is not a one-off aberration. And that TSC has FINALLY, ACTUALLY and FOR REALLY REALLY REAL got it's act together.

Although I won't lose sleep over it.

What am I saying, of course I'll lose sleep over it!!! :)

I find it odd that they're being so rude to earlier filers if they're approving April. I hope to god it means they're rushing through & will finally start approving previous apps & maybe April is on someone's desk. I dunno. I'm selfish. I want my noa2.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I find it odd that they're being so rude to earlier filers if they're approving April. I hope to god it means they're rushing through & will finally start approving previous apps & maybe April is on someone's desk. I dunno. I'm selfish. I want my noa2.

Same same! I WANT MY NOA2!!!!

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! I totally mean that, we TSC peeps gotta stick together.

It's so exhausting seeing these lucky cases, thinking over and over again, what I did wrong, and what I could have done better. It's only been like 54 days for me now, I can't even imagine how these Dec. and Jan. filers feel. I want to never find out how that feels, but the probability is not looking up. I've lived with my fiance for a year and a half before we were separated, and it's been almost a year since separation. It's just sad that I seem to be adjusting to being by myself now and not having him near me. I guess, on positive note, we are rediscovering our love for each other through this process and it's bringing back those tingling sensational moments from earlier in our relationship. But, congrats, nonetheless, on your progress(es)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi everyone!

This might be off topic, but have any of you started planning the wedding, yet? If so, which month do you think will be the month?? I'm really lost and confused about what to do! And now that I see a few unexpected approvals from April, it gets even more confusing!

K1 Journey: AOS Journey:

March 25, 2014: I-129f sent. April 16, 2015: Date filed.

April 1, 2014: NOA1 received & check cashed. April 22, 2015: NOA received.
April 2, 2014: Alien Registration Number changed.
Sep 16, 2014: NOA2 - Petition approved!
Sep 23, 2014: Case shipped to NVC.

Oct 01, 2014: Case arrived at NVC.

Oct 03, 2014: Got our case number!

Oct 06, 2014: Left NVC.

Oct 17, 2014: At the Embassy.

Oct 22, 2014: Packet 3 received.

Nov 03, 2014: Packet 3 sent.

Nov 11, 2014: Medical examination.

Dec 2, 2014: Packet 4 received.

Dec 8, 2014: Interview! (Approved!!!)

Dec 10, 2014: Visa received!!!

Jan 22, 2015: US Entry!

Feb 22, 2015: Happily ever after! :-)

April 16, 2015: Filed Adjustment of STatus.

April 22, 2015: AOS NOA received.

May 14, 2015: Biometrics appointment.

October 09, 2015: AOS approved!

September 05, 2017: Lifting conditions filed.

Timeline

Hi everyone!

This might be off topic, but have any of you started planning the wedding, yet? If so, which month do you think will be the month?? I'm really lost and confused about what to do! And now that I see a few unexpected approvals from April, it gets even more confusing!

I'm trying to not get my hopes up. They're being so rude to December & January filers when they call in, that I don't think they'll be speeding up to us anytime soon (though I want them to, so so badly) my best guess is things will improve a bit, causing most of us to be approved in the 5 month time. It seems to take 2-3 months from noa2 to visa so I'm hoping mid December anyway, for me. *fingers crossed* we are not planning a wedding. This process is too stressful & I have a very small family & very few friends, so we are just going to the courthouse. Cheap, simple. And we plan on filing for ap with aos so we can visit his family a few months after we're married. All I want is to be matts wife & start a life with him. Long distance sucks & I'm not cut out for this! (I'm not giving up, he's my soulmate). But I digress, aim for December/January. If tsc continues on this trend though, it looks like it'll be next year :(

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Lilay:

My fiancé its such a good man that with the goal to distract me and relief the waiting sickness about the procedure, he got me entertained with the shopping online of my dress and all the things that I need for the wedding ceremony.

We are in middle of the planning of 3 important days for us: a good bye reunion with my family in my country (because he will go for me when I get the K-1 visa from the CJ consulate) this because he dont want me do the trip to USA all alone :), the civil wedding in NC - that we will have as soon I get there for be able to do the AOS asap- and the wedding celebration with his family in the state where he was born with his family (my parents and sister will travel to be present there). So im really excited because we are together doing plans about what kind of party we will have (probably and outdoor wedding in the garden or backyard) and shopping for our great day andthe best of everything its that his family are getting involved too with the wedding there!.

Will all that I must say that I feel less the stress about the slow work from TSC. :)

Regards!

event.png

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.