S-C

April 2014 TSC Filers

226 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Are you serious? That's so rude...why would someone want to troll in a forum that deals with peoples lives? Ugh...it's sad.

I think it's their mission in life to troll all the TSC filers and give the worst and most useless advice. So friggin' annoying.

Edited by jfgk1987

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I think it's their mission in life to troll all the TSC filers and give the worst and most useless advice. So friggin' annoying.

I don't know what's worse though, the CSC filers (I looked at his thread...it's very sarcastic & rude & should be deleted) or the older tsc filers who get mad when we complain about the wait. No matter how far into this, it freaking hurts. I know I have to wait & that knowledge just...hurts. Yeah, they've been waiting longer, they deserve their approval but I'm still allowed to be upset...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't know what's worse though, the CSC filers (I looked at his thread...it's very sarcastic & rude & should be deleted) or the older tsc filers who get mad when we complain about the wait. No matter how far into this, it freaking hurts. I know I have to wait & that knowledge just...hurts. Yeah, they've been waiting longer, they deserve their approval but I'm still allowed to be upset...

I have no idea why TSC filers who have been waiting longer get upset when others complain about the wait. You're allowed to be upset because you know what a wait you have in store. And I think you're allowed to be upset just because you're allowed to be upset. This process is hell regardless of how long you've been waiting.

It's been over 4 months since I filed. I kinda feel more numb than upset these days. It is what it is. I have learnt that it's pointless getting upset, it aint gonna help, it aint gonna change a thing or make anything go faster. I think back to the beginning when I was checking my status every two minutes! How young and naive I was!!

My time will come. In the meantime I'm just gonna stick to the threads where people are in the same boat as me (I tried but can't stay away completely!), and try to get on with work, enjoying the football and not thinking too hard about how sucky my situation is right now.

I dont get upset for the waiting at all. Thats because I am too much busy planning all the details about the wedding with my fiancé, spending time with my family and friends and and finishing the projects that I have in work. I must say thats because its not my nature froze my life just because the burocracy.

Im used to deal with the burocracy everyday in my work and I know they dont care at all about feelings and stuff, in the end of the day they will do their work when the deadline over them and even with that they can get more time just because the system allowed them act in that way when they have massive backlog.

So I think its better to me chill down and enjoy the ride because life has another stuff to enjoy when the waiting its running.

Best regards.

event.png

Nov/28/2017 -- Mailed I- 751 ROC to USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.

Nov/30/2017 -- Package was delivered in USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.                                                                       

Dec/04/2017 --  Fee check cash out.  

Dec/07/2017 --  NOA 1 with December 01/2017 as the date.

Dec/23/2017 --  Biometrics letter dated December 15/2017 and appointment scheduled 01/02/2018 at 10 am. 

Jan/02/2018 --  Biometrics appointment at 10 am.      

Aug/11/2018 --  NOA 18 months extension letter dated Aug/06/2018   from Vermont Service Center.    

Feb/25/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Feb/27/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Jan/30/2019 -- Case Approved. New card is being produced (DHS- USCIS website & USCIS tracker)     

Feb/04/2019 --  Received  letter with Approval notice 1-797 (notice date Jan 30/2019).

Feb/05/2019 -- Green card in hand! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Someone that comes from Military background I said I totally feel for TSC Filers...

I was not being sarcastic I was only giving my sympathy. If i came off as wrong then I apologize..

Me and my fiance met eachother (not in any of our countries). All of our cases are different and I do wish the best for all. I know these are life situations and I do not want to sound rude about it.

So I apologize.

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

Timeline

Ok...I just realized something, & I'm probably over analyzing cuz I am worried about getting an rfe. I have a credit card receipt from Liverpool in my name the same day that he bought my engagement ring in the same town. (We used mostly cash & he paid for pretty much everything, plus I stayed at his flat) ok...because I'm being paranoid, I'll list the evidence I included & if anyone could be helpful, I'd muchly appreciate it...

Passport stamps (manchester uk & Washington, D.C.)

Flight itinerary

Flight tickets

Engagement ring receipt

Car rental agreement

Car rental receipt

A few photos

Screenshots from Facebook while I was there

A letter from his roommate saying she met me & I was there during the dates on my itinerary.

