nijusjaanu

so tired of the south

228 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am in Shelby County so your maybe one hour away. Truce I root for both teams. :dance:

Edited by mianishqsrose

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil joke for y'all..... :lol:

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon: An Alabama fan, An Auburn fan, A Tennessee fan, and a Georgia fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most "die hard" fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Tennessee fan proclaimed to the other three "This is for the Volunteers!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice, screaming "Rocky Top" as he fell to his death. Not to be outdone by the Tennessee fan, the Georgia fan jumped up and shouted "This is for the DAWGS" and threw himself off the mountain barking "Woof..woof, woof, woof, woof!" as he crashed on the rocks below. Refusing to be outdone by the Tennessee and Georgia fans, the Alabama fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs "This is for the CRIMSON TIDE!" and without any hesitation, pushed the Auburn fan off the mountain shouting "Fly now, You War Eagle!"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am in Shelby County so your maybe one hour away. Truce I root for both teams. :dance:

I know Shelby Co. well...took most of my flying lessons at the airport.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey I am right at airport. I figured you knew about the county if you had family that lived nearby.

And Welshie I have heard that joke before and always laugh at it.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think the people from Montreal pronounce each word correctly (we don't swallow any letters like country people do).

When i first heard "Ya'll", I asked my husband "What is that?" as if it was a thing....lol

And when i heard "I'm fixin' to go"... I asked "What do u need to fix before you go?" lolol

And when i found out what "fixin" meant, i said "Well, why don't u guys just say I'M GOING??!?!!"

lolol'

Oh and when i was talking about a VAN one day, i thought he knew what i was talking about.. Until he finally stopped me and said "WHAT IS A VAN?"....

And when i explained to him that it's these big family cars, he said "OHHHHHH, A VEHNN!" LOLOLOL

I was laughing hysterically because i didn't think that it was possible for anyone not to understand what VAN, a 3 letter word was, unless i said it the country way! lol

Oh and when i first talked to my husband (because i had never heard a country accent, except for Bill Clinton's), I told him "haahhah, u sound like Bill Clinton"... Funny thing is that now that im used to my husband's accent, he no longer sounds like Bill! lol

Lil joke for y'all..... :lol:

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon: An Alabama fan, An Auburn fan, A Tennessee fan, and a Georgia fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most "die hard" fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Tennessee fan proclaimed to the other three "This is for the Volunteers!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice, screaming "Rocky Top" as he fell to his death. Not to be outdone by the Tennessee fan, the Georgia fan jumped up and shouted "This is for the DAWGS" and threw himself off the mountain barking "Woof..woof, woof, woof, woof!" as he crashed on the rocks below. Refusing to be outdone by the Tennessee and Georgia fans, the Alabama fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs "This is for the CRIMSON TIDE!" and without any hesitation, pushed the Auburn fan off the mountain shouting "Fly now, You War Eagle!"

this is one thing i truly miss up here... the football jokes...

oh, and by the way...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

An Alabama fan, Tennessee fan, and Auburn fan went to try out for the Olympics. When they arrived, a guard asked each which sport they were trying out for. All were unprepared and had to think on their feet. The Alabama fan grabbed a hubcap and said "Discus Throw". The guard let him in. The Tennessee fan pulled up a fence post and said "Javelin Throw". The guard let him in. The Auburn fan looked around and grabbed up a section of the fence left on the ground, rolled it up and said, "Fencing!!!!"

How did the Auburn fan break his leg? He fell out of the tree while raking leaves.

An Alabama fan, Tennessee fan, and Auburn fan are attempting to cross the desert. The press is there and asks each of them what ONE item they will take as they embark on their journey. The Alabama fan says, "I will take water. The human body can not survive long without it." The Tennessee fan says, "Then I will take food to help nourish us on our trip." The Auburn fan says, "I will take a car door." The press asks him why, to which he replied, "Well, so I can roll down the window when I get hot!"

ok, ok... ill stop :)

tony_1.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeh my husband is a HUGE Alabama Football Fan

ROLL TIDE ROLL

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

An Alabama fan and a Georgia fan are on a train with a pretty blonde girl and a not so pretty overweight brunette. The train passes through a tunnel and in no time a loud *SLAP* is heard.

