TeddyB

March 2014 i-130 filers

932 posts in this topic

hello i am from philippines too. my husband is a USC ,he is the petitioner, we we're about to send the i130 package this week, i have read your post..i just want to ask something about the i130 package. do we need to add the photocopy of the beneficiary's passport? thank you so much and godbless kababayan :)

Yes sis i included my passport and birth certificate copy it wont hurt to have a copy coz they may request for it later

hello i am from philippines too. my husband is a USC ,he is the petitioner, we we're about to send the i130 package this week, i have read your post..i just want to ask something about the i130 package. do we need to add the photocopy of the beneficiary's passport? thank you so much and godbless kababayan :)

hello dear, we just included a passport size photo :)

Yes sis i included my passport and birth certificate copy it wont hurt to have a copy coz they may request for it later

thank you so much sis,,,i guess we are ready to send the package :) ,i may consider myself as a april filer, lets keep in touch :) this site is so helpful,and so you are guys :) thank you

hello dear, we just included a passport size photo :)

thank you dear :) i may not be a march filer but still goin to follow this topic,lets keep in touch :) thank you very much :)

thank you so much sis,,,i guess we are ready to send the package :) ,i may consider myself as a april filer, lets keep in touch :) this site is so helpful,and so you are guys :) thank you

thank you dear :) i may not be a march filer but still goin to follow this topic,lets keep in touch :) thank you very much :)

dont forget to write your name at the back of your picture :) GODBLESS :)

I am joining you guys, My husband sent the i-130 last March 10. Our PD is March 12. We received the hard copy NOA1 after a week, March 20. they route our application to Vermont. Lets pray for the fast process March 2014 filers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello all,

Looks like I have the earliest PD,March 5th 2014. My application was sent to Texas service center. Lets hope for a timely completion of the case. :goofy:

NVC Process wiki - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

AOS Journey:

3/10/2017: Filed I751 at California Service Center

3/2/2018: Filed N400 - San Antonio TX

3/14/2018: i751 Case transferred to Local Office

9/25/2018: Interview scheduled for N400, November 13th

very welcome, i was worried my sel if we missed anything but so far so good havent receive an email yet :( hopefully soon, they dont really ask for passport and BC copy but some case they are requesting for it and it wont hurt to send one i have FB you can add me there too :) anyways what stated you goin to?

very welcome, i was worried my sel if we missed anything but so far so good havent receive an email yet :( hopefully soon, they dont really ask for passport and BC copy but some case they are requesting for it and it wont hurt to send one i have FB you can add me there too :) anyways what stated you goin to?

may i know your account in fb so i can add you up there :) BTW i am erica :) ..we will put my BC copy and passport just to be sure :) ,, we are so excited to send the package and be together coz we've been away for a year now,hopefully we all get are approval and visas, anyways im goin florida :) and you :? :) here are the requirements we include in the package ,,

1.payment check

2.cover letter

3.completed and signed i 130

4.completed and signed g32a for hubby

5.completed and signed g32a for me

6.hubby's naturalization certificate

7. BC and Passport copy of me

8. 2x2 picture of both of us

9. copy of our marriage certificate

10. evidence of a bonafide marriage (such as pics.letters.etc. ) i am not yet included in his insurance coz i dont have yet SS number.so we are only sending pictures of us together for the past 3 years and our wedding pics,.

do you think sis these are all enough and we're ready? so sorry for the long message aha :) thank you so much

dont forget to write your name at the back of your picture

do wee need to attached the photo to the g32a or just put it in separate place?,,

thank you so much y dear, you guys are so helpful :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

***Post containing full name removed along with post quoting. Posts with the full name redacted returned below.***

My name is Joanna (full name removed - VJ Moderation), and as evidence for bona fides marriage.. I included 3rd party affidavit from my best friend and ninang/sponsor in the wedding and if your hubby is in service somebody told us to include his military records (ID, assignments, Something saying how long he been in, Insurance) so we just included it.. and include your hubby's passport as well next to BC or naturalization.. and at my hubby insurance i am listed as beneficiary they dont need SSN for that..

thank you so much for the info, it will surely help us :)

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I got the email from uscis a day before you did and still no hard copy yet, so I guess I still don't have NOA1. I thought the email was considered NOA1 :(

I'm not in panic mode yet, saving that for later but hopefully I won't need it :)

Just for update...

Just found out today that my husband got the hard copy about a week after he got the email from USCIS. Hopefully you got one already too. Our petition has routed to Nebraska service center for processing. Good luck to everyone!

event.png

event.png

I-130 NOA1 21-Mar-2014

I-130 NOA2 22-Aug-2014

NVC received 29-Sep-2014

Paid AOS bill 08-Oct-2014

Paid IV bill 22-Oct-2014

NVC received AOS & IV pkg 29-Oct-201

Case Complete 18-Dec-2014

Interview date 09-Feb-2015

do wee need to attached the photo to the g32a or just put it in separate place?,,

thank you so much y dear, you guys are so helpful :)

you dont need to attach the picture to the form, just put it in a plastic. Thats what we did :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got the NOA1 email with the receipt number, my case is transfered to Nebraska Service Center, but case status on uscis doesn't show anything. When does it starts showing on uscis? I hope everything goes smooth :) Really excited! but yeah it's gonna be a looooong wait ;/ Good Luck to everybody here.

CR1 Visa

Embassy: Islamabad, Pakistan
08/14/2013 -- Marriage:

USCIS
03/25/2014 -- I130 Sent
03/26/2014 -- I130 Received
04/01/2014 -- I130 NOA1 and transferred (email)

04/03/2014 -- I130 NOA1 Hard copy (NSC) - Priority Date 03/27/2014

04/14/2015 -- I130 NOA2 (384 Days!!! - email received)

NVC
04/23/2015 -- NVC case received
04/19/2016 -- NVC case complete
06/06/2016 -- Interview scheduled

Embassy
XX-XX-2016 -- Medical -- Done
06-06-2016 -- Interview

**AP** because of passport pics not being of correct standards.
XX-XX-2016 -- Visa ISSUED!
XX-XX-2016 -- POE

I got the NOA1 email with the receipt number, my case is transfered to Nebraska Service Center, but case status on uscis doesn't show anything. When does it starts showing on uscis? I hope everything goes smooth :) Really excited! but yeah it's gonna be a looooong wait ;/ Good Luck to everybody here.

it should be shown already if you type the receipt number

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

it should be shown already if you type the receipt number

Nope, it just says this "Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Should I call NCSC?

CR1 Visa

Embassy: Islamabad, Pakistan
08/14/2013 -- Marriage:

USCIS
03/25/2014 -- I130 Sent
03/26/2014 -- I130 Received
04/01/2014 -- I130 NOA1 and transferred (email)

04/03/2014 -- I130 NOA1 Hard copy (NSC) - Priority Date 03/27/2014

04/14/2015 -- I130 NOA2 (384 Days!!! - email received)

NVC
04/23/2015 -- NVC case received
04/19/2016 -- NVC case complete
06/06/2016 -- Interview scheduled

Embassy
XX-XX-2016 -- Medical -- Done
06-06-2016 -- Interview

**AP** because of passport pics not being of correct standards.
XX-XX-2016 -- Visa ISSUED!
XX-XX-2016 -- POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.