I'm just worried cuz I stayed at his flat. We didn't take many photos cuz we were just too darn happy being with each other to keep taking selfies. My flight was to manchester but he lives an hour away & I rented a car (which I did not do this last time cuz I hated driving over there) I do think if I were to get an rfe if I sent in a copy of my receipt, another of his & a copy of my bank statement confirming the purchase in my name would be proof. I can't believe I forgot that receipt! Do you think I have enough evidence? I'm sorry for the rookie k1 advice question...I'm tired & missing my love & just thought of this...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok...I just realized something, & I'm probably over analyzing cuz I am worried about getting an rfe. I have a credit card receipt from Liverpool in my name the same day that he bought my engagement ring in the same town. (We used mostly cash & he paid for pretty much everything, plus I stayed at his flat) ok...because I'm being paranoid, I'll list the evidence I included & if anyone could be helpful, I'd muchly appreciate it...

Flight itinerary

Flight tickets

Engagement ring receipt

Car rental agreement

Car rental receipt

A few photos

A letter from his roommate saying she met me & I was there during the dates on my itinerary.

I'm just worried cuz I stayed at his flat. We didn't take many photos cuz we were just too darn happy being with each other to keep taking selfies. My flight was to manchester but he lives an hour away & I rented a car (which I did not do this last time cuz I hated driving over there) I do think if I were to get an rfe if I sent in a copy of my receipt, another of his & a copy of my bank statement confirming the purchase in my name would be proof. I can't believe I forgot that receipt! Do you think I have enough evidence? I'm sorry for the rookie k1 advice question...I'm tired & missing my love & just thought of this...

I sent absolutely 0 pictures or recepits with my petition, only flight tickets and stamps from our passports. We're not too big on photos either, but luckily that's secondary evidence!

Edited by jfgk1987

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Flight itinerary

Flight tickets

Engagement ring receipt

Car rental agreement

Car rental receipt

A few photos

Oh, man, I should have added more evidence! I sent like 4 photos, a letter describing how we met, and a copy of our lease from when we lived together in 2012~13, signed by both of us. I guess I might get an RFE.... I mean we went to the same school and all that, so we thought it was 'obvious.' I guess I was being 'a bit' to easy going about the whole evidence part.............................. *anxiety increases exponentially*

Timeline

Oh, man, I should have added more evidence! I sent like 4 photos, a letter describing how we met, and a copy of our lease from when we lived together in 2012~13, signed by both of us. I guess I might get an RFE.... I mean we went to the same school and all that, so we thought it was 'obvious.' I guess I was being 'a bit' to easy going about the whole evidence part.............................. *anxiety increases exponentially*

Did you send plane tickets or passport stamps? I mean, if you have a lease signed together and it's within the last two years, and you have photos, that's pretty concrete evidence you have seen each other in the two years prior to filing. They are just trying to establish that you have actually met inside the two year time frame. That's it. Not whether it's a bonafide relationship or anything. That comes at the interview.

04/15/2014 - Filed I129-F

04/22/2014 - NOA 1 received (TSC)

08/11/2014 - Notice of transfer received (CSC)

09/18/2014 - NOA 2 received

11/12/2014 - Interview Date (approved)

12/01/2014 - US Arrival Date

12/10/2014 - Married

02/05/2014 - AOS Filed

02/28/2015 - Notified of Request for Initial Evidence

03/10/2015 - Sent Requested Evidence

04/03/2015 - EAD and Advanced Parole Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Flight itinerary

Flight tickets

Engagement ring receipt

Car rental agreement

Car rental receipt

A few photos

Greetings to Jewels7377 and our fellow April Filers,

My fiancé sent the following photocopied items along with the primary documents such as I-129 form, G-325A, letter of intent to marry, passport, birth certificates etc.:

· Airline/boarding passes

· Six photos of us together, including one with his family

· A photo of my engagement ring and the receipt

· A copy of my ESTA confirmation and passport stamp

· Telephone bills

· Hotel receipts

· Restaurant receipts

· Underground/train/bus tickets

· Entrance tickets to places we visited e.g. Mozart’s birthplace in Salzburg, Vienna Imperial Palace, Butterfly House and

· Ticket to the Zoo. Yes, including this! J

Aside from the above, my fiancé also provided the USCIS with a log printout of our Skype conversations and e-mails—as proof of our on-going relationship.

I can’t remember exactly how many pages we sent but I think we sent more than 10 pages. Also, we included photos of all the cards (not e-cards) he sent me via snail mail.

Furthermore, since all my documents are in German (except for my birth certificate) we had to have everything translated by a qualified translator service. We sent them a copy of the receipt as well.

On top of the Skype and email log printout, we sent them a 4-page summary of our Love Story; not just a description of where or when we met and how we fell in love and how much we would like to spend the rest of our lives together. In our story, we also highlighted our cultural and philosophical differences and convictions. And, how we, as a future husband and wife do we think we could make our relationship/marriage work.

