2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rob Gav said:

THANKS! Any advice for the Interview?

Just prepare yourself as best as possible, I saw some people who weren't and it was embarrassing. Sure you're gonna get nervous (I was nervous beyond belief....lol) but you will do fine. :)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, ExoticPrincess said:

Just prepare yourself as best as possible, I saw some people who weren't and it was embarrassing. Sure you're gonna get nervous (I was nervous beyond belief....lol) but you will do fine. :)

When you say prepared what do you mean lol! cuz I thought they would ask normal questions like who's the petitioner, whats your relationship with her and stuff like that

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rob Gav said:

When you say prepared what do you mean lol! cuz I thought they would ask normal questions like who's the petitioner, whats your relationship with her and stuff like that

That's basically what I mean, but I saw person's being interviewed who didn't even know their Mothers (petitioners) date of birth! lol

Edited by ExoticPrincess

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, ExoticPrincess said:

That's basically what I mean, but I saw person's being interviewed who didn't even know their Mothers date of birth! lol

Can't imagine the nerves at that moment! But Im glad you did good! Thank God I know everything I should haha

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rob Gav said:

THANKS! Any advice for the Interview?

Congratulations! We told you, that all will be fine and you'll be there before August:)

My advice is to calm down, when you'll be at embassy, don't talk too much, just answer nicely at these questions you'll be asked and tell the truth. All will be good;)good luck!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi guys.....My sister and I had different interview date that's 2weeks apart.. .Hers is first week in June and mine is 2weeks after.....We are on our way to get new police certificate since the we submitted to the NVC has expired and scheduling medical mid next week..... Getting closer to end of this journey. God is in control 🙏👍

Timeline

Hi guys.....My sister and I had different interview date that's 2weeks apart.. .Hers is first week in June and mine is 2weeks after.....We are on our way to get new police certificate since the we submitted to the NVC has expired and scheduling medical mid next week..... Getting closer to end of this journey. God is in control 🙏👍

Hi,

Interview letter came in via email this morning. 05 June 2017.

Please do I need a new police report as well as tax document.

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.