TeddyB

March 2014 i-130 filers

932 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Its bittersweet.. Its like the more approvals the more i feel im getting left behind ?

That's exactly how I feel.

Married January 15, 2014

USCIS

I130 sent March, 11, 2014 NOA1 March 18

I129F sent April 7, 2014 NOA1 April 14

NOA2 September 10, 2014

NVC received October 1, 2014

NVC

Case # assigned October 17, 2014

Paid AOS and IV October 24, 2014

Submitted electronically November 19, 2014

December 11, 2014 received confirming email receipt of documents

January 26, 2015 checklist for AOS missing info and IV docs (say did not receive)

February 5, 2015 resubmitted IV docs

January 29 resubmitted AOS checklist docs

February 20, 2015 all docs received

February 20, 2015 case complete

February 27, 2015 Case complete email received.

March 2, 2015 Interview email received Interview Date April 17, 2015. Montreal

Medical scheduled April 10, 2015 Montreal

Signed up for courier service.

April 2, 2015 Medisys calls to reschedule medical . ( there is no emoticon that could accurately represent my dismay)

April 6, 2015 Medical rescheduled to April 9

April 9, 2015 Medical complete.

April 17, 2015 Interview and approval.

April 23, 2015 visa received!

May 2, 2015 visa fee paid.

August 1, 2015 POE reunited with my husband.

September 2015 ; 2 year green card received.

ROC

May 4th 2017 package sent to CSC

May 6th 2017 Package received USPS tracking

May 16th 2017 Check cashed

May 18th 2017 NOA1 received dated May 8, 2017

May 27th 2017 Biometrics received appointment June 7th, 2017

June 5th 2017 early walk in biometrics New Orleans

Thanks guys! I said this in the nsc thread! I called on tuesday only because it was 2 days more than my 5 months and they told me it was still within normal time...but i feel it helped and they touched my petition, it didnt hurt i say u guys give it a try if u get to your 5 months!

I will do that Monday. I'm also with NSC, but what number did you call?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I will do that Monday. I'm also with NSC, but what number did you call?

The customer service # on the noa1,

130 PD: 3/31/14

129F PD: 4/25/14

!30 Approved: 9/5/14

129F Approved: 9/5/14

NVC Received: Anxiously waiting..

NVC Assigned Case #:

Timeline

Oh hunny so excited for u! After 3 months I am pretty sure u are super happy!! Cheerish every sec of it!! Dont let ur negative side shadow the love. Just think that by next year this time you will be with him. I am not going to lie, I get desperate, anxious, jealous, sad pretty often lately I hate this situation as much as eveyone else going thru this, but I am not gonna let this shitty situation win. Like my hubby said, we may be away but our love has no borders, we have hope, hope for a brighter future, hope that after this we are goin to be together, just a matter of time, thats our pain, not being able to be where we want in this exactly moment. Dont allow yourself to get sad over the stuff u read here, we are all moving forward and despite all the crazy stuff u see here we are moving and our time is coming, we are closer than yesterday!! I am positive I am going to be there by Oct-Nov in fact thats what I tell everyone. I believe it, God is by my side :).

Hello, i just got approved yesterday, so sad to hear nvc is taking months..have you heard differently..? I havent seen my lawyer until i receive my noa2.. Has yours told you a timeframe from here and on?? I wish i knew how long more ?

NVC Assigned Case #:

Timeline

Hi everyone, so after going to the nvc thread.. I realized its extremely quick and confusing and jt even put me down because all they talk a out is how they have been waiting for months..of course each case is different and its too much to study each.. So since us march filers are moving to the nvc around the same time, maybe we can stick through our process on this thread..? Of course we can still see the others ones but believe me its alot..and it made me feel lost after i was so happy to get approved ?

NVC Assigned Case #:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi everyone, so after going to the nvc thread.. I realized its extremely quick and confusing and jt even put me down because all they talk a out is how they have been waiting for months..of course each case is different and its too much to study each.. So since us march filers are moving to the nvc around the same time, maybe we can stick through our process on this thread..? Of course we can still see the others ones but believe me its alot..and it made me feel lost after i was so happy to get approved ?

I felt exactly the same way when I tried to move to the next threads. After really depressing myself, I thought the same as you. Every case is different. I did notice there were several types of filers. I think not everybody at nvc is filing for spouses. I dunno for sure. But im sure that would make a difference. There are alot of factors that play into it I think. Also if paperwork is filed correctly and if you get check listed. I think ill hang around on this thread also. Maybe peek occasionally on the nvc thread, but it was really confusing.

