14 posts in this topic

its my interview day tomorow for k1 visa guys..pray for me pls :) and hopefully i got everything like passport, nbi clearance, cenomar and birth certificate..ds160 confirmation, appointment confirmation..the affidavit of support forms.. thnx guys :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Good luck to you :) crossing fingers!

Could you please update your timeline?

Thank you

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

its my interview day tomorow for k1 visa guys..pray for me pls smile.png and hopefully i got everything like passport, nbi clearance, cenomar and birth certificate..ds160 confirmation, appointment confirmation..the affidavit of support forms.. thnx guys smile.png

I wish you the best of luck!

K-1 Adjustment of Status Event Date

CIS Office : Portland OR

Date Filed : 2014-09-16

NOA Date : 2014-09-19

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-10 (Done)

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Employment Authorization Document Event Date

CIS Office: National Benefit Center

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-10

Approved Date : 2014-11-14

Date Card Received : 2014-11-22 (Combo EAD/AP)
Estimates/Stats : EAD was approved in 59 days.

Advance Parole Event Date

CIS Office : National Benefit Center

NOA Date :

Date Received :2014-11-22 (Combo EAD/AP)

Estimates/Stats : AP was approved in 59 days.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Forum~

(organizer hat off)

Good luck on your interview!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

its my interview day tomorow for k1 visa guys..pray for me pls smile.png and hopefully i got everything like passport, nbi clearance, cenomar and birth certificate..ds160 confirmation, appointment confirmation..the affidavit of support forms.. thnx guys smile.png

Wishing you all the best!smile.png

hey guys i passed!! yey! evn if my fiance's income is below the mark for a specific household members ..the filipino consul said at first that its low then he did some computations and honestly i got nervous for a bit but after awhile he kept asking about my previous employment abroad and some questions about me being a nurse..he said its only the petitioner alone thats entitled for a sponsorship but after a few words he said im good so far coz since because of my profession he can see that i can get a job easily...and so the american lady consul part came..she just asked for the wedding plans and if im planning to take nclex exam and if im gonna work there eventually..i said yes and thats it she said congratulations and didnt even ask for any evidence if relationship and even any co-sponsor... thank u guys.. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hey guys i passed!! yey! evn if my fiance's income is below the mark for a specific household members ..the filipino consul said at first that its low then he did some computations and honestly i got nervous for a bit but after awhile he kept asking about my previous employment abroad and some questions about me being a nurse..he said its only the petitioner alone thats entitled for a sponsorship but after a few words he said im good so far coz since because of my profession he can see that i can get a job easily...and so the american lady consul part came..she just asked for the wedding plans and if im planning to take nclex exam and if im gonna work there eventually..i said yes and thats it she said congratulations and didnt even ask for any evidence if relationship and even any co-sponsor... thank u guys.. smile.png

Congratulations wishing many success as you continue the journey.

K-1 Adjustment of Status Event Date

CIS Office : Portland OR

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-10 (Done)

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Employment Authorization Document Event Date

CIS Office: National Benefit Center

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-10

Approved Date : 2014-11-14

Date Card Received : 2014-11-22 (Combo EAD/AP)
Estimates/Stats : EAD was approved in 59 days.

Advance Parole Event Date

CIS Office : National Benefit Center

NOA Date :

Date Received :2014-11-22 (Combo EAD/AP)

Estimates/Stats : AP was approved in 59 days.

YAY!!!!!

A huge congratulations heart.gifheart.gif

thank you all guys.. the lady CO just said to me "congratulations" then after that i waited then the last window told me i can go home and didnt give me any paper..guess ill wait for the visa hehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.