2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Unfortunately me and Kim left here. I just waiting now becoz my dad said he is not going to call any more 😑

Hmm, you can call then yourself:D

In your case, NVC can delay your case till 26th of July. If your case won't be completed till then, you'll be able to send a note to Senator. And now, you have just wait, soon they will send you a written answer at your request. Hope your wait will end soon.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lain said:

Hmm, you can call then yourself:D

In your case, NVC can delay your case till 26th of July. If your case won't be completed till then, you'll be able to send a note to Senator. And now, you have just wait, soon they will send you a written answer at your request. Hope your wait will end soon.

I know I can but as u know my father's handling everything he said don't call .he thought keep calling nvc makeingredients this problme . So I am not doing anything becoz alredy he balming Me😢poor me just hoping everything  go well .

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khadija aktar said:

I know I can but as u know my father's handling everything he said don't call .he thought keep calling nvc makeingredients this problme . So I am not doing anything becoz alredy he balming Me😢poor me just hoping everything  go well .

Then patience, my dear;)

Timeline
10 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

nvc say 11 weeks review time now. so jus have to wait til then 

When u sent ur documents. I sent 11th janaury 2017.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Lain said:

Then patience, my dear;)

Hi Lain thanks. You know I was wondering like some peoplease pd is cureent case complited it's been like 7 month but there interview is not schdule yet. When they ask nvc they said if visa aviable we will give u interview date but my point Is if visa not available then why they forwarding priodate 3/4 month when they can't give visa thone polplease pd current long time ago? I'm confused 🤔

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Lain thanks. You know I was wondering like some peoplease pd is cureent case complited it's been like 7 month but there interview is not schdule yet. When they ask nvc they said if visa aviable we will give u interview date but my point Is if visa not available then why they forwarding priodate 3/4 month when they can't give visa thone polplease pd current long time ago? I'm confused 🤔

You know, if the line ahead for visas is shorter, they are moving forward faster, leaving behind those who's cases are not completed, but let's say, that next month lot's of applicants will get CC with old priority dates + lot's of guys from F2B will move to F1, cause this category moves faster and you'll see, how VB will slow down.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lain said:

You know, if the line ahead for visas is shorter, they are moving forward faster, leaving behind those who's cases are not completed, but let's say, that next month lot's of applicants will get CC with old priority dates + lot's of guys from F2B will move to F1, cause this category moves faster and you'll see, how VB will slow down.

Thanks for nice explanation 🙂

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lain said:

You are welcome;)

Khadija i am in the same boat. I have the oldest PD in this group. 18th Jan 2010 but my case is still under review. i think no of visas vary from country to country. when you local US embassy received the case file they will call for interview.

Timeline
6 hours ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Khadija i am in the same boat. I have the oldest PD in this group. 18th Jan 2010 but my case is still under review. i think no of visas vary from country to country. when you local US embassy received the case file they will call for interview.

When did u sent ur documents ? Did u call NVC for inquiry. Sorry to hear u that ur also in  same situation. It's like there is no visa for us asian countries . Not for my case other people  also other catagoreys not getting il pd current it's reallly pain full.you should call NVC again 

Timeline
9 hours ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Aliwaqas707, you are very patient, for how long have you been waiting for your CC? 1 year? You'll have to update your PC and tax forms. Guys from your country with later PD's already received their IL. Even a lawyer would suggest you to call and make them explane whats going on, if you won't get a sufficient answer, then finally to write your Senator for speeding up delayed process.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Lain said:

Aliwaqas707, you are very patient, for how long have you been waiting for your CC? 1 year? You'll have to update your PC and tax forms. Guys from your country with later PD's already received their IL. Even a lawyer would suggest you to call and make them explane whats going on, if you won't get a sufficient answer, then finally to write your Senator for speeding up delayed process.

Hi Lain

I asked my immigration Lawyer and he says you have to wait. i also asked NVC by email and they says you case is still under review and we will let you know when it is complete. i asked NVC to expedite my case process and here is their reply.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: ........  filed by ...... on behalf of ......

If you wish to submit a request for the expeditious processing of this petition, please provide us with more information regarding your request.  For example, you may submit supporting documentation such as: medical records, letter from a medical doctor, deployment orders, etc, along with your request.

Please send your request for expeditious processing along with the supporting documentation to the postal address provided below or to NVCExpedite@state.gov; enter the case number in the subject line of the email. Include the reason for the expedite request, the petitioner's name and date of birth, the beneficiary's name and date of birth, along with the beneficiary's two local contact phone numbers. Once this information is received, we will forward your request to the appropriate U.S. Embassy/Consulate General for review.

National Visa Center

ATTN: PI Supervisor

31 Rochester Ave, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Hi Lain

I asked my immigration Lawyer and he says you have to wait. i also asked NVC by email and they says you case is still under review and we will let you know when it is complete. i asked NVC to expedite my case process and here is their reply.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: ........  filed by ...... on behalf of ......

If you wish to submit a request for the expeditious processing of this petition, please provide us with more information regarding your request.  For example, you may submit supporting documentation such as: medical records, letter from a medical doctor, deployment orders, etc, along with your request.

Please send your request for expeditious processing along with the supporting documentation to the postal address provided below or to NVCExpedite@state.gov; enter the case number in the subject line of the email. Include the reason for the expedite request, the petitioner's name and date of birth, the beneficiary's name and date of birth, along with the beneficiary's two local contact phone numbers. Once this information is received, we will forward your request to the appropriate U.S. Embassy/Consulate General for review.

National Visa Center

ATTN: PI Supervisor

31 Rochester Ave, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

I am waiting from last 1 year for my CC. is there any one from Pakistan with same situation and same PD of 2010.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.