The brunette thinks that the Alabama fan grabbed the blonde's butt and she slapped him.

The blonde thinks that the Alabama fan tried to grab her butt but he got the brunette instead and she slapped him

The Alabama fan thinks that the Georgia fan grabbed the blonde's butt and she slapped him.

The Georgia fan thinks "I hope there is another tunnel soon so I can slap that freaking Alabama fan again"

sorry couldn't resist. I had to change the joke to make it fit the conversation.

A fanatic Auburn fan takes his dog to every game, and dresses the poor mutt in a blue and orange doggy outfit. Every time the other team scores a touchdown, the dog barks like mad and does a backflip.

"That's quite extraordinairy", the guy next to him remarks, "what does he do when Auburn scores?"

"I couldn't tell you", the guy replies, "I've only had this dog for ten years!"

:D

children1va5ge5.jpg

Timeline

Ha, ha...reeeal comedians here on VJ huh? I don't want to beat up on Bamers until they can figure out a way to beat Auburn...besides, Bama has been beat up enough in the last several years! Please keep the jokes coming...I do enjoy a good laugh and CAN take it (unlike bamers) :lol:

An Alabama fan, Tennessee fan, and Auburn fan went to try out for the Olympics. When they arrived, a guard asked each which sport they were trying out for. All were unprepared and had to think on their feet. The Alabama fan grabbed a hubcap and said "Discus Throw". The guard let him in. The Tennessee fan pulled up a fence post and said "Javelin Throw". The guard let him in. The Auburn fan looked around and grabbed up a section of the fence left on the ground, rolled it up and said, "Fencing!!!!"

How did the Auburn fan break his leg? He fell out of the tree while raking leaves.

An Alabama fan, Tennessee fan, and Auburn fan are attempting to cross the desert. The press is there and asks each of them what ONE item they will take as they embark on their journey. The Alabama fan says, "I will take water. The human body can not survive long without it." The Tennessee fan says, "Then I will take food to help nourish us on our trip." The Auburn fan says, "I will take a car door." The press asks him why, to which he replied, "Well, so I can roll down the window when I get hot!"

ok, ok... ill stop :)

A fanatic Auburn fan takes his dog to every game, and dresses the poor mutt in a blue and orange doggy outfit. Every time the other team scores a touchdown, the dog barks like mad and does a backflip.

"That's quite extraordinairy", the guy next to him remarks, "what does he do when Auburn scores?"

"I couldn't tell you", the guy replies, "I've only had this dog for ten years!"

:D

:ranting::P

War Eagle :)

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

National championships?

Bama has 12 (17 according to the NCAA alone)

Auburn has 1

and as far as the iron bowl (alabama vs auburn):

As of November 2005:

Alabama leads the series 38-31-1

The series is tied 8-8 since 1990. Currently, Auburn has won four straight, dating back to the 2002 season. Alabama won 8 of the games in the 60's, 8 of the games in the 70's, and 7 of the games in the 90's.

The game has been played in four cities: Birmingham, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, and Auburn.

Auburn and Alabama have never both had losing records in the same season.

i am a fan of the SEC in general... the SEC is what football is all about... i will root for any of those teams, except when it comes to playing against bama... then, i will root for my tide :) ... an ideal iron bowl for me, would be for both bama and auburn to roll into it undefeated... now THAT would be some FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Edited by keltic

tony_1.gif

Timeline

Yeah, yeah...still livin with the Bear :lol: ...although that's a noble legacy and UA certainly deserves the recognition that comes with, it is time to face the present decade.

It's all good though...Alabama actually had an impressive season last year. Surely, good thinks will come for bama...and like you, I LIVE SEC football: bleed orange and blue!

FYI- Auburn has NEVER won a NC(Unless you want count 2004 (we were rooked), no one will ever really know though will they?). That championship was before Auburn was Auburn. The name was Alabama Polytechnic Institute.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!