strawberrycupcake

Ugh I made a typo

25 posts in this topic

You are obviously stressing out more than you need to, it has been stated numerous times that it isn't a big deal, these forms can be typed or done with pen or both, have your fiance white it out and write the correct age with pen, save yourself the DHL costs.

21 Aug 2013: I-129F Sent

11 Feb 2014: Visa APPROVED!

20 May 2014: Wedding!

--

31 Jul 2014: Mailed AOS Packet

12 Feb 2015: AOS Interview - Approved

--

22 Feb 2017: Mailed ROC Packet

08 Aug 2018: ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** One post containing a personal attack and one related to it removed. Be civil or do not post. *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You are obviously stressing out more than you need to, it has been stated numerous times that it isn't a big deal, these forms can be typed or done with pen or both, have your fiance white it out and write the correct age with pen, save yourself the DHL costs.

Okay, so don't send it again. I just don't want it too look like a forgery- got it. So you don't think it will be strnge if it's all typed and then one part is whited out and written with pen..

Edited by strawberrycupcake

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Well, you have three choices, 1) send an updated one 2) have your fiancee update 3) don't send one at all.

With what you have already submitted I think they can understand a small typo.

No need to attack those who have attempted to provide you with some assistance.

-Jan 24th, 2014 sent in I-129F

-Jan 31ist, 2014 received NOA1 via text/email. Arrived at CSC

-Feb 4th, 2014 received Alien registration number.

-Feb 24th, 2014 received NOA2

-Mar 12, 2014 Arrived at Embassy

-Mar 20, 2014 Packet 3 sent to Embassy

-Mar 28, 2014 Received packet 3 instructions in mail

-Mar 25, 2014 Interview date set

-Apr 4, 2014 Interview.. approved :dancing:

-May 21, 2014 - PoE LV NV

-May 30, 2014 - Married

Well, you have three choices, 1) send an updated one 2) have your fiancee update 3) don't send one at all.

With what you have already submitted I think they can understand a small typo.

No need to attack those who have attempted to provide you with some assistance.

I'm sorry, did I attack you? I know the choices I have, I am wondering about the outcomes. (inappropriate comment in response to removed post edited out - VJ Moderation Team)

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove inappropriate response to removed post

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

one more post containing an inappropriate comment has been removed, 3 posts quoting or responding to the same have been removed, and two posts have been edited to remove inappropriate responses to same.

If you cannot post constructively, please do not post at all.

Also, being frustrated is not an acceptable reason for incivility.

-VJ Moderation

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

one more post containing an inappropriate comment has been removed, 3 posts quoting or responding to the same have been removed, and two posts have been edited to remove inappropriate responses to same.

If you cannot post constructively, please do not post at all.

Also, being frustrated is not an acceptable reason for incivility.

-VJ Moderation

@Kathryn41 The OP just asked question so if u were smart u could just answer or dont answer, u just say "if u cannot post constructively do not post right?", so why u are posting,,, its amazing so i repeat be civil or dont post, and dont be frustratedKathryn41

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

God, I'm not frustrated for no reason. This is not useful at all.

Mark a line through the typo and write the correct age, OR provide a new form. Those are the choices and not sure why you find the answers unhelpful. You asked and were answered.

@Kathryn41 The OP just asked question so if u were smart u could just answer or dont answer, u just say "if u cannot post constructively do not post right?", so why u are posting,,, its amazing so i repeat be civil or dont post, and dont be frustratedKathryn41

Do you not realize Kathryn is a moderator and was actually moderating the thread? That is what mods do. You seem confused, and glad you joined VJ just to post this.

Edited by Jay-Kay

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Mark a line through the typo and write the correct age, OR provide a new form. Those are the choices and not sure why you find the answers unhelpful. You asked and were answered.

Do you not realize Kathryn is a moderator and was actually moderating the thread? That is what mods do. You seem confused, and glad you joined VJ just to post this.

I thought the answers were very helpful. I was referring to the guy who insulted me for being worried, his posts were removed.

Edited by strawberrycupcake

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.