One might think—who cares and nobody has the time to read our love story?!?

What the USCIS people really want to see remains a mystery. Clearly, they require evidence of a genuine relationship. But the more I read comments of VJ members on RFEs, the more I think that USCIS is looking deeper—they want to see more than just our boarding passes or pictures or hotel bills and what-have-you. There are many deciding factors but the detailed account of our relationship is what I believed to have made the difference.

Thank you for reading this far, and I hope this helps.

Best regards,

S. & B.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I was reading the February 2014 TSC filler topic and saw they updated the data on the dashboard.

They keep slowing down. I truly hope they will fix the problem and that we don't have to wait over 5 months to get our NOA2.

post-181832-0-42447800-1404764953_thumb.jpg

Sent : 04/16/2014

Received : 04/21/2014

NOA1: 04/23/2014

Alien registration number : 04/28/2014

event.png

Timeline

I've posted a lot over the last few minutes. I'm upset. I know, I'm only at 2.5 months, but the thought of waiting 7-8 for just the first step is so upsetting. And they're ok doing that to everyone? Meanwhile people in the country illegally are pushed to the front of the line. I'm ok with them getting legal status, just make them pay & wait in line with everyone else. It's not that complicated & it's more fair on us. I'm really upset...I miss my Matt & I hate this. I won't see him until well into next year...

I've posted a lot over the last few minutes. I'm upset. I know, I'm only at 2.5 months, but the thought of waiting 7-8 for just the first step is so upsetting. And they're ok doing that to everyone? Meanwhile people in the country illegally are pushed to the front of the line. I'm ok with them getting legal status, just make them pay & wait in line with everyone else. It's not that complicated & it's more fair on us. I'm really upset...I miss my Matt & I hate this. I won't see him until well into next year...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Timeline

On the news last week, my local congressman was interviewed, stating that he believed something should be done about the illegal immigrants and they shouldn't be pushed ahead of those filing legally. He said it's not fair that the government separates people for so long yet processes those who enter illegally quickly, and was going down to texas to see what was going on.

He sounded like he's on our side...so, I decided to write him a letter about the csc vs tsc issue and how difficult it is being separated. Obviously, I included my case number (but if anyone has filed one of these before, they ask for it when filling out the privacy release). I included statistics from the dashboard (though I'm almost wishing I had waiting until April's stats came out because they're even worse), I included things I've read about on this site as well. I also wrote about how much I miss my fiance and with the way they're going, I won't see him until sometime next year, and that isn't fair when they state 5 months. At the end, I wrote that I wasn't writing in about myself, because I know I'm still within processing times, but to bring to his attention the discrepancy between the two service centers and how they are messing with thousands of lives and something needs to be done about it.

Today is a week after I mailed out the letter, with a privacy release (I'm aware that congressman have less power than senators, but if he's showing to the public that he's on the side of us filing legally, it shouldn't hurt to write) I got a letter in the mail. He actually responded in regards to what was in my letter, which means he read it and it was long. It states that he will direct an inquiry to the USCIS relating to my questions about the discrepancy between the cali and texas centers. I will be contacted as soon as he receives a reply and to contact him if I need anything else. So, at least if nothing is done of this and he just gets a standard reply that they pull out of their bums, at least he's aware. I'm pretty sure that after I get a reply I will contact his office, because maybe he can push it higher than himself. And if I get passed the processing time, I'm sure he will help, though it seems senators have more push (my senators don't seem to care).

I just thought I'd share.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Timeline

We sent an email to our senator regarding the discrepancy today. hopefully we hear back from him and get some kind of decent news.

04/15/2014 - Filed I129-F

04/22/2014 - NOA 1 received (TSC)

08/11/2014 - Notice of transfer received (CSC)

09/18/2014 - NOA 2 received

11/12/2014 - Interview Date (approved)

12/01/2014 - US Arrival Date

12/10/2014 - Married

02/05/2014 - AOS Filed

02/28/2015 - Notified of Request for Initial Evidence

03/10/2015 - Sent Requested Evidence

04/03/2015 - EAD and Advanced Parole Approved

Timeline

We sent an email to our senator regarding the discrepancy today. hopefully we hear back from him and get some kind of decent news.

I sent letters to both of my senators last month & got a generic reply from one & the other told me that all THREE service centers were processing in 5 months. I said that Vermont wasn't processing anymore but his secretary continued to claim that was the case. Utter BS if you ask me. Apparently PA senators don't care. I can only hope my rep can do something, though from what I've heard, reps have very little authority when it comes to uscis matters. The new info that's come out makes me really really sad...

I've been crazy depressed since I've seen it...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.