10-30-13/ Married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (L)

3-7-14/NOA1

5-24-14/ Travelled to Volgograd, Russia to see my hubby (L)

9-5-14/ NOA2

10-2-14/ NVC Received

10-16-14/ Case# IIN

10-17-14/ DS-261 completed

10-21-14/ AOS Invoiced and Paid

10-23-14/ mailed AOS & IV packages together

10-24-14/ NVC Recieved - Scan date

10-28-14/ 60 Day email

10-30-14/ Happy 1 year Anniversary- celebrate via skype (L)

11-7-14/ IV Fee Paid

11-10-14/ DS260 Completed

12-16-14/ Case Complete/ NVC Confirmed via phone call/ CEAC shows N/A instead of PAID

12-23-14/ CC email confirmation

12-29-14/ Interview scheduled

12-30-14/ CEAC shows IN TRANSIT/ Received P4 Interview letter

1-12-15/ CEAC shows READY

2-03-15/ Medical

2-05-15 / Interview Moscow

2-05-15/ Approved!!!!

2-05-15/ CEAC shows ISSUED

Timeline

I felt exactly the same way when I tried to move to the next threads. After really depressing myself, I thought the same as you. Every case is different. I did notice there were several types of filers. I think not everybody at nvc is filing for spouses. I dunno for sure. But im sure that would make a difference. There are alot of factors that play into it I think. Also if paperwork is filed correctly and if you get check listed. I think ill hang around on this thread also. Maybe peek occasionally on the nvc thread, but it was really confusing.

Right! We can keep each other posted on our updates here, along with any advice we might get elsewhere ? ill definetly post what our lawyer tells us after i receive our noa2 letter...hoping it helps all of us, still praying for everyone left for approval ? i will stay positive and think of a 3 month more time frame..until i hear more..it might not be realistic but it sure keeps me from getting depressed.. Blessings everyone

NVC Assigned Case #:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Yes, I rather stick around here as we all progress through NVC. The other thread as you said is very confusing and everyone is negative and upset lol. My trust is in God and his perfect timing. He is in control, I have struggled recently as my attorney stresses me out sometimes. After our approval, we received the IV and AOS fees which I was able to pay and both cleared within 24 hs. He took two weeks to get back to me with the list of docs I need for the IV and AOS packages. So I gathered info from here and started getting those ready. I guess its hard for me to trust someone else 100%, it irritates me when they dont feel a sense of urgency for those of us who count each and every day. I decided to not stress anymore and just let him do his work. I wont question anything else, its not easy. Pray that everyone is in the states for the Holidays. Nothing is impossible to God.

Timeline

Yes, I rather stick around here as we all progress through NVC. The other thread as you said is very confusing and everyone is negative and upset lol. My trust is in God and his perfect timing. He is in control, I have struggled recently as my attorney stresses me out sometimes. After our approval, we received the IV and AOS fees which I was able to pay and both cleared within 24 hs. He took two weeks to get back to me with the list of docs I need for the IV and AOS packages. So I gathered info from here and started getting those ready. I guess its hard for me to trust someone else 100%, it irritates me when they dont feel a sense of urgency for those of us who count each and every day. I decided to not stress anymore and just let him do his work. I wont question anything else, its not easy. Pray that everyone is in the states for the Holidays. Nothing is impossible to God.

I understand you completely, And thats my wish, the holidays, i still have faith, and with each others positive wishes we will get through this..hang in their, the longest part is over so cheer up ?☺️ You got this ? can you fill us in what we should start preparing for after noa2..? Thank you, ?

NVC Assigned Case #:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I debated on getting a lawyer. So far im just winging it lol. So far so good. I just read alot. Can't say I haven't second guessed going it alone tho. Especially this next step, I really worry about getting the paperwork filled out correctly. Im obsessive tho, so I think it should go well. :)

10-30-13/ Married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (L)

3-7-14/NOA1

5-24-14/ Travelled to Volgograd, Russia to see my hubby (L)

9-5-14/ NOA2

10-2-14/ NVC Received

10-16-14/ Case# IIN

10-17-14/ DS-261 completed

10-21-14/ AOS Invoiced and Paid

10-23-14/ mailed AOS & IV packages together

10-24-14/ NVC Recieved - Scan date

10-28-14/ 60 Day email

10-30-14/ Happy 1 year Anniversary- celebrate via skype (L)

11-7-14/ IV Fee Paid

11-10-14/ DS260 Completed

12-16-14/ Case Complete/ NVC Confirmed via phone call/ CEAC shows N/A instead of PAID

12-23-14/ CC email confirmation

12-29-14/ Interview scheduled

12-30-14/ CEAC shows IN TRANSIT/ Received P4 Interview letter

1-12-15/ CEAC shows READY

2-03-15/ Medical

2-05-15 / Interview Moscow

2-05-15/ Approved!!!!

2-05-15/ CEAC shows ISSUED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm with you, I'm sticking around, I'm still here. The NVC thread is great for getting questions answered and very helpful, but also very depressing. I keep up at night wondering how much longer, how many days til the next step, what if this goes wrong, what if I made a mistake doing this or that...etc.

I think one of the symptoms of going through the Immigration process is temporary insanity. I feel for my husband, he has to deal with the process, the separation, and the waiting in addition to me being a wreck.

Thinking about everyone at the NVC and also our March Filer Family still waiting for NOA2...

Petitioner: U.S. Citizen living in U.S. Beneficiary: Egyptian Citizen living in Egypt Seychelles United States!

