2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Passport came in today with Visa printed! Just 4 days after my appointment! My journey has end, now Im planning my trip to the USA. Wish everyone luck and hope the ones that are left, their cases advance quicker! Don't lose the hope and trust in the process! God has a plan for all of you, thanks for every single response for every question I had. I remember when I found this forum how lost I was feeling until I got real answers!!! THANKS TO ALL AND GOOD LUCK! :jest:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
4 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

thanks guys interview left now.

i said the same thing khadija you should be the calling and then you can get a better understanding of what is needed. 

Hi kim I did they said my new scan date is 16 may . I have to wait when rivew finished they will know . Still no answer. My sister got chaklist 31 st may April 6th her scan date we made call saveral time the response is same all the time . Thank everyone who alwyes supporting me . 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi kim I did they said my new scan date is 16 may . I have to wait when rivew finished they will know . Still no answer. My sister got chaklist 31 st may April 6th her scan date we made call saveral time the response is same all the time . Thank everyone who alwyes supporting me . 

ok by that scan date you should be hearing from them around july month end. just keep counting down to 11 weeks when you reach 8 weeks you can start calling them again. just keep faith. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
10 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

ok by that scan date you should be hearing from them around july month end. just keep counting down to 11 weeks when you reach 8 weeks you can start calling them again. just keep faith. 

So should i count 1 month 4 weeks? What was ur scan date is it April 12th or somthing? In my calculations 3 month 12 weeks isn't it?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Khadija, looks like they will finish review your case in August, I agree with jamaicankim, that you can start calling at the end of July and don't send them anything, unless they will send oficial Cheklist, but you are done with this part;) It's just unbelievable how they are messing up with your case.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oops! Didn't realise I posted in F2B thread.

Hey Everybody!

I have arrived in New York! Lol.......landed this afternoon at JFK, went through Immigration, did not take long, no problem.....the baggage handlers damaged my suitcase though, not pleased about that. I was a bit tired when all was said and done, but I am with my Mother and Sister finally and i am ecstatic!

Thank you guys for all your help through this process, so appreciated and Jamaicankim, I am waiting for your turn to come my girl :)

Timeline
5 hours ago, Rob Gav said:

Passport came in today with Visa printed! Just 4 days after my appointment! My journey has end, now Im planning my trip to the USA. Wish everyone luck and hope the ones that are left, their cases advance quicker! Don't lose the hope and trust in the process! God has a plan for all of you, thanks for every single response for every question I had. I remember when I found this forum how lost I was feeling until I got real answers!!! THANKS TO ALL AND GOOD LUCK! :jest:

That is nice to hear:) Happy, that finally you are done with this process, I remember how you were anxious to get to US ASAP:D Good luck in your future too:)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Oops! Didn't realise I posted in F2B thread.

Hey Everybody!

I have arrived in New York! Lol.......landed this afternoon at JFK, went through Immigration, did not take long, no problem.....the baggage handlers damaged my suitcase though, not pleased about that. I was a bit tired when all was said and done, but I am with my Mother and Sister finally and i am ecstatic!

Thank you guys for all your help through this process, so appreciated and Jamaicankim, I am waiting for your turn to come my girl :)

Wonderful! now you are oficially done with it:D just left finally to get a GC in hand, hope it'll arrive soon. Good luck in your new journey:)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

i know im so excited now hopefully i get and early august date. i cant wait any longer. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.