Visa type: CR-1

01-06-14 Married

03-21-14 Priority Date (Nebraska Service Center)

03-25-14 NOA1

08-26-14 Approved! 5 months, 5 days

09-04-14 shipped to NVC per USCIS website

10-09-14 NVC "received"

10-28-14 Case #

10-30-14 DS261/AOS fee

12-02-14 IV fee

12-03-14 Sent Package

01-30-15 Case Complete! 5 months at NVC with no checklists

03-25-15 Received Interview Letter, date is 05/14/15

05-14-15 Interview Result: APPROVED!

06-08-15 25 days later...CEAC finally shows READY

06-11-15 Visa in Hand

06-15-15 POE in Philadelphia

Total Time from Sending Petition to Visa in Hand: 14 months, 3 weeks

Currently in I-751 ROC and N-400 Citizenship processes.  See Timeline for Details.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm sticking around here as well. I was debate on getting a lawyer too, but I think I will try to do my best with the help of visajourney.

hjY2m7.png

03/11/14 - I130 sent to Phoenix Lockbox
03/14/14 - I130 delivered
03/17/14 - NOA1 received, case routed to Nebraska Service Center
09/03/14 - NOA2 received, case sent to NVC
09/10/14 - Package shipped to NVC
10/01/14 - Package scanned at NVC (no case number yet)
10/15/14 - Received case number and invoice number
10/24/14 - Complete and submitted DS-261
11/03/14 - Received AOS bill and IV bill
11/05/14 - Paid both AOS bill and IV bill
11/06/14 - Complete and submitted DS-260

01/14/15 - Email received with interview date for 02/18/15

02/18/15 - Interviewed and APPROVED!!
02/21/15 - Visa and passport received in the mail.

04/15/15 - POE

-------------------

01/15/17 - I-751 sent to CSC.

02/09/17 - NOA Received, conditional resident status extended 1 year.

03/09/17 - Biometric completed.

03/01/18 - I-551 stamped at local office.

04/05/18 - Receive notice that case transferred to local office.

08/03/18 - Received RFE notice in the mail.

09/10/18 - Mailed out RFE package.

09/13/18 - RFE packaged received at Nebraska office.

09/21/18 - Status changed to "New Card Is Being Produced".

09/24/18 - Status changed to "Case was Approved".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Yeh its great we´re all staying in this thread so we can share our NVC experience as we´re all processing the same type of visa. So I finally got a hold of my lawyer on Friday, it seems that he kept the original birth certificate from the I-130 application as well as the marriage certificate. So what he requested in order to proceed are the following documents.

My priority date with USCIS was March 27th, I was approved on July 31st.

NVC registered my approval on August 21st, my attorney received an email from NVCAttorney@state.gov with a PDF letter attached, IV and AOS invoices which were avialable for payment immediately. I paid both and they were in process for a day, showed as PAID the next day. So now Im waiting for my attorney to send the AOS package which he will do today after I send him the PDF version of taxes and all. I will mail him remaining docs for IV application tomorrow.

AOS:

2013 Taxes - My spouse has been working here in Spain where we both live so he only requested last years filing.

Letter from employer stating the gross annual income.

Pay stubs for the last year.

IV:

• 2 Passport pictures
  • Copy of passport (photo page only)
  • Police clearance certificate from Spain
  • Birth certificate, long version with name of parents- Make sure these are translated and carry the Apostille in order to be valid in the US. Well Spain and Uruguay are both part of the Hague Apostille program so thats what I had to do.
  • Marriage certificate

This is all the info I have for now, will keep everyone posted.

Timeline

Yeh its great we´re all staying in this thread so we can share our NVC experience as we´re all processing the same type of visa. So I finally got a hold of my lawyer on Friday, it seems that he kept the original birth certificate from the I-130 application as well as the marriage certificate. So what he requested in order to proceed are the following documents.

My priority date with USCIS was March 27th, I was approved on July 31st.

NVC registered my approval on August 21st, my attorney received an email from NVCAttorney@state.gov with a PDF letter attached, IV and AOS invoices which were avialable for payment immediately. I paid both and they were in process for a day, showed as PAID the next day. So now Im waiting for my attorney to send the AOS package which he will do today after I send him the PDF version of taxes and all. I will mail him remaining docs for IV application tomorrow.

AOS:

2013 Taxes - My spouse has been working here in Spain where we both live so he only requested last years filing.

Letter from employer stating the gross annual income.

Pay stubs for the last year.

IV:

• 2 Passport pictures
  • Copy of passport (photo page only)
  • Police clearance certificate from Spain
  • Birth certificate, long version with name of parents- Make sure these are translated and carry the Apostille in order to be valid in the US. Well Spain and Uruguay are both part of the Hague Apostille program so thats what I had to do.
  • Marriage certificate
This is all the info I have for now, will keep everyone posted.

Thank you so much!! And are the passport pics of the petitioner or benificiery?? Thank you for the info once again!

NVC Assigned Case #:

Timeline

Still waiting on noa2 guys! Once i receive this i will meet with our lawyer, and i will let u guys know everything i was told!! We got this!!

NVC Assigned Case #:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.